Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times (32742 Views)

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by zikter(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
ipain:
Bros, man on death bed has no reason to lie. Go and find the video of the boy narrating what happened before he died.

The school is just splashing money on media to alter the narrative in their favour because Falana busted their lawyer and medical team a few days ago. If you are on Twitter, the cousin is often sharing what is happening.

I do hope the father fights this to the end. That child has no reason to die.
The father especially should take the whole blame. Don't assume a kid on sick bed cannot lie. His condition as stated in this report by experts can result to disorientation, hallucinations etc. On that basis, he can be speaking nonsense. The most logical thing was to hospitalize the boy here in Lagos, but again it looks like the whole thing worsen when they got to warri and the boy was not given proper treatment.

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by OMEGA009(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
When I saw how credible NGOs avoided the matter after the first autopsy, I knew the penalty had gone into throw-in.

They should let the young fella Rest In Peace and stop trying to shift blame but yeyebrities and Social Media detectives cum lawyers will continue to drag his name to gain relevance.

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by egunna(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
JuanDeDios:
Strange country we live in. Did a social media mob gather because unfounded rumours took the stage at first or is this a case of powerful people stepping in to influence the wheel of justice? It SEEMS like the former. I've read the entire article.
Nigerian and bandwagon effect ehn?what ever get to d so ial media runs d risk of being misunderstood.dey don't wait to get d facts before drawing conclusions.nd one funny thing is,with all d facts in this write up,someone will still come up to argue with u dat d govt is trying to do a cover up when d parents of d boy did not behave like d elites dat dey are.

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by MartinsD12(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/511098-investigation-inside-details-of-how-dowen-college-pupil-sylvester-oromoni-died.html
Well I said it the parent's where irresponsible, they didn't give him proper care I might want to agree a little with what premium times is saying but the issue here is what could have led to him being that terrible sick to the point of having pains in the mouth pains in the joins , tommy everywhere in his body had pains what could have led to his health getting worse which where the bullying comes you can't tell me someone who was healthy all of a sudden would start dying from the inside even the mouth was somehow filled with blood wounds , the government are covering things up
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Neddstark: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
I don't believe any of this their paid news. They have hired newspapers to clean up the image of the school

PremiumTimes has a standard of integrity.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Rawtruth1: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
That was before APC came. Now, even priests, pastors and prophets have become corrupted too. Judicially is not left out talk less brown envelope based profession.

The infection has affected almost everybody.
A clear case of murder need not long grammars

Neddstark:

PremiumTimes has a standard of integrity.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Elvisgolden: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
worse case scenario,the government is trying at all cause to distract people from this case

Sharrrrrap ignoramus...........you people display your crass ignorance every time on this space. You think an investigative report is the same thing as forecasting two odds which you are used to in this your life. The family was negligent and capitalized on emotions. Your wife nor get belle, you go blame govt, your di*k nor gree rise, you go blame govt, your laziness nor make you go hustle like real men, you go blame govt, them do autopsy report, you still dey blame govt..............tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Randerl: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Evil devilish coven
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by otukpoyam(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
First things first, the father should be fined or even jailed. There was no need to take him back to warri from Lagos. He should have been immediately taken to the best of hospitals in Lagos. The father seems well to do, he should have taken the boy to a good Lagos hospital. It was clearly an emergency. The father acted stupidly and at the end the poor boy died. I don't even want to dwell on the fact that they took him to church. Wtf

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
oga go and rest...so you just want the court to convict five boys over a testimony of a dying boy?... criminal case is no joke.. evidence must be substantial...even in civil court you will still not win or get a dime in compensation...THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU...go rest...so government "bribe" your family doctor too?...oga go sit down abeg..to cry for social media na be evidence judge go use give judgement?..rest abeg... cultism in private secondary school?..what private University students couldn't achieve...na private secondary go do am....

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rickpat(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
otukpoyam:
First things first, the father should be fined or even jailed. There was no need to take him back to warri from Lagos. He should have been immediately taken to the best of hospitals in Lagos. The father seems well to do, he should have taken the boy to a good Lagos hospital. It was clearly an emergency. The father acted stupidly and at the end the poor boy died. I don't even want to dwell on the fact that they took him to church. Wtf
...the dad is a politician...if I'm not mistaken...he is the head of Delta State environmental task force...where una think say he get that kind money to pay such school fees?...lol...abeg na him know joor...my brother he is well to do..with government me money...come to Delta and see cultism in even primary school..what have they done?...Las Las he don touch them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rickpat(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
I don't believe any of this their paid news. They have hired newspapers to clean up the image of the school
...the dad is not a poor man o...he is a politician...even governor okowa called the authorities in this matter...I don't think they can easily manipulate the case... Sylvester oromoni is chairman Delta State environmental task force presently...so no be small meat

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rickpat(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
most Nigerians don't read or try to wait for investigation...once our so called celeb just talk... people will jump in... criminal case no be joke...that's why we end in trouble sometimes
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by tillaman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
ipain:
Bros, man on death bed has no reason to lie. Go and find the video of the boy narrating what happened before he died.

