Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo (59190 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by seunmsg(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
engrchykae:
Peter Obi after being governor of Anambra state, gave way for his successors to do their thing and also allowed Anambra people to chose their governor's.
But tinubu is as anti democratic as buhari despises democracy.
Since 1999, tinubu won't let lagosians choose their governor.

You better stop lying. Peter Obi Pandora singlehandedly imposed Obiano as his successor. When the election was becoming difficult, he changed the tone of the campaign to ethnic bigotry and called ACN a Yoruba party.

He lost control of Obiano after the election. Since then, he has been doing everything possible to put his stooge in Anambra state government house. He has been failing woefully since then.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sheggy13:

Same 2011 election Jonathan won generally in the South West including Tinubu's Lagos or which other 2011 election are you referring to?
did Tinubu urchins attack Igbos for putting all their eggs in one basket around that period YES or NO ? I also hope you remember tell realities can exist at the same time
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by dragunov: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

You better stop lying. Peter Obi Pandora singlehandedly imposed Obiano as his successor. When the election was becoming difficult, he changed the tone of the campaign to ethnic bigotry and called ACN a Yoruba party.

He lost control of Obiano after the election. Since then, he has been doing everything possible to put his stooge in Anambra state government house. He has been failing woefully since then.

Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Panda7(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2022
please add graphix or viewers discretion to some post kids are watching too. mood killer
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by engrchykae(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:

thank God you confirmed that he has tried to impose but kept failing.
This is because Anambra people are resisting.
Both yorubas love chains
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Modarun(m): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are you always on Yoruba neck?

Igbos have always been and prospered in Lagos, even way before the person that gave birth to Tinubus Grand father was born. Igbos were in Lagos before they made it the capital of Nigeria. Tinubu stooges needs to stop pushing the pathetic lies Tinubu made Lagos peaceful for Igbos in Lagos , not did the a favour or made them prosper in Lagos. Igbos were in lagos and prospered there before Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson 27 May 1967/July 1975, Commodore Adekunle Lawal July 1975/1977,
Commodore Ndubuisi Kanu 1977/July 1978,
Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe July 1978/October 1979,
Alhaji Lateef Jakande October 1979/December 1983,
Air Commodore Gbolahan Mudasiru January 1984/1986,
Navy Captain Mike Akhigbe 1986/July 1988,
Brigadier General Raji Rasaki July 1988/January 1992,
Sir Michael Otedola January 1992/November 1993, Colonel Olagunsoye Oyinlola 9 December 1993/22 August 1996,
Colonel Mohammed Buba Marwa 22 Aug 1996/29 May 19. Before Lagos even became political capital of Nigeria, before the civil war and so on.
Ojukwus father Sir Louis Ojukwu, West Africas first Billionaire, was the first and founding president of The Nigerian Stock Exchange in Lagos, as well as president of The African Continental Bank. He was also chairman or on the board of directors of some of Nigeria's most profitable companies such as Shell Oil Nigeria Limited, Guinness Nigeria Limited, Nigerian National Shipping Line, Nigerian Cement Factory, Nigerian Coal Corporation, Costain West Africa Ltd, John Holt plc, Nigerian Marketing Board amongst others companies whose head offices were in Lagos.
Who is Tinubu for you to push this moronic narrative? Any smart, sensible and honest Yoruba knows even IBB had a more influence to making Lagos what it is today than Tinubu you want to rewrite history for. Babangida In Lagos Tinubus adopted state, left a legacy of infrastructure like Third Mainland Bridge, the first and most comprehensive rehabilitation of Eko Bridge. ground breaking Projects Tinubu and his stooges have not in their 22 years in power have not matched. IBB built the now Lagos Governors office complex and that of the deputy too. Tinubu didnt make Lagos National capital nor did he make Lagos the economic capital. Lagos have always been the Economic capital of Nigeria even before Tinubu was born in Iragbiji Osun state. If you have sold your senses and collective destiny to him that's your problem. Just know Tinubu did not make Lagos peaceful for Igbos or made them prosper in Lagos, Igbos have always been living peacefully with Yorubas and other tribes in Lagos and anywhere they go. From Kano to River to Lagos. Igbos stood firmly with Tinubu as Gov when OBJ tried to remove him and tried to stiffle Lagos in early 2003, and even in 1999 against PDP Funsho Williams. Igbos were solidly behind him and gave him their full backing.
Incase you don't know, the rift started when Igbos refused to back his attempt to remove Fashola in 2011. Same Fashola whose good works you want to attribute to Tinubu. It's pertinent to state here Tinubu wanted to remove Fashola in 2011, and he was instrumental to the removal of Ambode, the 2 people that have performed well in Lagos. If we are truthful to our selves the question should be the other way around. Why did Tinubu start the anti igbo hate politics against the Igbos? Is it by force to follow him? Everybody knows he started the ethnic politics when they refused to back him and Buhari quest to remove GEJ in 2015. That was when the line was drawn. That was when Tinubu started pushing the divisive Yoruba vs Igbos. I just pity many of you guys. Lagos over the years had some of the best brains that would have made Lagos way better than what it is today, but when Tinubu and his camp sees that they might loose power they started the now usual " that's an Igbo candidate" hate campaign.
Igbos don't have any problem with Tinubu, problem starts when he and his stooges think they can force igbos to follow them, that one can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by DMerciful(m): 1:40am On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg

