Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote (66704 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by greggng: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
This guy will make heaven cos his action shows that he is God fearing. If someone's money is inn your acct and you die ...you will go to hell. Such money is difficult to recover.

2 Likes

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the Deceased.
His words are true.

Anyone who Has an Understanding of Life would live this life in the Conciousness of Eternity because this is not our Home. It is just a Pathway to our Eternity.

Most Importantly, the Only and right way to live in the Conciousness of your Eternity is to Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ, as HE is the ONLY way to Eternal life in Heaven

Trash as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by barbstee(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
May Allah forgive him

5 Likes

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by A001: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wow, the news is quite shocking! Mubarak was an easygoing guy and a Muslim devout. I remember him very well during his PG and UG days (in 2008) then in Biomedical Science Department, UI.

8 Likes

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Doyou2019: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Let us live as if today is our last day ....

Cause tomorrow ain't promised today.
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Evinote(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
"You are snared by the words of your mouth". So saith the good book. Our words and thought are very powerful so be careful how you use them.
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by koolib(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
He was at a time my Wife's Colleague. A perfect gentle Brother. May Allah console the immediate and extended family members. Ameen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bin content

Should u force your religion on someone who's already in Janna.

I pray it won't be too late for you to realize and leave this Paul founded religion for true religion of Jesus, Islam
[s]
Righteousness2:
His words are true.

Anyone who Has an Understanding of Life would live this life in the Conciousness of Eternity because this is not our Home. It is just a Pathway to our Eternity.

Most Importantly, the Only and right way to live in the Conciousness of your Eternity is to Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ, as HE is the ONLY way to Eternal life in Heaven
[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by ncoolsome(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Sad.

Well, he was only saying this cause that's the kind of man he was.

People used these words too and are still very much alive.

This is just a coincidence, may God grant him eternal rest.

Death and life is in the tongue
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by merits(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
madridguy:
This is our wake-up call as Muslims. If you wake up, don't be sure of noon, and if you witness noon, don't be too sure of seeing night, and if you witness night don't be confident of seeing the next morning.

May Allah azza wajal place him in a high rank in AL JANNAH FIRDAOUS and comfort his family & friends, Aamin.
Ameena ya Allah ���

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by merits(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
merits:

Ameena ya Allah cry

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by McBishop2020: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
I can relate to this
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by zabuur: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
His words are true.

This is why I hate things u say. So anyone that dies now without the nonsense u wrote up there ends in hell. I am deeply pained by your disregard to other people's faith. So your own god is so wicked that he would allow every other person without your belief go to hell. What kind of father is he, what kind of creator is he? What percentage are those with ur belief. Compare it to the rest. Why did ur god create human when he knew that most of them will end in hell. Why I detest people like u is that, u are ready to decide who goes to hell and who doesn't. So the whole of China. India, Pakistan, as much as their population and they don't have ur belief will go to hell.

Stupid fellow, the phone u are using to type these nonsense might even be made by a Chinese. You too will have money and go to Dubai to relax, when ur family member gets sick, u would consider traveling to India. In your store, u have dangote/BUA sugar, salt etc and hypocritical of u, you'll come here and start saying anyone without this and that won't make heaven. Why don't u mind ur business for once.

Nairaland! You have lost it by encouraging such things

May Allah Subhana Watahallah grant the departed soul AL- JANNA Firdaus. Forgive all his sins those he knew and knew not.

All Muslims here, I want to you please recite Suratul Ikhlas for this brother in Deen who just lost his life and for every other Muslim that we know and have left us including my parents and elder brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
RIP Brother
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
I read about him earlier, he doesn't owe People.

He pays his workers salary (according to his story) every 19th of the month. This particular Month was paid on the 10th with the fear that he might die.

Gafarallahu alayhi.

He made me more steadfast

4 Likes

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Ideadaddy55: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
One of the beautiful souls we have left, gives up. The beautiful ones die early.
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by juman(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Let live like its our last days.
Our leaders should know they would also die one day.
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by HonestFriend: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
madridguy:
This is our wake-up call as Muslims. If you wake up, don't be sure of noon, and if you witness noon, don't be too sure of seeing night, and if you witness night don't be confident of seeing the next morning.

May Allah azza wajal place him in a high rank in AL JANNAH FIRDAOUS and comfort his family & friends, Aamin.

Sorry y did u iron a cloth that want to wear tomorrow, today?

That alone a confidence that u will see tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by DarkJeddi(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
9jaBloke:
Pure coincidence but then:

Let's be mindful of the kind of words we speak to ourselves and to others.
Whuch kind of words?

Stating the obvious should be discouraged?

Whether you say it or not..

Everybody will die one day..

But a coward dies a thousand times before his death..
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Ayoefa: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

His words are true.

[/s]

TRASH AS USUAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by atdscentofwater: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
May God forgive his shortcomings

1 Like

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by OBALOLA55(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

He was predestined to die that day. It had nothing to do with what he said.
FIXED
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by Karemarealty288(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
He called on the spirit of death....
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by ModeEbo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
R. I. P to the dead
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Coincidence.
Rip man
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
That is exactly how I live my own life too. Whenever I plan to step out of the house or go to sleep, I tell my loved ones that I may not return alive or wake up the next day. They hate it when I say this. But that is just what it is. Life can come to an end at any moment.

2 Likes

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by xeju: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
NwekeUG:
"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote Before His Death (Photos)

Family members and friends of Mubarak Sulaiman, who was killed by the armed robbers that attacked a bullion van around Idi-Ape area of Ibadan on Thursday, February 10, 2022, have taken to social media to mourn him, IGBERETV reports.

Mubarak, a trained biomedical scientist, Arabic Language tutor, consultant, and coach, was hit by a stray bullet fired by the robbers who killed two police officers, two civilians and carted away millions of Naira from the bullion van.

One of Sulaiman's friends, Akinkunmi Akinpelu, in a post shared on his Facebook page, stated that the deceased might have had a premonition of his death. Akinpelu shared the last conversation he had with Sulaiman, where the deceased requested to make payment for a service immediately stating that he may not be alive the next day.

Akinkunmi wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2309499935858743&id=100003962766404
The killer might repent and go to heaven but this nice soul has been stolen from earth...RIP
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Sad.

Amen,
So painful

We rise by lifting others
Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by gaskiyamagana: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Sad.

True. True.
Meanwhile, as a muslim, you must act and say as if you that wake up in the morning Will not make it alive till noon, not even the evening. That's why one is alway surprised the way some muslim politicians are conducting themselves with fail, fake future promises.

2 Likes

Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by gaskiyamagana: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

His words are true.

Very high on JESUSWEED as always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.