Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. (3456 Views)

Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. / Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. / Tears And Writing--how To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Unfetteredjay:
I am trying to send my resume to your mailbox but it's not going.
Sir, I think you need to follow me back so I can send the message to you.
Thank you sir.
Sir, you have nothing to do here again. I have seen your two mails and I have replied you. Leave here and go to your email...the one you used to open your NL account. If you can, I will take my time to attend to you tonight.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Sir, you have nothing to do here again. I have seen your two mails and I have replied you. Leave here and go to your email...the one you used to open your NL account. If you can, I will take my time to attend to you tonight.

Good morning. Pls how I can partake in the training?
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cakkie:

Good morning. Pls how I can partake in the training?
If you are an undergraduate or a recent graduate, send me an email through NL..and let's see.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

If you are an undergraduate or a recent graduate, send me an email through NL..and let's see.

I'm an undergrad. But I don't have access to the mail I used in opening my account?
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cakkie:

I'm an undergrad. But I don't have access to the mail I used in opening my account?
Drop your email if you can here, after you receive an email from me, you can remove it.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2022
A lady has just surprised me with her brilliant skill. Wow! I always reply applications with resumes and samples but guess what... as soon as we get started, they quit. Lol. I don't chase them ooo. grin But a lady surprised me this week. Wow! Her research instinct is wow...

Let me state clearly again: Filtering noise is the solution to many things. It is the secret of wealth too. When there is abundance, there will be too many irrelevancies. I thank God for the internet which connects the whole world. And praises to the almighty God for Covid-19. Hmmm. 3rd world countries (esp Africa) are blessed with Covid-19 ooo. See eh... some percentage of the jobs that developed nations outsource to India have been directed to Africa. Guess what? This are what we are working on.

Sit at home, make $$$, convert to naira, and booommmm.....you are already earning more than those claiming they are big bosses and madams in govt. Live a low-key life, sleep, eat, and start playing football, tennis, or any good sport to keep fit.

I am going to keep this open to help as many people who can get on board as possible. Listen, I will compensate you based on the Nigerian internship salary scale, and I will deposit so much in you. The salary is to hold you together...pay for data, get some stuff...but if you pull a stunt like this brilliant girl, hahaha...I will dazzle you too. I think I will soon start struggling to compete with her. Seriously, she is a gift. I saw gifts I do not have in her.....wow...I couldn't believe it esp when I almost gave up that most young people are either not serious, not gifted, or they are too money conscious.

If you can put in your time to research and you can sacrifice 6 months, I am available to pilot you.

Good luck to you if you are a young Nigerian.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by marenx: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Websites
Develop your websites if you are running your blog. Learn WordPress. Do not employ Nigerian website builders because they do not know the right website approach. Learn it if you can, or you pay very well.

Note that this post is for people who want to set up their websites. Even you want to get a job, you should learn it because some employers may give you limited access to their WordPress site. If you cannot do it, they will not employ you no matter how skillful you are.

The latest update from Google in 2021 contains some rules which include "speed". Your website must be very fast. Optimize your website. Not everyone can do this, but very few people. Check the speed of your website. Check both mobile and desktop.

Pictures attached show that of Nairaland. It is poor. But Nairaland is a well-established site. If you have a new website and you have this score, you are going nowhere. If you have to spend very high to achieve a very good score, so be it. But the truth is that Nairaland arranged some things very well. When you investigate this site, you will appreciate some things done very well. I believe the speed can be improved easily. In my view, the owner is not paying attention to it. When you are already a king, you won't pay attention to some issues. Lol.

You may need to change the whole of your website. It may require you to change everything about it. Why? Those plugins and themes built in those days add more codes. Google engineers detected it is hard for Google to crawl easily if there are many codes like that on your websites; therefore, Google changed the algorithm. When Google sees too many of such codes on your website, it backs out. The implication is that it won't rank high your website, and it will take note of it to not go there again. So, if you have many of these issues and you get to the limit where Google says...ok... it's time to never crawl into this website, there is nothing you can do in the immediate period to help your site. If you are looking for a job, you do not need this.

It may require you to purchase another WordPress premium theme. I repeat, most website builders in Nigeria cannot do it. Theirs is to give you a working website, but with so many issues. Can you see how simple nairaland is? I used to think it is a "sh.itty" forum. But the simplicity has helped its speed. However, I still believe there are ways to make it more beautiful without compromising the speed. One important factor Google has included as I wrote earlier is to reduce the lines of codes as much as we can.

So, if you are the type who wants to use free themes and free everything for your website, forget it.

