Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,916 members, 7,838,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace (19524 Views)

Maintaining Peace Between Gen Zs And Other Generations In The Workplace / Can An Employer Be Sued For Paying Less Than 30k Minimum Wage? / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by TruthSocial: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Not just that alone, Elon has a new tech coming
up which the gov is trying to strongarm from him, also he’s been a loud critic of joe Biden and his entire government, wonder why joe Biden was given shoutouts to electric car makers in America, the only company he didn’t give a shout out to is the only company manufacturing about 80% of electric cars in America Tesla.
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by Worldlegend(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
See what black is doing to the black..

Elon musk is an African
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by ume1000: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Black male supremacists will suddenly want to fight the supremacy of Whites because they are at the receiving end of justice.

Let the Whites find reasons why they cannot ever allow the rights of black men to exist where they do. Because in Nigeria, the same men don't want the rights of black women to exist.
where u take see men when dey suppress women for Nigeria
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by ume1000: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Some will even want to oppress women then cry about racism.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
don't know the word for a gender that expect to take and take while giving little or nothing

No one would descriminate

*blacks if they were productive (top ten richest men in us and not one black )
*Women if they were not so parasitic
*Igbos if they were not so proud and deceitful
*Hausas if they were not so violent and blood thirsty
*Yorubas if they were not so unrefined and barbaric(ritual killing)
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kingofhoes:

I understand your point. But you have to understand that it is the nature of African Americans involving themselves in vices, that keep it like that. But thanks to the internet everything will change

Here we have a Bootlicker Supreme.
There are laws to protect the rights of Black Americans which is why suing is smart.
Name a few laws that were created to protect the average Nigerian from being treated like dogs by the Nigerian government. I’ll wait.

You hate Black Americans but one has already sued Tesla and won more money than you will ever see in your lifetime.
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
JaskanFactor:
Its one thing for the entire white and half white world yo hate you, from Russia to china to India, Africans are hated.
But then its another thing entirely if you hate each too. The you're finished going extinct fast.

In Europe i used to complain about racism in a place i frequented, until they employed a Nigerian, a fellow Yoruba like me.
Enough to say, i never went back, the Oyinbo whom i complained were racists were left laughing when they saw the way he treated me like rubish.

Thats not an isolated incident with west African people in Europe, some of the biggest racists in Europe are fellow African people.

I have disowned that overtly materialistic bullshit sell-out Yoruba culture as my tribe, i now cross the street when i see them , most of them are worst than racist Oyinbo, speeding up thier own extinction throwing thier own people under the bus for white master.

This is why Jamaicans and black Americans hate African people.
Now I hear anybody speak Yoruba in Europe i run the other way

I believe your story. Here in America, some Africans are so eager to please the Whites who hate them that they allow themselves to be used to discriminate against other Blacks, mainly Africans. It’s so bad that White people tell Black Americans and Caribbean people jokes about Africans being the biggest racists. When they are ready to get rid of Africans, they use another African to do it and then finally get rid of that African.
Donald Trump joked about how much Africans loved him the most after he created anti-African policies.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Brunosamel:
don't say what you don't know. He has the right to employ anyone he wants to employ. As if na you papa get the come

How can you tell that guy not to say what he doesn’t know while you say what you don’t know? Are you blind to America’s employment laws? No, he can’t hire anybody he wants.

For all trying to put down the guys brave enough to fight for their rights, let us know when you are awarded over $130 million after suing Tesla like this guy did.

https://newsone.com/4224153/black-man-wins-racism-lawsuit-against-tesla/
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tesla Ordered To Pay $137 Million To Black Elevator Operator Who Sued Company Over Racist Abuse
According to Bloomberg Equality, Owen Diaz said while he worked at Tesla, his co-workers taunted him with racial slurs.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-tesla-settlement-137-million-racism-discrimination-20211005-n3fmwrsxqbbrnel5isqxl56wny-story.html
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by Aaay: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by Brunosamel(m): 3:29am On Feb 13, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

How can you tell that guy not to say what he doesn’t know while you say what you don’t know? Are you blind to America’s employment laws? No, he can’t hire anybody he wants.

For all trying to put down the guys brave enough to fight for their rights, let us know when you are awarded over $130 million after suing Tesla like this guy did.

https://newsone.com/4224153/black-man-wins-racism-lawsuit-against-tesla/
Are you aware that the US government prohibit Elon from employing foreigners in his company talk more of less a black person. It was confirmed via an interview all those black them folks and useless liberals should go and hug transformer
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by Kingofhoes: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Here we have a Bootlicker Supreme.
There are laws to protect the rights of Black Americans which is why suing is smart.
Name a few laws that were created to protect the average Nigerian from being treated like dogs by the Nigerian government. I’ll wait.

You hate Black Americans but one has already sued Tesla and won more money than you will ever see in your lifetime.

Ok boss
Re: Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace by profx4real(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2022
VEXT:
Ok. We have what is worst than racism,btw I don't gv a Bleep about black Americans
What did Black Americans do to you? If they ask you now, you probably have nothing to say but I bet you love your Muzungu slave master more than life itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. / Moment A Rescue Worker "Cried" During Training (video) / Meet NASA Astrophysicist, Hakeem Oluseyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.