We are waiting for your response
NaijaRoyalty:

Was Tinubu not fingered in the Pandora case?

Yes or No
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Tzar(m): 4:47am On Feb 13, 2022
The deception has started again?!
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by InoGetJoy: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

Go and add that your useless value to your barren land,to hell with you and your hopeless value. Nigeria will seperate eventually and every 5% will be chase back to their region.
Yes. Nigeria will separate eventually but see why I say you people are thieves. So if Nigeria separates it means people from other tribes will lose their properties that aren't in their region? Nigerians own properties in Dubai, US and other countries, so Biafrans can own properties in Nigeria as well as vice versa. My landlord who is a Yoruba man owns two blocks of flats here in Owerri and is currently building a hotel, will he lose those too?
Your own hope is to take over other people's property. Poor and wretched thief looking to reap where he did not sow. Better go and hustle
Let Nigeria separate, let us see which region will suffer it.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by EagleNest(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Igbos got it right on Buhari. They don't hate Tinubu but doesn't believe in him too. Atiku too is past.

Let Peter Obi and Osibanjo or Akinwumi Adeshina be paired. This combination will get Nigeria back to the right path.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by target100: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2022
I don't know where you are from and I don't care but who says you can't contest for these posts? Your parents and mine served these criminals as one gobt official or the other and yet you the child still here pushing an agenda?? When they are done with your likes you won't get more than 500k oya take a calculator
365 x 8 yrs= 2, 920 days
Then 500,000 รท 2,920 =N 171.2k
All these you agitation here las las cost N171 if you go down that lane.
I wish you wisdom and ability to think ahead before making decisions sir
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ipobcannibals: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahaha

Yoruba Muslims sef
they always claim yoruba land like it's theirs.
Mydd44, Seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2022
God1000:
This reminds me of buhari as well

My president is just so handsome.

He killed that attire even more than the owners could ever do.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by God1000(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

My president is just so handsome.

He killed that attire even more than the owners could ever do.
lol lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Yes. Nigeria will separate eventually but see why I say you people are thieves. So if Nigeria separates it means people from other tribes will lose their properties that aren't in their region? Nigerians own properties in Dubai, US and other countries, so Biafrans can own properties in Nigeria as well as vice versa. My landlord who is a Yoruba man owns two blocks of flats here in Owerri and is currently building a hotel, will he lose those too?
Your own hope is to take over other people's property. Poor and wretched thief looking to reap where he did not sow. Better go and hustle
Let Nigeria separate, let us see which region will suffer it.

You will be taught a very bitter lesson, wait and see
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The Pandora you talked about has Tinubu on it

Obi is a free man because he's innocent
Peter Obi name is mentioned in pandora and allegation which he hasn't outrightly denied. Yet you declare him clean and innocent and trying to force him down our throat as ur next president. And you want us to join you in seeing him as an innocent man. What hypocrisy
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Lovenorth: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=nzeobi post=110178477][/quote]
Igbos
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by InoGetJoy: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

thief
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by yanabasee(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

He is Yoruba Muslim
He is rich
He is party chairman of present administration
He own Lagos his ancestral region

You hate Osinbajo but not like Tinubu

You have a problem. The fact that you have a candidate doesn't mean that every other tribe should agree to your own candidate...

People chose who they want and you don't have to see that as hatred.

I had someone who came to my office last month and we talked into politics and I told him my candidate was Tinubu and he said, if he has his way, he will bring a bomb and blast me.. He's a Muslim and he's a northerner. His preferred candidate was Yahaya Bello.. I only stated my reason why his candidate won't scale through, he wasn't buying into my reasons.. He confirmed that his candidate was young and that the youths should try the presidency this time around.

So you see, people or a group of people can decide to support who they want and you shouldn't term that hatred.

Same way I have someone, he's Igbo but he's never in support of the Biafra struggles... He's always agitating against it... But you from the West, will condemn all igbos as Biafrans....
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
yanabasee:

You have a problem. The fact that you have a candidate doesn't mean that every other tribe should agree to your own candidate...

