Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) (59141 Views)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:

The fact remains, there's no crime under the law that they have committed.

This mentality of your own is why Africa is still far behind, extortion is a crime against the rule of God and the rule of humanity, it is people like you who call yahoo hustle since they are not killing anyone in the process
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2022
gaby:
Lol...

Una be learners...lol

It is an open secret that most of the beggars you see around Abuja are house owners and landlords.

You arrest person with proceeds from her business? Which kind offence she commit?

Na dem be officers of change for bus and kabukabu drivers hence the high denominations.

Make dem free the woman abeg.

The only problem now be say that profession go increase and dey more competitive now wey people don see this woman take home pay.

U don talk am all. Those guys dey make money ooo.

Most of them wey u dey see so even get account number oo. For night like dis, dem dey go POS go deposit the money wey dem make for that day.

Na why I stop to dey go extra mile to give them money be dat, dem get money pass me wey dey pity dem
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by famouscargo4u: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Golan007 post=110171961]Arrested for what exactly?

Arrested for deceit. Many poor people will out of pity give her money thinking she's poor. By the way, she needs to explain the source of the money with her.
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Invitationn: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2022
MufasaLion:
She's a beggar and she's not been accused of burglary. Is it wrong for a beggar to have such money?
It's see finish. They believe it's impossible for her to ever make that kinda of money.
On a second thought, if you look at the cash carefully, it's rational to interrogate her at least; all the notes are N500 and N1000, then $100.
Empirically, in Nigeria we give the smaller notes to beggars, say, N5-N200. How come all the cash are big notes. She's probably a lucky beggar who attracts only the big men grin
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Invitationn: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2022
indadi:
Imagine fa.....
Dollar o!!!
$100 cheesy
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Tyisagirl: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/a-beggar-hadiza-ibrahim-caught-in-abuja-with-over-n500k-and-100-photos/
You guys are talking like you don’t know the country you are in...
Where did she get that sort of money from
A whole 500k and 100dollar
Where did she beg that sort of money from
Some of this beggars are informants to kidnappers,drug dons....
Some of you are saying she should not be arrested
She should be taken for questioning
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2022
I guess her family is not around or she have trust issues with them that she couldn't left the money she has been cashing out at home...
Beggars do cash out though, I have seen a beggar build house...
*note* she might be an informant to kidnappers though coz the way this our country crime rate is, you can't trust no one...
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by cugardmalino: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Tracka:
Most of these beggars are informants for kidnappers, that money is too huge
Abeg stop am. Sometimes we need to put our brain to test. Have you been told before to give money to beggars before for spiritual breakthrough? If you think am well, you’ll see that beggars that don’t have acc numbers, make that amount in their savings. Nigerians have soft heart and are givers especially if told it will make them better than what they are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by homegirl1: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2022
MufasaLion:
She's a beggar and she's not been accused of burglary. Is it wrong for a beggar to have such money?

It is too much for a beggar to have such amount of money ok. If she can have 500k in her possession then she can as well start a business with the money. 1k dollars is also a huge sum of money. Let's stop the deceit already. Her source of money is questionable
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by tctrills: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Tracka:
How do you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Tracka:

Oga calm down,an average begger in Lagos makes 3k-10k daily depending...

1 Like

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Golan007: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

This mentality of your own is why Africa is still far behind, extortion is a crime against the rule of God and the rule of humanity, it is people like you who call yahoo hustle since they are not killing anyone in the process

It is not my fault you are badly educated.

Can she be taken to court and found guilty of a crime?

If so, explain it and what the sentence would be.

Stop being emotional.
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by LagosAirport: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
donhils:

Anyways, I'm not a beggar so I don't know if they normally change their small denominations to big ones.
But then, what led to her arrest in the first place?
lol
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by manmade(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Myzubby:
the way the money is arranged looks suspicious .
Well Lets say 50k was from 10 clients each who had naira notes and the other client who do not have 50k in naira note so he /she gave her dollar equivalent in place of naira . Think twice and be wise .
And if she is trully a beggar then there must be other denominations there. She is on errand I think my thoughts though.

Dont judge sentimentally , if you never had an experince with child kidnappers ,or those that steal babies from hospitals you may only call her a poor beggar.
There are ready buyers for beggars's money, I think that explains why there is no small denomination in the money , they collect and sell to big men who in turn use such money for ritual purposes.
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Flahyuq:
Wow
And i don't have shishi to eat rn
Life no balance embarassed

Life balance ⚖️⚖️⚖️
Na u no stand well grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
MIRACULOUS123:

Life balance ⚖️⚖️⚖️
Na u no stand well grin grin grin

Abeg show me road brother
I no go snitch
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:

It is not my fault you are badly educated.

