Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo (59182 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Chrisceejay: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Igbo people hate everybody not just Tinubu
keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by OGAStacks2021: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
The zombies have came again to sell these ok thieves
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.
But he looks great in the apparel.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by everythinggirly(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?

Does Tinubu stand for Yoruba? You guys bring tribalism to everything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dem don start from where Buhari stopped that put the entire nation into disarray today.

This was how they were wearing all kind of traditional dress for Buhari and some mugus fell for it and today its a daily and constant horror in Nigeria.

Pls turbining bullshit and wearing any damn dress does no longer count, that gimmick had expired and no longer valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Wakanakarue: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why do I hate a thief?? undecided niggarrrr wtf

He's a gaddamn corrupt thief so what's there to like? Gtfo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The average Igbo man doesn't give a fụck about you lots. Envy, greed and jealousy is the force driving you people. Dey there dey mumu yourself while we buy out your entire Lagos state. Y'all should be happy we add great value to Lagos and the entire country. If Lagos State was not made the capital of this country during the heydays when things were going great with Nigeria, Lagos would still be on the same level as Osun State.
If you like, go and vote Tinubu, na una go still suffer am

Go and add that your useless value to your barren land,to hell with you and your hopeless value. Nigeria will seperate eventually and every 5% will be chase back to their region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by nkemoma(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?

It's not that we hate him...

We don't like him, period.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
franchasng:
First, Igbos don't hate Tinubu, they hate his corrupt ways and his pocketing a whole state for himself and family, same way we dislike some Igbo politicians like Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas, etc that tried to be like Tinubu.

And for your exclusive info, Igbos control Sabon Gari in Kano. They control similar in Kaduna. The major spare parts markets in Borno are controlled by Igbos. Igbos control commerce in Makurdi.

Same applies to Adamawa where one of my uncle owned mansions in Yola. He lived there right from when it was Gongola State.

Igbos control major markets in Osun, especially Ile Ife, etc. Same thing in Ilorin.

Igbos are also in charge of trade and commerce in Abuja. Same applies to Portharcourt, Asaba (Ogbogologo market, etc).

Igbos control the trades in Cotonou Niger Republic, same in Libreville Gabon, Congo DR, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Lome Togo, Accra, Kumasi, Takrode Ghana. This is also happening in South Africa. Go to Dubai, its the same. China is run by Igbos after Chinese nationals, Igbos control cargo, logistics and commerce in China, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Turkey, etc, etc.

Go to Trinidad and Tobago, Igbos own a lot of mechanic workshops there and local trading shops, the same is applicable in Jamaica, Brazil.

Go to South Korea, Igbos have taken over too, they own factories that produce fabrics, etc.

Go to Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, etc, Igbos control automobile spare parts butchering, household appliances, used things and their exportation to Africa.

If you go to USA, same Igbos control used car butchering for spare parts exportation. Same applies to Australia, UK, France, Japan, etc.

So you inexposed Yoruba boys should stop thinking that Igbos are only in Lagos. Igbos have done great favor to Southwest in contributing immensely to the rapid development of Lagos and deserve commendation not castigation.

Igbos are nomadic business people. They are everywhere not just in Southwest but all over the world okay?

You guys should learn to travel and get exposed, stop being cowards scared to explore the world.

Thrash and balderdash.

Since when Yoruba has been travelling,your fore fathers were still living in cave and we don't travel to useless places, that's why Yoruba dominate countries like US and UK, even Canada
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Lovenorth: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
nzeobi:

Nobody hates anybody, ask your self why it was tinubu and not osibanjo and you will get a good answer
Tinubu is a Muslim, the answer is clear
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by ledaman: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos no hate Tinubu , I think igbos just don't like being led by corrupt man like Tinubu
They should go back to their useless region to be led by a corrupt free man
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
franchasng:
Most Yorubas of today are so greedy, unreasonable and heartless. They lack empathy and still want others support.

Imagine if it were to be Igbos that have ruled from 1999 to 2007, and produced vice from 2015 to 2023 now asking to produce President from 2023 to 2031, imagine what these wicked Yoruba souls would have been saying about Igbos?

They would have called Igbos all sorts of unprintable names, very greedy and dishonorable set of people hiding their selfish, wickedness under politics angry

Nobody care about your useless support, please die with them or give then to your slaves Masters up North.