You cannot rank now easily like those blogs that started without SEO and optimization in those days. There wasn't enough competition then. If you are into gossip, you cannot easily beat the top blogs with 1 to 5 million monthly visits. How? You cannot. You start gradually knowing what to do. That's a battle you can not win easily if you do not get crushed.

Innovation is the ONLY weapon that kills giants like those. As long as there isn't anything new, forget it. Nokia and Motorola died when we all felt it wasn't impossible. Blackberry died too. Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN mails all died when Gmail started bringing out innovation back to back.

Those giants have dominated google. And another issue is that they are well established that they do not even need search engines. They are already well known. Many people don't need to search for anything before typing nairaland in their web browsers. Who knows your domain name? You are nobody. So, your starting point is that when people search through Google, they find you at the top. Then, people will start knowing you more and more. And it may get to a stage they do not need to search again. They just type your domain name without searching.

Please, the above is not easy. Do not start asking me for shortcuts to beat Linda Ikeji or Nairaland. I do not have the recipe other than getting into the game gradually. And some battles aren't worth fighting. You have lost before you even started.

Bitter truth.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2022
I am astounded to learn that some people don't have resumes, and are comfortable to even say it out. shocked. What should we call this? Is it because our educational system has completely failed that undergraduates don't understand the value of having a resume? Or are they not taught how to write one? When I see what those lecturers produce, I'm not sure how we can have high-quality products.

I'm not considering your experience. I don't give a damn. All I care about is how you write, and if you're just starting out with no experience, I'll put you to the test. That's it. If you don't know or want to write an ordinary resume, how can you conduct a good research? Na wa ooo! This is not Buhari frustrating your life ooo....you are just being ... Fill in the gap yourself.

My primary goal is to find a candidate who has the potential to work as a researcher and writer. That's all. How do you put little bits of information here and there together to create a very good piece? How quickly can you do it (of course, I don't expect you to be very fast at first). Listen to me when I say that most people japa after receiving their first case study. I'm not making up anything. Why? They aren't going to be able to do it on their own. So far, over 99 percent of those who contacted me japa. I didn't chase them away.

To get started, all you need is a smartphone, and I'll show you how to get going.

Do you know how many websites are looking for cryptocurrency technical writers? How can you cut your own piece from the big cake if you can't conduct a good research? Blogging is not about imitating how Nigerians bloggers do their jobs. Don't follow the supermod la la. He copies and dumps the good, bad, beautiful and ugly on the front page. Gush! And disgusting! Don't follow NL model. Ok? Don't take the LindaIkeji route. All I need is someone to go out there and assemble things, pack as many poofs as possible, and come up with good pieces.

Please send me your resume and samples of your work (if you have) if you are an undergraduate or a recent graduate.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2022
Good evening, sir.

Pls I'm so sorry for what happened. I downloaded 2 of the 5 videos you asked of the night before you blocked me but I couldn't get to send it until the next morning cos of the phone I changed. That was why. I wish you could unblock me, sir.

Pls I'm still willing to work with you.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 6:14am On May 05, 2022
Cakkie:
Good evening, sir.

Pls I'm so sorry for what happened. I downloaded 2 of the 5 videos you asked of the night before you blocked me but I couldn't get to send it until the next morning cos of the phone I changed. That was why. I wish you could unblock me, sir.

Pls I'm still willing to work with you.
Despite the situation I am in, I still find time to reply you. Presently, I am not in the mood to even work cos I lost a family member and the funeral preparation is tough...still, I kept replying you and others.

To work with Nigerian GenZ, one must be patient, but the irony is that GenZ should be the ones that teach "making money online". I have know that Nigerian GenZ have "ghosting" attitude. Lol. I really don't allow it get at me because I know the way to handle such situation. Most would keep silent and ghost one when it is a bit hard to do an assignment instead of asking questions. But when it's an opportunity to ask for an iphone, oh yeah......they are always online. In fact, one will be shocked how the money to buy data isnt an issue. I used to be astonished, but I know it is their way, and it is bad for business.

I am the one doing you a favor cos I am the one teaching you and not that you work for me. I take my time to call even some of you on phone to explain well. See, I do not have time for anyone who doesnt value my time.

I wish you the best.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Despite the situation I am in, I still find time to reply you. Presently, I am not in the mood to even work cos I lost a family member and the funeral preparation is tough...still, I kept replying you and others.

