Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo (59255 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, you are right.

Igbos will rather be led by drug traffickers who will come to Ozubulu Catholic Church to kill their fellow drug partners.

lalasticlala
mynd44

Rule, 2, 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by dragunov: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

How many times did Peter Obi Pandora or any other Igbo leaders speak out about problems bedeviling SW?

Kadoso Mutairu! I smoked you out again. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by FLYFIRE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
LUBBISH
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Bussoan: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
And I'll do Better in PR job.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Ayoefa: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos no hate Tinubu , I think igbos just don't like being led by corrupt man like Tinubu
[/s]

What's more corrupt than taking State Government's money and investing it into your own family business? Peter Obi-tuary did just that but they are crying and wailing for him to be President.
Bunch of delusional HYPOCRITES.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by kingsceemark(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.
But he looks great in the apparel.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided

See as this Vulture dey abuse our native attires

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by LollySeaSide: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.
But he looks great in the apparel.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided
Bolatufiakwa Ahmedinjor Tinubunyioshi.
The young shall grow.
Let the old retire!!!
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by omoharry(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

But they prefer to be led by a more corrupt leaders like Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora, right?
Peter Obi & Tinubu who is more corrupt?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos no hate Tinubu , I think igbos just don't like being led by corrupt man like Tinubu

coming from someone that have Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Uguwanyi as Governors in their region

corrupt man that didn't take 1penny from your region pocket

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Ayoefa: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, you are right.

Igbos will rather be led by drug traffickers who will come to Ozubulu Catholic Church to kill their fellow drug partners.

They are nothing but bunch of delusional HYPOCRITES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Zeezy81: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is innocent because he’s Igbo and all others are guilty because they are not igbos. We know your ways so no one is surprised.

Peter Obi Pandora is a thief and a failed governor. Someone that can’t even make quality appointments, choose a competent and worthy successor, conduct local government election and has no enduring legacy in a state he ruled for 8 years shouldn’t even be mentioned when talking about prospective presidential candidates.

Nigerians only please..
You obviously are a foreigner
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by MrHighSea: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
na dia childhood pictures dem wan use deceive us nw.

Old and tired should retire.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
omoharry:
Peter Obi & Tinubu who is more corrupt?

Tinubu is more expose than Peter obi and they're both corrupt

any politicians that tell you he didn't take a dime is a big thief, who ask am?

Peter obi is fantastically corrupt just like Tinubu and every other politicians, their avenue to steal only varies

Atiku is even more deadly than Tinubu, at least Tinubu still dey affect some individual life, how many lives is Atiku affecting that earn him respect from igbo compare to Tinubu that have igbo friends and even make soft landing for igbo in Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by alshalz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
The era of ancestors is gone, we are wiser now.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by smallsmall: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?

You are dubiously mixing two different things!

1) Tinubu
2) South West/Yoruba.

Both are not the same.

I dont think Igbos hate Yorubas otherwise, Igbos wont be flocking to Yorubaland in droves. Rivalry? Yes.
I dont think it is only Igbos that despise Tinubu, as a matter of fact, those who despise his Greed and over-bearance are more, among Yorubas.
Even then, can we say Northerners "love" Tinubu, despite his desperation of trying to buy their loyalty.
The only people that love Tinubu are the Corrupt Elites of the South West and their Army of Violent Thugs and Street Urchins.

Can one even call that love, if we remove the financial Crumbs he throws at them, once in a while?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Risingblue008(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Taaah
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?

are you saying that tinubu is responsible for everything that happens in the whole yoruba land especially the level of freedom enjoyed by non indigenes?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ajl: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
And he is still claiming 69yr old. Shameless man. How could an old man be lying about just almost everything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Valkrie: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

Oga no be only igbos...nobody like Tinubu except the few agberos in lagos he empowered....!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by morgstreme: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

It's mostly the miscreants from my region that do hate for UNFOUNDED reasons..

The funny thing about hate is that it troubles the host/hater more than the "hatee"..

Igbos say :

Okuko behw na Ngige,ya na Egwu...

Ngige ya na Egwu(An unsteady hedge/barbed wire will be shaky/unbalanced once the fowl lands on it;so is the fowl too..)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by InoGetJoy: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
What the elders see sitting down, kids like you will never see even if you climb a ladder. The Igbos opposed Buhari's election and you lots got him into power and now see where your foolish choice has brought us.
Same way we're opposing Tinubu but you're too blinded by foolishness to see beyond ethnic bias. You people will try to make everything about tribe so tell me, how many Igbos have opposed Osibanjo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by hatchy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
They have started another packaging. Wearing other tribes traditional clothing, eating corn, platting hair,drinking pure water and selling plantain.

No matter the level of deceit, Nigerians are wiser now. Tinubu should go and sit down let another person lead. He is too greedy and corrupt, too old and suffering from dementia.

We move.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by emmykk(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

You are seriously sick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Injera(f): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
maybe because he never spoke about so many problems bedeviling south east
And why should he?? He never governed any SE states so is not in anyway responsible for the many problems bedevilling the SE

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:
This is an old picture.
We are still not buying.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Ayoefa: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

He is Yoruba Muslim
He is rich
He is party chairman of present administration
He own Lagos his ancestral region

You hate Osinbajo but not like Tinubu

You just hit the nail on the head. They hate both Osinbajo and Tinubu but they hate Tinubu more simple because he's a Muslim.
These IGBO people are still stuck in the old neanderthal stage of tribal and religious hatred.
They are consumed with hatred of others especially those of different religions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ajl: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

It's not about ethnicity of those who detest the old criminal. We Yorubas detest him more but the media is not focusing on that. I am from Lagos, born and bred. This man has done a lot more damage to Lagosians. In 1999 when he came to power, we had taps with running water in houses and even on streets, especially on Lagos Island. Let us ask Tinubu the magic he did with Lagos Water Corporation that helped dried up the taps. In a state where large fresh water bodies abound. Thugs have raken over the land because their grand-papa in Bourdillon want it so.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by OBALOLA55(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbos to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?
LALASTICLALA THIS GUY DESERVES BAN FOR SAYING THAT ALL IGBOS HATE TINUBU

GENERALIZATION IS NOT ALLOWED ON NAIRALAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.