Can she be taken to court and found guilty of a crime?

If so, explain it and what the sentence would be.

Stop being emotional.

You see that's the problem, you know literally nothing about how this thing in law works, that's why average persons on the internet jump on threads and start criticism in the wrong way, she has to be investigated doesn't mean she has to go through hearing, and not all hearings end in sentence, there are different penalties for different offences, beggars are people struggling financially, it's not reasonable to find 500k and $100 note with someone struggling financially, even there are people doing legitimate business from left to right who don't have that amount assembled, it's not right so it has to be investigated but a lot of you are not used to law and its elements, that's why it doesn't look bad to you with a supposedly less privileged having that huge at once
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Kylekent59: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Myzubby:
the way the money is arranged looks suspicious .
Well Lets say 50k was from 10 clients each who had naira notes and the other client who do not have 50k in naira note so he /she gave her dollar equivalent in place of naira . Think twice and be wise .
And if she is trully a beggar then there must be other denominations there. She is on errand I think my thoughts though.

Dont judge sentimentally , if you never had an experince with child kidnappers , or those that steal babies from hospitals you may only call her a poor beggar.

You don't know they help people in making changes in different dominations.

Think again. The woman should be free.

In Lagos, drivers and conductors beg them for change.
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Alamkir: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:
Arrested for what exactly?

Country of backwardness u can't help the poor but wen they help themselves its a problem. At least they Should watch out for her not arrested her,for wat exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Golan007: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

You see that's the problem, you know literally nothing about how this thing in law works, that's why average persons on the internet jump on threads and start criticism in the wrong way, she has to be investigated doesn't mean she has to go through hearing, and not all hearings end in sentence, there are different penalties for different offences, beggars are people struggling financially, it's not reasonable to find 500k and $100 note with someone struggling financially, even there are people doing legitimate business from left to right who don't have that amount assembled, it's not right so it has to be investigated but a lot of you are not used to law and its elements, that's why it doesn't look bad to you with a supposedly less privileged having that huge at once

Stop using words you don't understand.

My very first statement was "arrested for what exactly ?".

I would ask a question, how much should she have so you can leave her alone?
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by wasi9ice: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't really know if she dose extra job apart from begging ,
But it's very possible she might have gathered all that money from begging..
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by ithink7: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes.

In a country where kidnapping is the order of the day, It could be the proceed of a crime until she’s able to prove the source.
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:

Stop using words you don't understand.

My very first statement was "arrested for what exactly ?".

I would ask a question, how much should she have so you can leave her alone?

There is no such amount as to when she is going to be left alone, a beggar carrying such amount is worth investigating, it's not like they are doing house to house raid on beggars, she was caught with it and, in fact I can tell she's not the richest beggar, but carrying such amount of money arouses suspicion and is worth investigating, you should never be found in the position of a beggar if you can own a cash of 200k in bulk at once, let alone 500k, you must have worked for it, in countries where the law is strict, she will have to explain it, it's corruption and extortion, even the individuals who give the money, not everyone of them has up to that amount of money in their account
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by don4real18(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Selling of kids... Selling of information to terrorists... Stealing... Etc. It could be anything.
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by Golan007: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

There is no such amount as to when she is going to be left alone, a beggar carrying such amount is worth investigating, it's not like they are doing house to house raid on beggars, she was caught with it and, in fact I can tell she's not the richest beggar, but carrying such amount of money arouses suspicion and is worth investigating, you should never be found in the position of a beggar if you can own a cash of 200k in bulk at once, let alone 500k, you must have worked for it, in countries where the law is strict, she will have to explain it, it's corruption and extortion, even the individuals who give the money, not everyone of them has up to that amount of money in their account

The keyword is INVESTIGATE whilst my word is ARREST.

Aren't you smart enough to distinguish between the 2?
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by SatanicSatanist: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
She begged and made 500k , how is that your Business. Do you know how many years it took her to accumulate that amount??
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by SatanicSatanist: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tracka:
500k that is is not up to what someone will spend on good supplements and good food for 3 months is too much?
Thunder fire poverty
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by SatanicSatanist: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:
Arrested for what exactly?

I tire o,they don't even know how long it took her to accumulate that amount

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by rukyboy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Those guys make a lot of money ooo
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by MrOwonikoko: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
I just dey ask ooo!
Shey she be bureau de change beggar? grin
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by donhils: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
aribisala0:
That is the right approach ask questions

Be slow to form opinions
It is only when you admit that you do not know that the possibility of knowing arises
That is what separates higher minds from mobs
You haven't answered me though
Re: A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
donhils:

You haven't answered me though
Did any of your family tell you I arrested her?
Don't you know how to get to Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.