To work with Nigerian GenZ, one must be patient, but the irony is that GenZ should be the ones that teach "making money online". I have know that Nigerian GenZ have "ghosting" attitude. Lol. I really don't allow it get at me because I know the way to handle such situation. Most would keep silent and ghost one when it is a bit hard to do an assignment instead of asking questions. But when it's an opportunity to ask for an iphone, oh yeah......they are always online. In fact, one will be shocked how the money to buy data isnt an issue. I used to be astonished, but I know it is their way, and it is bad for business.

I am the one doing you a favor cos I am the one teaching you and not that you work for me. I take my time to call even some of you on phone to explain well. See, I do not have time for anyone who doesnt value my time.

I wish you the best.

First of all, I'm so sorry for the loss, sir.

Contrary to what you said, I value your time. It's just that I was trying to get the videos you asked for. I'm so sorry, sir. I promise it will never happen again. Pls, give me this last chance.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
Cakkie:

First of all, I'm so sorry for the loss, sir.

Contrary to what you said, I value your time. It's just that I was trying to get the videos you asked for. I'm so sorry, sir. I promise it will never happen again. Pls, give me this last chance.
Please, don't beg like I'm a god. I am not. Send me an email with your phone number because I have many digits locked in the darkest part of the WhatsApp dungeon...and I can bring yours out.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Please, don't beg like I'm a god. I am not. Send me an email with your phone number because I have many digits locked in the darkest part of the WhatsApp dungeon...and I can bring yours out.

Sorry. I was just trying to tender an apology.

Pls, I don't have access to my mail, mind if I drop it here?
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Cakkie(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
@PeaceJoyLove

Thanks a lot.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2022
I have a job here.

I will give you YouTube video links and you will write tutorials on it. You will make further research. For example, if the video is about Affiliate Marketing, you will write about it excellently in a way someone can understand it. You must write it in your own words, and not copy the exact words of the video. Make sure you make further research outside the video.

Article - Average of 1,500 words
Number of Articles per month - As many as you can finish. Even up to 30 if you can write one per day. So, this is a constant flow of money.

I need 5 writers.

If you are interested, send me a message via NL.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Note:

I'm sending it here as well. I am not currently in Nigeria. I still roam with my Nigerian number, but I don't answer all calls except a few. I mentioned earlier that my emails were not going to work because I knew I wouldn't have time to check them. Please be patient with me if I do not respond.

Please be patient with me as I work on the content job I posted here. I will definitely continue checking, and I have responded to everyone who has contacted me about this content job.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Ray02: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
How to do it

Do keywords research & Find your niche
This is the hardest part. Make sure you niche down and get less competitive keywords which are still trending upward.

Tools:
Ahrefs, SemRush, Ubersuggest, Google trend, Google Planner, Moz, Long tail pro, etc.

Wordpress
Use a very good theme which is fast. Also, use an excellent builder.

Learn SEO
This is very essential. There are excellent professionals you can follow. Every writer has his favorites. Pick resources online and make sure you understand SEO very well. Make sure your materials are the current version. You do not want to learn old stuff.

Samples
Get your samples ready online. If you are an all-rounder, write new samples to suit the niche of the job you are applying to. If the website is about finance, let one of your samples be on finance. You can't supply health-related topics as samples for a personal finance writing job. So, if you are lazy with updating your samples, you will not go far. Your samples at part of your resume so do not expect anyone to pay for them. You cannot write them, continue in your poverty. It is as simple as ABC. No one who wants to teach you more or pay you well will just rely on your word of mouth and letter that you can write well. I do not reply anyone who doesn't add links to his samples. I have received so many letters and all they have got to say is they are the best at writing any topic. Really? I mean really? And I am supposed to just take that and ask them to write and pay them? Really? Are you really serious? I mean....really?

Search for jobs
Search for jobs online. You can get a good job, but it will take time.

Work for yourself
If you are like me who wants to work for yourself, why not? Do it. It will take time. Let me tell you how I got into it. First, I removed part of my savings for it. Then, I got hold of people already doing well in it. I researched online too. You may choose to go for an online course, but I didn't do it.

If you do not know how to do it, you will waste 12 to 24 months of your life, and you will regret it. But if you do it well, you will successfully build passive income.

Sources of Income
You can get a job. It can be freelance or full-time job which is still work-from-home. If you like this idea, why not. But be ready to write a professional B2B in most cases. One article per well may be all that is required and you get paid $1,500and above. But that one article per week can take you forever to wrote if you do not know how to write such. You will make research deeply. You will conduct interviews and polls- (having a huge number of social media followers can be beneficial). Every employer has its criteria.

