Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord (33114 Views)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) / Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
he should never give them a dime

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by JhimmySpark(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omo! This entitlement is mind boggling, Are they the one's paying for his house rent? 5k for opening of table, make them leave the table closed abeg. Is their any repercussion if he fails to fulfil any of those listed trash?
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by nedekid: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
That letter must have been written under the influence of mputu mmiri (hope I got the spelling right) grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Shalommy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Automatically, you're the landlord's son. Goodluck.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by shortIGBOman: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
This can only happen In Aba. Where the residents don't drive Cars. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by lanocfoods: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
gaby:
Eyaa

I for send am reply through Nipost to ask am how much him and him papa dey contribute to my rent.

This could be fake though..
Its not fake oh, Ngwa people of Abia State that's how they do, the most greedy hungry people in abia state, very wicked too. If you buy land from them you have automatically become their in law for life anything occasion they have they will bill you, if the person who sold the land to you lose any member of their family, they will bill you for the Burial. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by cayorday89(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Man should be ready to inherit his apartment, that could be the only logical reason why he must come up with those things...If tenant papa come due how much landlord pikin go contribute? Wahala for who him papa no be landlord.
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Franklyspeakin: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Tannhauser(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
CharleyBright:
Lol.
When you were bleeping the Landlord daughter for free, the Landlord son was watching you silently without making show.

Now the Landlord is dead, it's pay back time.
Silently give the landlord's son what he requests for.
The silent dog eats the biggest meat.
The joke was on you all this while.

angry
Rubbish...bring out your evidence else I'll sue you. Only the bleepee has any evidence and she refuses to betray me
angry

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Jmichael1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
E be lyk say the spirit of ur landlord tell the son say nah u kill am,abi the son take over doze kpumiri?
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Jmichael1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
nedekid:
That letter must have been written under the influence of mputu mmiri (hope I got the spelling right) grin

hahahaha same with me ooh broda,dat spelling get as e be 4 strangers lyk us...

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by ultimateprof: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't really understand what is going on between you and your landlord family. Are you owing them before or are they planning to sell the house that you're living to you?

But if none of the above, reply them with a court order for them to come forward and clear the air.

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by izubext007: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
May be has not been paying rent
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Halo22: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't know why Abia and Imo people are very inconsiderate when giving out lists either for marriage or burial ceremony. And they will do it in such a way that it's compulsory. One of my village guy went to marry in Abia about five years ago, do you know that they insisted we must pay 20k for clearing of the field where the event was holding, before giving us seat. Such character z very bad.

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Danmboss(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Unto say I nor owe rent
Chi chi nor go fall grin
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Viccano: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is the house free? This is nonsense
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Psady(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
vincentjk:
Where this landlord pikin take gather this kind mind issue this kyn statement

Abi dem be the kyn tenants wen node gree pay rents? grin
Who knows the agreement between the tenant and the dead landlord,it's very uncommon. Oga go pay your dues!
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by opius: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin... Are you the one that kill the man ?

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by constant1960: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oga you haven’t said the truth
I guess you have impregnated the Landlord daughter before his death
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Davoski222: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fake news,..éverybody wan trend.
Baawaa:
Tell me is a joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe the guy is an in-law to be to the deceased because this kind of list is for son in-law.
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Testimony1988(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Funny.
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Pennywise(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
WiszyFraud:
This is insane.

Is he part of the landlord’s family?
undecided

Maybe the intent is to adopt him and make him a part of the family. He must be one of those tenants that's always quick to pay rent

1 Like

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by emonis88: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hahaha!!! Guy just jelly look for another accomodation o!!
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by seyz91(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy
ExAngel007:
A tenant has shared a list of the items his landlord's son expects him to contribute towards the burial of the late landlord.

In a letter sent to the tenant in Aba, the landlord's son invited him to a meeting ahead of the burial.

He was asked to come with certain items, including 1 goat, 2 cartons of beer, 2 cartons of malt, 100,000 Naira and more.

The letter is going viral after the tenant shared it with the caption:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kings2Oge/status/1492171743443787780

Umunkaru Village, Isiala Okpu Aut. Com. Osisioma Ngwa L•G.A Aba, Abia State
1st February, 2022.

LETTER OF INVITATION

Sir/Madam am directed to inform you and invite you on 27th February, 2022, about the death of your Landlord Mr. Ugochukwu Okezie (Late).

The burial has been fixed on the 9th March, 2022. So, on the above mentioned date that is 27th February, 2022, you are invited to come by 10:00 "AM" been (Sunday) with the following items and Cash at his Compound:

1. Opening of the table N5,000 with a bottle of Schnap

2. Wine for Speech N5,000 with a bottle of Schnap

3. One Goat

4. 2 Crates of Maltina

5. 2 Cartons of bear

6. 16 lgbo Cola-nut

7. 16 Alligator

8. And Cash of one hundred thousand (N100,000) Thanks for your Cooperation and Understanding.

Yours Ever NGOZIE UGOCHUKWU

Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Pennywise(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Psalmistproject:
I don't see any thing mandatory in the letter.
It's an invitation.

Yes, an invitation to pay or pack grin
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Aaae: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by iamgprince: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
say na him kill the landlord grin grin shocked
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Igbo and money. You want marry their daughter Na wahala, your landlord die Na wahala
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by dododawa1: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities / INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALL PANEL / Whats D Minimum Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex On Half Plot In Iyanaipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.