Yoruba are contesting in 2023, you all can go to hell for we care.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by dmedicare(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

Have you asked yourself why Igbos don't hate Osinbajo? The same "hate" Igbos hated Buhari in 2015 and Yorubas loved him and voted for him and he won and today you can see how we are enjoying his leadership prowess. The more Igbos are sidelined, the worse Nigeria becomes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by 77up(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

How many times did Peter Obi Pandora or any other Igbo leaders speak out about problems bedeviling SW?
I wonder o grin
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos no hate Tinubu , I think igbos just don't like being led by corrupt man like Tinubu

Heheheheheheheheheheh
And old cargo too
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Honor10: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
OblorOblor:
The same Igbos voted massively for your kinsman; Abiola who was later killed by your Arewa close ally. Yet you love to hate Umu Chineke.

Liar! Igbos never voted for Abiola, Tofa has more votes in the east than Abiola.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Franking: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
This one will not go and rest. If we agree that it is the turn of the South why is it difficult to see that it is the turn of the SE specifically?

OBJ and GEJ are from the SW and SS respectively and both enjoyed immense support from the SE.

What am I missing?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:
This is an old picture.

Am sure your brain is still working and you know the meaning of throwback

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
deji17:

Is Tinubu worse or more corrupt than Ikpeazu, Nnamani or any other past and present Governor from SE? Why then the hate?

Tinibu will never rule this country..

Just take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Elidrisy20: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
The Ekweremadu of igbo land
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Sheggy13(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
this should rather be the other way round. Tinubu and his urchins should come out and tell us why they hate the Igbos because we all know at least here on Nairaland, the Genesis of the hatred against Igbos peaked at the run up to the 2011 elections when Tinubu urchins started barking about Igbos putting "all their eggs in one basket". Tinubu and his urchins should tell us the business they have with where an entire region puts their "eggs" because it seems like busybody and witchcraft to me cool
Same 2011 election Jonathan won generally in the South West including Tinubu's Lagos or which other 2011 election are you referring to?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Peppysco: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If I understand you well, you said 'Igbos being led by Tinubu'. When did he become your leader in the first place? And again, the truth is, most of you all earn your living from here and you don't like the fact that he's at the helm, hence, the need to dethrone him but why una nor dey face una stupid governors wey dey share kerosene up and down? Why hate on the man that has made life easy for millions of you over here, is that not foolish?
You guys abandon your looting governors and focus on other people's achievements. I don't support Tinubu but enough of the hatred for God's sake, it's becoming unnecessary.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by NaijaTrend01(f): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

So Tinubu is now a symbol of Yoruba?
Hating Tinubu now mean hating Yoruba?

Oga do you go school at all or you're just an ignoramus?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Pabloma: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Igbo people hate everybody not just Tinubu
They hate themselves, they don’t trust them self, they don’t believe them self …… so for them to hate Asiwaju means nothing
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Chrisceejay: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Honor10:

Go and add that your useless value to your barren land,to hell with you and your hopeless value. Nigeria will seperate eventually and every 5% will be chase back to their region.
e pain u? ode
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Chrisceejay: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Honor10:

Thrash and balderdash.

Since when Yoruba has been travelling,your fore fathers were still living in cave and we don't travel to useless places, that's why Yoruba dominate countries like US and UK, even Canada
local man shot up
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Am sure your brain is still working and you know the meaning of throwback

Some of you are really very silly to be honest. You just jump out of nowhere to comment senselessly. When I dropped that comment, the topic was totally different from what it was edited to when a moderator moved it to front page. The OP posted it as a recent picture and I told him it’s an old picture. The OP’s comment is still there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Na lie...
Igbos no like Tinubu.
There is no gain lying about it.
Na Atiku or Obi no corrupt?
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by colestephan86: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided
This reminded me of my cousin's wedding today, he Yoruba from Ogun state, got married to an Adamawa girl
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

But they prefer to be led by a more corrupt leaders like Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora, right?

You dey mind them....

They are neither here nor there.

My people are terribly confused.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The Pandora you talked about ha Tinubu on it

Obi is a free man because he's innocent

Peter Innocent Obi.

Abeg, make we hear word...

Obi na big time liar!
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by saintnegroid(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:

you are taking style to propagate this thief and old cargo abi? How does he make his money? What business is he doing to make him so rich? When you answer this two questions then we will talk about him... For now he is a nobody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.