If you start your blog, your income comes through affiliate marketing and advertisements. You must know the rules very well. Also, you should choose a niche where to there see many affiliate programs so you can earn more.

Lastly, avoid YMYL articles. I smile when new writers start with it. You have just dug your grave.

These short instructions can change your life for the better. It is left with you to research further and make your life better. I have written in short what you need to do.

Good luck to everyone who is looking for a content writing job or wants to start his blog.
Good evening, I'm actually just going into content writing, even though, i have worked on some contents, but this write -up really opened my eyes that I have a lot to learn.
However, I need help about adding link for samples, cos I have a similar problem while applying for a job like that, and the requirement is posting links for samples, which I did not have.
That was because I did not have any article relating to the niche, and I quickly had to write one. So, what do I do in such situation to get the the link, when I do not have a blog to post, and then 0copy the link from?
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Ray02:

Good evening, I'm actually just going into content writing, even though, i have worked on some contents, but this write -up really opened my eyes that I have a lot to learn.
However, I need help about adding link for samples, cos I have a similar problem while applying for a job like that, and the requirement is posting links for samples, which I did not have.
That was because I did not have any article relating to the niche, and I quickly had to write one. So, what do I do in such situation to get the the link, when I do not have a blog to post, and then 0copy the link from?
Use medium.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Ray02: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Use medium.
OK thanks so much
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
2 more writers....and I am done.

Something interesting happened yesterday ...hmmm. One of the guys I gave a test asked for an internship position. I was shocked. So there are Nigerian kids who can put away money for acquiring knowledge in this present Nigeria? So, might be after finding 2 more paid writers, I will launch out another internship program. I teach interns how to write quality articles so they can find good jobs after the training, or start their own blogs. Perhaps two more to join my guy.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2022
I find it surprising that most people miss details. So, how do you expect to become a good writer?

Over 25 sent me message twice here, and I have replied; yet, they didnt check their emails to see my response. Do they think they will get my response on Nairaland? Hmmm. Always know how the platform you use operates. It is not anyone's fault, but yours if you keep missing opportunities because you do not know how to use the platform you saw the opportunity.

This is the era of social media, kindly learn how to use it well. Look for Gen Zs and learn from them. These kids are so smart.

Anyway, if you have written me through NL, check the email you used to register Nairaland. Even, some people dont remember the email again. Lol.

I need one more writer.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
I need a new intern. If you are interested, kindly get in touch.

I will train the fellow to the standard I want. Please, I don't need a writer who wants the job just for the sake of just doing it because all what the fellow wants is just only money. I will train you to the standard I want, and from there, you can either work with me, or look for job and earn dollars.

At the start, it is unpaid because I am the one teaching you, but as you gradually improve, I will give you jobs and you can make money while learning.

Anyone who wants to break into affiliate marketing, dropshipping, making money online niches should send me a message via NL. You can even decide to set up your business becsuse you will cover many topics.

It is primarily a blogging job, but you will get pracfical experience to make money online apart from blogging.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
If you know you are good at writing, no wahala.

Areas: Affiliate Marketing, dropshipping, and making money online articles.

While I was trying to employ writers over the past months, I found a recipe that works.

Step 1. Send me your resume and WhatsApp number.

Step 2. I will review it, but I have learned to give everyone a chance. At this stage, I discuss your pay with you. Of course, feel free to state your price.

Step 3. I will send you a sample of what I need. (If you had written me in the past and I did not send you a sample afterward, you can contact me again.) This sample is exactly how I need you to write.

Step 4. You have 5 days to come up with your sample to show me what you can write.

Step 5.
- If you have no red or very little red, of course, I will start paying you what we agree on.
- If you have a bit more reds, and I feel that you can easily cope, I will cut from your pay and ask you to start while I keep guiding you. When you attain very little reds, I will push your pay to the normal price.
- If you have more reds but you can grab the concept of what the project is about, of course, I will ask you to start with an unpaid internship program. I will start paying you when you start improving. And I will keep increasing it till you reach the normal price if you are cool-headed.
- If you do not get the concept, sorry...I will have to let you go.

Please, I only attend to emails I get via Nairaland.

Good luck to everyone interested.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
There are three effective ways to make money online that I know:

1. Dropshipping
2. Affiliate Marketinh
3. Low Content Publishing

You will most likely pay more than $300 to learn each of these from an expert, and if you want to learn it on your own, you'll have to spend a lot of time online.

