Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo (59272 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ipain: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is innocent because he’s Igbo and all others are guilty because they are not igbos. We know your ways so no one is surprised.

Peter Obi Pandora is a thief and a failed governor. Someone that can’t even make quality appointments, choose a competent and worthy successor, conduct local government election and has no enduring legacy in a state he ruled for 8 years shouldn’t even be mentioned when talking about prospective presidential candidates.
He went on TV immediately to talk about it... How many of your people went to TV to defend themselves like Obi DID...

Wait for your tears by June/July when your fate will become clear then you all will find something else to do with your life since Tinubu is the ONLY yoruba man you can boast of.. when there are far better candidates to showcase...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

But they prefer to be led by a more corrupt leaders like Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora, right?
When it comes to corruption, both Peter Obi and Atiku are learning from the bullion van emperor.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ocelot2006(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nbotee:
Lolzzzz... In 2face's voice
"Eb lyk say them want to do another deceiving again o"

No be small tin o
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by OblorOblor: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Honor10:

Liar! Igbos never voted for Abiola, Tofa has more votes in the east than Abiola.
Ode. Even if it's just 1 vote, it is massive considering that it is coming from the people you hate with a passion. Little wonder Tofa floored Abiola, anyway. And even though the later eventually won, he never became president, courtesy your ally.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by deebrownneymar: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.
But he looks great in the apparel.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided

You and your master Tinubu will fail. It is prison he deserves until death.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is innocent because he’s Igbo and all others are guilty because they are not igbos. We know your ways so no one is surprised.

Peter Obi Pandora is a thief and a failed governor. Someone that can’t even make quality appointments, choose a competent and worthy successor, conduct local government election and has no enduring legacy in a state he ruled for 8 years shouldn’t even be mentioned when talking about prospective presidential candidates.

I am from Anambra state, and I agree with you completely.

Obi was a mistake governor. Why aren't his supporters innudating the media with his achievements? There is nothing to show. Not a single remarkable legacy project....what a shame!

Only an enemy of Nigeria would want such an individual as president. Perhaps, people who want him do so because they desire a weak president that will help 'them' actualize secession.

What Nigeria needs is a president with capacity, truly Nigerian by heart and one who ruthlessly believes in the indivisibility of Nigeria....a very brave individual with a track record of performance. Someone that won't hobnob with the elite class...a paradigm shifter.

Not one who is too drawn to religious and ethnic sentiments.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by MossLuv: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
APC is winning my soul but I don't know what I will tell my spirit if Tunibu win their ticket.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by nzeobi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Lovenorth post=110176018]
Tinubu is a Muslim, the answer is clear[/quote
]

And who hates muslims
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by olatuns2017: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided

Bola in Ijebu land today !!!

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
OblorOblor:
Ode. Even if it's just 1 vote, it is massive considering that it is coming from the people you hate with a passion. Little wonder Tofa floored Abiola, anyway. And even though the later eventually won, he never became president, courtesy your ally.

One vote is massive? Your brain must have been damaged
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Chrisceejay:
e pain u? ode

Thst must be your Father, that refuse to train you
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sirp9898(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

But they prefer to be led by a more corrupt leaders like Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora, right?

It is because you people is imposing them to us
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sakanifemi123(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
you want someone like Peter obi that on pandora list to rule the country or rochas that used 8 years to built statues to lead the country, when the time come most of you we would throw you to lagoon.... you benefit from our land but you still have the gut to outer rubbish out...... when Nigeria break you will know the value of yoruba.....
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by olatuns2017: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:

I don't understand ooo

Is Tinubu the only man that wants to be president in 2023 ( less than a yr)

How come he is the only one consulting with leaders across the country?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by coolitempa(f): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
franchasng:
lol

I myself i am part of it. I have lived and visited some of the places I mentioned in my comment you quoted to see things myself not based on hearsay.

As we speak, we will be offloading 4 to 5 40ft containers from US, Spain, Germany, Japan at Ladipo spare parts market Lagos. Some will be transported directly to Onitsha, and Kano.

I don't say what I don't know, I say what I know and have seen.

I have friends and colleagues spread almost all over the world no jokes. When I say A, take it from me.