People chose who they want and you don't have to see that as hatred.

I had someone who came to my office last month and we talked into politics and I told him my candidate was Tinubu and he said, if he has his way, he will bring a bomb and blast me.. He's a Muslim and he's a northerner. His preferred candidate was Yahaya Bello.. I only stated my reason why his candidate won't scale through, he wasn't buying into my reasons.. He confirmed that his candidate was young and that the youths should try the presidency this time around.

So you see, people or a group of people can decide to support who they want and you shouldn't term that hatred.

Same way I have someone, he's Igbo but he's never in support of the Biafra struggles... He's always agitating against it... But you from the West, will condemn all igbos as Biafrans....

I know you are lying, Yoruba are wiser now
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ProudImolite: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

First admit it, then tell us why
I don't hate Tinubu, I just think he is a machavelian, a machavelian president is equal to suicide
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by onuman: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

GO TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS ONLINE.
You are a very bitter person, caustic, and irresponsible online.
Take it easy, if not, you will drink rat poison if a Yoruba does not preside over Nigeria after PMB.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

GO TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS ONLINE.
You are a very bitter person, caustic, and irresponsible online.
Take it easy, if not, you will drink rat poison if a Yoruba does not preside over Nigeria after PMB.

I am just starting, no enemy of Yoruba or SW will be spare.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by onuman: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

I am just starting, no enemy of Yoruba or SW will be spare.
With your flawed use of English language online, no one is in disbelief that you are a half-baked and barking semi-literate person who can't convince even a rat with your bitter comments.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

With your flawed use of English language online, no one is in disbelief that you are a half-baked and barking semi-literate person who can't convince even a rat with your bitter comments.

I am happy grin grin I am causing you pain here, more tears please
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by onuman: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

I am happy grin grin I am causing you pain here, more tears please

Causing one pain?
And you even confess you are happy about that.
You confirm that you are a half-baked literate, bitter and frustrated individual. I can bet all I have that in the family you come from, there is pain for everyone.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Uchek(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
The average Yoruba is not a core believer in equity, fairness and justice. Rather, he is a shifty believer. He only mouths it and fights for it when his interest is at stake. If it requires sacrificing these ideals to feather his nest - even if such benefit is ephemeral and detrimental to his long-term interest- he will throw them out of the window without battling an eyelid.

That was the mindset that informed Awolowo's participation in Gowon's war cabinet even though he publicly declared his aversion to war and intention to take the Western Region and Lagos out of Nigeria if East secedes. You know what happened after the Eastern region seceded

franchasng:
Listen my dear, if you and your people are honest to yourselves, Yorubas were pacified in 1999 after Abiola saga. All the politicians that played keyroles then have come out to affirm this, even some few honorable Yoruba leaders and elites have come out publicly on media to say 2023 should be micro zoned to the Southeast as a way of unifying Nigeria and pacifying Igbos for a long standing political marginalization since the end of the civil war.

Unity, equity, empathy and love should prevail first before any criminal politician's political ambition.

Just sit back and ask yourself if it were Igbos that produced Head of State from 1976 to 1979, produced President from 1999 to 2007, produced Vice President from 2015 to 2023, now agitating to produce President again in 2023. Imagine what your people and other Nigerians will be saying about Igbos?

The whole media houses would have been on fire by now with calling Igbos every unprintable names.

Be sincere to yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Uchek(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
How did you arrive to the conclusion that Igbo hate Tinubu? Is it the entire, majority or minority of Ndigbo that hate Tinubu?
Your post did not zero on it so please flesh out your claim. Thanks!

SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are you always on Yoruba neck?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

Causing one pain?
And you even confess you are happy about that.
You confirm that you are a half-baked literate, bitter and frustrated individual. I can bet all I have that in the family you come from, there is pain for everyone.

Cry more, should I bring bucket for your tears?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Phut(f): 3:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Injera:

So is Onu, Ngige, Amaechi and Saraki but they are all forgiven except Tinubu who alone is the scapegoat. Truth is it is an irrational hatred that cannot be defended
Ngige and Amaechi are not forgiven. If Onu played a part, then he is not forgiven as well. Kpom kwem. We the common (Igbo) people have suffered mightily at the hands of Buhari. And the thing is, we saw it from a million miles away. Why would Tinubu and his cohorts go on a betrayal laden and slanderous campaign against another Southerner (Goodluck Jonathan) calling him ogogoro drunkard and all kinds of unprintable names, just so as to hand power to an illiterate Buhari, with not even a WAEC certificate? Well, we all know why.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.