Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times (32740 Views)

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Mooh247: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sad
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rose54321: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Guess Premium Times have gotten their share of the cheque

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Russoa: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Just too bad
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by markidoo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
The lawyer of the school is good

4 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Crafteck1: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
What if the social media mob burnt the school and later found out they were wrong, make una no de jump

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by michlins(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
The parents are culpable in the death of their child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by nedekid: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
worse case scenario,the government is trying at all cause to distract people from this case
Negligence on the part of the parents lead to the death of the boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Too bad. Lawless country with lawless, hateful people

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
The boy died of sepsis. The boys father is also culpable

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by ppogba: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Some truth are gradually coming to the fore.

What is the relationship between rushing your child to the hospital first and taking him to Mireyijesu? At least they never mentioned that before.

With the funds at their disposal, they can afford a first class immediate treatment for the boy when he was picked up at school even in Lagos. But the father took him on a journey of seven hours probably to see GO first.

Rest on Silvester. Your parents failed you. The society denied you the right to live.

14 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
So long and short, the man killed his own son by taking an injured child through a gruelling road journey to warri and then on getting there taking him to pastor for healing instead of a hospital!

Sad!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Elidrisy20: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
They want change this case to drama abi

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Shalommy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
I ate beans in the morning now i'm farting like no man business. Abeg i need anointing chewing gum. Nonsense!!. All these ritualists claiming pastors. God punish una dia.. Chaii. angry

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Ayoefa: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Another brainwashed mumu taking his sick son to a pastorprenual fraudster church instead of taking him to see a Doctor. Then coming online to cry that his son was killed due to unfunded rumors and speculations.
Rubbish trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by ivolt: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
The parents would be facing negligence charges if this happened in the US.

4 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by nedekid: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Money answereth all
Yes, money does if used properly. Forget any conspiracy of money changing hands to exonerate anybody in this case.
Some people don't believe in spending money on health. They feel doctors are out to cheat them.
A cousins wife gave birth and gave a bill. (This nigger has money oh). The guy Halla the doctor say waitin? What work did he do to nack such bill! He left the lady and baby in the hospital for a week! This lady was hysterical and had to send her twin to my house. We had to go pay the bill to discharge the lady as the husband say him no go pay as na small work the doctor do.
I know a billionaire that died in his room. Instead of going to hospital, his mistress was giving him agbo( native medicine) to drink. By the time his family heard and rushed there he was in very bad condition and gave up the ghost.

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
A lot can be established by these findings.

The school lying about playing football

Bullying actually occurred even tho may not be direct reason for his death

The boy probably died from infections from his ankle injury and maybe Smtn else. How the boy got the injury is unclear.

Was the injury serious enough to lead to such dangerous/deadly infections?? Doubtful.

Poor handling of the health condition of the boy compounded the issue.

Poor healthcare services available.

Shabby 1st autopsy to know what exactly led to his worsening condition and death done wrongly causing more confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by nedekid: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
ppogba:
Some truth are gradually coming to the fore.

What is the relationship between rushing your child to the hospital first and taking him to Mireyijesu? At least they never mentioned that before.

With the funds at their disposal, they can afford a first class immediate treatment for the boy when he was picked up at school even in Lagos. But the father took him on a journey of seven hours probably to see GO first.

Rest on Silvester. Your parents failed you. The society denied you the right to live.
Go and look up the hospital on Google map. Is that the standard of hospital a rich man that can afford to pay such heavy school fees in dowen college send his family to?

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Penguin2: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
I read everything.

And if what is here is correct, then the boy’s parents should be blamed for their stupidity in believing in a pastor instead of going to hospital on time.

Next time when their child is sick, they go to seek permission from their bishop still.

4 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by FireUpNow(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
The case is dead just like the young man.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by charlesedu777: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
tillaman:
the thing is we don’t know who to believe, the family made the video while the boy was in pain but They are not smart enough to make the video of the moment he started mentioning those boys names as the father claimed, if only they made that video we won’t be at this spot, I hope the family find peace though
I hope the young lad finds rest too
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by ipain: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
tillaman:
the thing is we don’t know who to believe, the family made the video while the boy was in pain but They are not smart enough to make the video of the moment he started mentioning those boys names as the father claimed, if only they made that video we won’t be at this spot, I hope the family find peace though
Bros, man on death bed has no reason to lie. Go and find the video of the boy narrating what happened before he died.

The school is just splashing money on media to alter the narrative in their favour because Falana busted their lawyer and medical team a few days ago. If you are on Twitter, the cousin is often sharing what is happening.

I do hope the father fights this to the end. That child has no reason to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
The problem with sepsis is that it can be very very non-specific in its presentation, which is why the warri doctor did not get the issue on time

Kid should have been rushed to a teaching hospital immediately...in Lagos. He wasn't. By the time he got to Warri, it was all over.

I believe the kid was also likely bullied. But the bullying did not lead to his death. He probably got sepsis from the injury, superfical, on his ankle from playing football. Bacteria got into the system, and rapidly spread.

Also, he had pneumonia. Prolly started as a mild chest infection, with cough, and by the time it got serious....and the pneumonia could have caused the sepsis

Bacterial sepsis is something that is diagnosed with a high level of suspicion. So, he comes in with fever, pain all over. That's non-specific. The swelling and chest pain...that's specific.

That's why some of us docs love to send patients to 'test for everything'..and indeed I have done that if the patient had the money to pay for it.

Also, examine the patient.

As a teenager, I came down with cough, and cattarh once, and felt a bit weak. Mum took me to hospital after five days of cough treatment. I thought I just had a normal cough..and that the doc would give me some drugs. Doc examined me, listened to my chest, and announced I had pneumonia (I nearly jumped out of my skin, and was like...WHAT!) Five days of antibiotic injection, and I was all right. If I had waited two more days, I would have ended up like Sylvester.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by zikter(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Very detailed report. It is good to always have a clearer picture of situations before over reacting. The parents should count their loss and move on. They cannot win this case, not because there is a gang up against them but because the facts are not in their favor. Even a Falana cannot successfully prosecute this case. Everyone should forget emotions and move on.

5 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
tillaman:
the thing is, cases like slyvester happen everyday in hospitals. Sick people are taken from pillar to post, from church to shrine to chemist,all who would collect money while the person is deteriorating. When the person is at death's door, they rush to our decrepit hospitals expecting a miracle. When the patient dies, they don't hesitate to blame and assault health staff and cry on social media with lies and half truths.

A lot of children have died due to their parent's negleligence and ignorance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
I read everything. I have to say, I believe the church part because some so-called men of God have so brainwashed some people to the point where there case is now hopeless

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by ppogba: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Penguin2:
I read everything.

And if what is here is correct, then the boy’s parents should be blamed for their stupidity in believing in a pastor instead of going to hospital on time.

Next time when their child is sick, they go to seek permission from their bishop still.

And to cap it all, it is very very likely that the boy was given something to drink in church. The parents will never mentioned that.

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by ppogba: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
ivolt:
The parents would be facing negligence charges if this happened in the US.

They are trying to use the media frenzy to cover their culpability.

You take a child in that terrible condition to a GO first before going to hospital.

Doctor treating the child not having access to him for 30 something hours even in the same terrible condition?

Yet they had the time to do video every hour

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Jamb 2017: Top 10 States According To The Number Of Applicants / ASUU Strike: A Lecturer Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.