Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! (4502 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / I Just Got Scammed / Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by goodnewscliff(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Konga is a stupid platform. No wonder jumia is way better
Konga rejects requests of refunds alot even After complaints
You don buy, you don buy. No return policy

I bought my last item from them last week nd dats it
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by goodnewscliff(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2022
agamahio:
It is very hard to believe this but please return the product if it's really from Konga. Your money will be refunded and the seller banned from selling on Konga thereafter.

I've been buying from Konga and have even assisted family and friends to do same, none has ever been scammed nor was there a complaint about the products as they always get original products from Konga.
My request for Refund is always rejected as far as konga is involved.
Konga dont do refunds/returns of item.lol
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Nadi56: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2022
But really if you can share your fulfillment number I can help you share it with their whatsapp people they are available even on Sunday and very responsive too.
I haven’t had issues with Konga, they are very reliable.
But just incase chat with them and share the picture with them. Once they see the issue on the picture it’s a small thing they will treat 08094605555
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by LoudItApp: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Hendrix50:

Shopping made easy
Kindly take 2 mins to fill our survey

https://forms.gle/xnDQVyyrJBvURWsb9

We are working to make shopping from local stores easy, and convenient with door step delivery.
The goal is to bring reputable malls/businesses closer to our users and also offer various value added services to users of our shopping app

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by OnyeObodo: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2022
How were you thinking its possible to buy a phone of 2017 brand new in 2022?

The way some of you reason eh? This was same trick a Nairalander called Psalmz played on a buyer here.

What they do is buy cheap refurbished phones, clean it up well, buy carton, buy charger, repackage it and then sell it off on Konga as brand new! Atimes, they make profits of up to 40k on one phone.

Some of them offer even FREE POWER BANKS with the phone. Like how. Free power bank ke? Even the main phone manufacturer cannot offer free power bank.

Na one retarrded seller in Computer village go give you Free power bank! Ndi Ala.

Better return the phone within 7 days oo! And make sure you make noise there. Otherwise, OYO is your ame.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by tarantino1: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
OnyeObodo:

The way some of you reason eh? This was same trick a Nairalander called Psamz played on a buyer here.

What they do is buy cheap refurbished phones, clean it up well, buy carton, buy charger, repackage it and then sell it off on Konga as brand new! Atimes, they make profits of up to 40k on one phone.

Some of them offer even FREE POWER BANKS with the phone. Like how. Free power bank ke? Even the main phone manufacturer cannot offer free power bank.

Na one retarrded seller in Computer village go give you Free power bank! Ndi Ala.

Better return the phone within 7 days oo! And make sure you make noise there. Otherwise, OYO is your ame.

My roommate for Hall 3 Uniben run this package anyhow that year ehn grin

And he actually did it successfully, they never suspected a thing. He go go Onitsha/Asaba come pack with many phones, buy ear piece and charge put then sell. grin

Na mostly girls e sell am for, na part of the reasons e fit run the business wella without suspicion or collecting slap
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Ginie007(f): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Op so sorry your dad had to go through that. I have things severally on Konga and I even used to sell there, didn't have issues and still don't have any issues. Since you've requested a refund, you will be refunded and that seller will be yanked off the system. Pele, no dey vex.

How long ago did you make the purchase because I'm wondering why you came here to report when you had already requested for refunds.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Freshfish: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2022
I bought severally on Konga platform for several years before I ported to Jumia that has less variety of products but professional and honest......with fulfillment , stock and refunds.

Konga refund process is a nightmare and they deducted fees before refunding my money. This was the last straw over and above non fulfillment or wrong delivery issues I had with them.

Make sure your money is complete without deductions if they ever refund you.

I stopped shopping with them about 4 years ago , apparently they have not changed
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by lied(f): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
OnyeObodo:

The way some of you reason eh? This was same trick a Nairalander called Psalmz played on a buyer here.

Hahahaha! scammers everywhere.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Mrkumareze(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Avoid online purchase if possible.. I use online mostly as a prize check avenue
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Newman20:

We already went back and the agent told us to fill out a return request on their website before they could refund us.

So instead of going through the return process, you decided instead to raise alarm on NL?

Simply do what you were asked to do and get your refund. Going by the information you supplied, you have nothing against Konga.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Newman20(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
netoc65:

So instead of going through the return process, you decided instead to raise alarm on NL?

Simply do what you were asked to do and get your refund. Going by the information you supplied, you have nothing against Konga.

I raised the alarm so other people would be careful when buying from that site.

Konga shouldn't allow just anyone to advertise products on their site.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Mohbola(f): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
that is unfortunate and another reason why i like the idea of going into a store
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by NobleSeed(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
the matter tire me bro.
Something is even the fault of the customers.imagin a customer will come to shop and be requesting for brand new iphone 7plus WTF undecided
Even when you try making them understand they will be arguing .
How on earth samsung Will still be producing s8 brand new? No be juju be that? Phone that can only be gotten as UK used.
OnyeObodo:

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Newman20:

I raised the alarm so other people would be careful when buying from that site.

Konga shouldn't allow just anyone to advertise products on their site.

This singular experience doesn't mean much. This happens with all major online marketplaces. Amazon, AliExpress, Jumia, Best buy e.t.c

That's why they have the return option in the first place.

Like so many people already pointed out, there is no way you're getting a new Samsung S8 in 2022.

Of course everybody should be careful when buying online, and you could have made that point without claiming Konga scammed you.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by 11Anonymous(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
You can't get a 2018 phone as new in 2022.

The seller should have added "refurbished" to the ad title. He's deceptive
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Tallpanther(m): 4:54am On Feb 14, 2022
immortalityk:

Go to Jiji
U will see neat s10 or note 9 for that amount
I'm enjoying my S9 which I got for 35k
lol crack for don full the body be that . S9 35kk.except the seller was dead broke or the phone stolen
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by immortalityk: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Tallpanther:
lol crack for don full the body be that . S9 35kk.except the seller was dead broke or the phone stolen
If u are in Lagos u can come see it yourself
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by sleeknaija(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
immortalityk:

If u are in Lagos u can come see it yourself

I am sure it's a stolen phone u bought. How can u get an S9 for 35k undecided
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by immortalityk: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
sleeknaija:

It's u people that put old phones on high places
I bought s7 edge used with little issue but it was very usable,I bought it for 10k,even 9k self if I remember well
Then I swapped it for s8 And add 5k on top
Then I saw an s9 used for 35k and sold my s8 for the s9
This all happened within one year,maybe even less than 7 months self
I'm targeting either note 9 or s9 plus or S10
If u know the right place to look,u will see people selling their phone for cheap
U people have been brainwashed to thinking everything should be cost
God forbid I pay large amount of money for something that will soon be lost
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by motionarena: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

My dad just bought a new samsung s8 from Konga.com and found out it was refurbished!!!!

The screen is completely burnt and not even gmail works on it.

Any idea what we can do as we spent a substantial amount on the phone.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
there is nothing like new samsung s8 any longer
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by immortalityk: 1:15am On Feb 15, 2022
sleeknaija:

Please I saw your post about loan,I'm working at a factory,and I'm a salary earner
Please,is there any way I can get loan
I really need it right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Confirm Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For Galaxy Note II / Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device / Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.