I cannot take your foolishness as truth. You are just a deluded tribalist….
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sakanifemi123(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
As of Nigeria of today no politicians can march Tinubu legacy forget about corruption, no body is perfect, they use say, Gbogbo wa lole ti ile bada meaning we are all thief when the house is empty.... do you know how many people Tinubu had help thier political career, since Tinubu had completed her tenure in 2007, do you hear baba is going for senator or minster..... Nobody in south even entire Nigeria can compete Tinubu legacy, there is no where I can defend my point....... lagos of today that ibo is enjoying, it is structured of Tinubu.....
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by olamidedivotee: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
OblorOblor:
The same Igbos voted massively for your kinsman; Abiola who was later killed by your Arewa close ally. Yet you love to hate Umu Chineke.
And the same Igbo will be the first to made bad reference to a tribe or ethnic group.
Igbos' makes noise too much.
They will be the first to abuse, but when they receive it hot, they will turn to a cry baby reporting to mods to ban the person who gave them savage reply.

They are just a bunch of fools thinking they are wise.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Regebude: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Or do u mean the apparel looks good on him? Just look at the eyes and mouth.....una next president. This is what Nigeria would look like in 2023. Me go soon Japa. Buhari na pretty mf near this tweep na......
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sakanifemi123(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
none of your ex leader can march Tinubu legacy, just tell me a place in south east will can run to earn living as you people they parade Lagos....... j
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by OblorOblor: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Honor10:

One vote is massive? Your brain must have been damaged
Skull miner, go and sleep. My last response to you forever.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sakanifemi123(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
I can't see sensible in your text, the only thing I can see is word of insane..... age is just a number, we have many people that they started making waves In their old age.... if you said baba is not 69, bring your evidence of her real age that you know,,, Mr man this forum is for the wise people so when the wise is talking the foolish people like should be keep quiet....
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by dikeizu1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Come!,who gave tinubu this clothes
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by warlordd(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are you always on Yoruba neck?

Stop generalizing! I'm Igbo and I do not hate Tinubu. It's only brainwashed Ipob urchins that hate him because of his relationship with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
*TINUBU SUPPORT ORGANIZATION 2022*

Hurry Now and Check if You are Eligible to Receive N25,000( *Newly Increased* ) Support Fund As Part Of TINUBU Support Grant.

_This Grant Is Available To All Nigerians_

_Apply Here_

https:///TINUBU-SUPPORT-FUND

That is why they are sending this to Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
warlordd:

Stop generalizing! I'm an Igbo and I do not hate Tinubu. It's only brainwashed Ipob urchins that hate him.

God bless you sir
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Ceejay57: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
njo
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sakanifemi123(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
do you think, you make sensible point, you develop other people land while your land is muddy and dirty, go and do your research, Lagos is not the capital of Nigeria before, it is calabar that was capital of Nigeria before Lagos, the innovative and development will witness here is because we are blessed with foresight leader and can you compare the Lagos and calabar together as of today...... we know it in your tribe traits, will make most of your people from zero to hero and you are now here talking rubbish... I know many ibo that come to Lagos to hawk gala but today they are doing fine.... when Nigeria break and send your people
back to your village that is when you know the value of yoruba.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by richie240: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
The hate in ur DNAs is so deep u don't know that 'don't like' and'hate' are synonyms.
cool

nkemoma:

It's not that we hate him...

We don't like him, period.

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by dragunov: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso, leave PO alone. Won fi se e ni? We all know Obi cannot be president so chill out. I don't know why he has become such a threat to you. The trend now is that anybody who as much as air his or her view to become president, you go after them like a crazed vampire. Just that you drink sweat exclusively.

Iro na a wa ni o. Peter refused to give you money when you sought for "security" contract from him same way Jonathan and Gani Adams had business. But he spurned you. That's why you are still smarting and sore.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sakanifemi123(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
You are doing business for the purpose to earn profit not for satisfaction of the humanity... what a selfish and greedy tribe... ibo your cases similar to China, there is nothing world is benefiting from China, the reward china can give the world is deadly virus.... ibo is producing substandard products in the name of making quick money..... you say u are producing something that will make life longer but not knowing some that will make end near, if we have good governance many ibo businesses would not be heard again.... ibeto cases come to mind. I hope you will say ibo develop south Africa by doing business....
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by engrchykae(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi after being governor of Anambra state, gave way for his successors to do their thing and also allowed Anambra people to chose their governor's.
But tinubu is as anti democratic as buhari despises democracy.
Since 1999, tinubu won't let lagosians choose their governor.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by deji17: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Tinibu will never rule this country..

Just take it or leave it

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital / Hamman Tukur Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.