Do you want to know what I've noticed? Most people are unaware of these issues, and most Nigerians posing as experts are unaware of them too. But, interestingly, when two or more people put their heads together, they actually make it. Check out the success rate of a single person and two or more people collaborating on social media. I've noticed that more than one person can accomplish more.

I have devised a method for teaching these three areas to my interns, and so far, only about 2% of applicants have been successful. It's ironic that I've asked the so-called experts who want to get paid to go through the process as well, and they've all failed. Listen, I don't chase these people away; they voluntarily leave because they soon realized they can't do it. And those who are able to do it always thank me at the end of the day.

A man claimed to be an expert, but he wanted to see what I was talking about. I told him that if he passes the test, I will start paying him right away, but if he failed, that was the end of it.

For the intern, I will continue to teach until the person gets it, but it will be unpaid for the learning period. However, I begin paying once the person has mastered it. The thought of cracking his brain and not making money was not acceptable to him, as it is to many people who believe they know about it. But he told me that his instinct told him to go with the internship option. He thought it would be a simple task, and when he landed in it, he was astounded. He told me that he was relieved not to have to put money forward after two months of rigorous drilling.

The guy spent two weeks learning how to write the articles, which caused him severe headaches, but as soon as he mastered it, I began paying him. And after three months, I told him to open a dropshipping store. Booom!!! I had a feeling he'd hit it big time, and he did. I funded the store, and when he received his share, he was overjoyed. If he wants, he can start doing his own thing.

So, what do I ask my interns and those who want to be compensated for their writing? Ex Case studies articles. Yes, I work with case studies. Listen, if you can write 100 case studies, you are an expert any online entrepreneur will want to invest in.

Yes, I am a coach who hunt for talented people. If you want to learn these three areas and can write, I have the right path for you. Come learn by writing case studies, and you'll be well on your way to success.

If you're interested, send me an email, but first listen:I always ask you to choose between an internship and a paid job. If you choose paid work, I will not give you a second chance. However, if you choose internship, I will continue to teach until you get it. Then you start earning. If you can persevere through the process, you will be well on your way to success.
Re: Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. by Bokeeto(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
There are three effective ways to make money online that I know:

1. Dropshipping
2. Affiliate Marketinh
3. Low Content Publishing

You will most likely pay more than $300 to learn each of these from an expert, and if you want to learn it on your own, you'll have to spend a lot of time online.

Do you want to know what I've noticed? Most people are unaware of these issues, and most Nigerians posing as experts are unaware of them too. But, interestingly, when two or more people put their heads together, they actually make it. Check out the success rate of a single person and two or more people collaborating on social media. I've noticed that more than one person can accomplish more.

I have devised a method for teaching these three areas to my interns, and so far, only about 2% of applicants have been successful. It's ironic that I've asked the so-called experts who want to get paid to go through the process as well, and they've all failed. Listen, I don't chase these people away; they voluntarily leave because they soon realized they can't do it. And those who are able to do it always thank me at the end of the day.

A man claimed to be an expert, but he wanted to see what I was talking about. I told him that if he passes the test, I will start paying him right away, but if he failed, that was the end of it.

For the intern, I will continue to teach until the person gets it, but it will be unpaid for the learning period. However, I begin paying once the person has mastered it. The thought of cracking his brain and not making money was not acceptable to him, as it is to many people who believe they know about it. But he told me that his instinct told him to go with the internship option. He thought it would be a simple task, and when he landed in it, he was astounded. He told me that he was relieved not to have to put money forward after two months of rigorous drilling.

The guy spent two weeks learning how to write the articles, which caused him severe headaches, but as soon as he mastered it, I began paying him. And after three months, I told him to open a dropshipping store. Booom!!! I had a feeling he'd hit it big time, and he did. I funded the store, and when he received his share, he was overjoyed. If he wants, he can start doing his own thing.

So, what do I ask my interns and those who want to be compensated for their writing? Ex Case studies articles. Yes, I work with case studies. Listen, if you can write 100 case studies, you are an expert any online entrepreneur will want to invest in.

Yes, I am a coach who hunt for talented people. If you want to learn these three areas and can write, I have the right path for you. Come learn by writing case studies, and you'll be well on your way to success.

If you're interested, send me an email, but first listen:I always ask you to choose between an internship and a paid job. If you choose paid work, I will not give you a second chance. However, if you choose internship, I will continue to teach until you get it. Then you start earning. If you can persevere through the process, you will be well on your way to success.

Please Sir I'm interested in learning content writing and working with you, is your internship offer still open for intake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers, How Are You Mentally? / Honeymoon In Prison / The Story Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.