The school is just splashing money on media to alter the narrative in their favour because Falana busted their lawyer and medical team a few days ago. If you are on Twitter, the cousin is often sharing what is happening.

I do hope the father fights this to the end. That child has no reason to die.
yeah but justice won’t be served on that basis alone, clearly the father can’t just come up
With those names so the boy must have mentioned those names, but that is not enough to build a case because the late Sly Jnr ‘s older sibling is also in that school so they may try to tell us she must have dished out those names you know how the law works in this part of the world, they said he died of sepsis and another report said otherwise which Indicates that they (Dowen Sch) are not being truthful with what actually happened to Sly jnr, no child deserves such treatment
Really sad
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Adubi1: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
May his soul continue to rest in peace. So sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msqPLPTHdk4
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Adubi1: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
May his soul continue to rest in peace. So sad.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by luluman: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
worse case scenario,the government is trying at all cause to distract people from this case
Please shut up if you have nothing meaningful upstairs
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Johnlegacy57: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
when my prof., a consultant pathologist heard this news he told us that the boy died out of negligence. he said that he had encountered so many of this scenario. that parents usually results to blaming once the issue has degenerated.
I believe my prof after the encounter I had in one of my postings in A&E. the boy had sepsis of which his elder brother died of because of negligence. it took the advice of a colleague who is an uncle to the boy for the parents to bring him to the hospital. the boy consumed 4 tanks of oxygen within two days of arrival to the hospital. if not intensive medical care that boy would have died.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Arabaincubus: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
I hope the father of this boy will not run into psychological problems. He may eventually blame himself for the death of his son and that will have a devastating effect on his mental health.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Johnlegacy57: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Well I said it the parent's where irresponsible, they didn't give him proper care I might want to agree a little with what premium times is saying but the issue here is what could have led to him being that terrible sick to the point of having pains in the mouth pains in the joins , tommy everywhere in his body had pains what could have led to his health getting worse which where the bullying comes you can't tell me someone who was healthy all of a sudden would start dying from the inside even the mouth was somehow filled with blood wounds , the government are covering things up

bro just try and have sepsis you will get the answer you need.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by blackboy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Premium times is trying to put the blame on the parent's.
Would the child have been dead if the child was not maltreated in Dowen?
Fact is the school failed the child.
Dowen failed the child.

The parents were given a false info. " your son injured himself during football".

Not all beatings x-rays shows. Someone can be given first class beating xray wont show but the persons external body will show it

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Christistruth00: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Pay as you go Bandit Journalism

God Almighty has opened Nigerians eyes

Who is ready to guess how much Premium Times was paid for this Pathetic hack job of News Twisting

N10millon, N20 Million , or N50 Million

No matter what it is blood money to bury the Murder Case of a 12 year old boy

Premium Times has not only gone to the Dogs it is drowning in the gutter

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by pafra(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
I really hope he gets the justice he deserved. I believe his parents and many other parents have learnt a lesson from his death. Well, in a country like Nigeria, I wasn't expecting a smooth investigation.

I wish the family well. The boy is in a better place, hopefully.

You weren't expecting a smooth investigation because you have already taken side . Take your time and ready the post.
Put on your thinking cap, critically analysis the evidence.
It's a painful experience but let the truth prevail

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by FireRain: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
I read the whole thing and I couldn't help but laugh at how "they" go to all length to bring down the credibility of the parent by using their faith(church) against the evidence provided.

They (the parents) are against the mafia here.

Sylvester, Rest in peace lad. Life ain't fair.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by idtiwo: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
I think the father also had alots of fault. How could he have driven a boy in very bad shape for hours from Lagos to Warri when he could have allowed the boy to receive good treatment in a good hospital in Lagos and then take him to warri after recovery.

The father's religious believe in the fake Bishop hasten the boy's dealth.Religion kills black people faster than dealth.

RIP to the innocent boy.

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Germi9: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
From the beginning of this whole saga ,i never trusted the Dad

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by mormoney85(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
tillaman:
the thing is we don’t know who to believe, the family made the video while the boy was in pain but They are not smart enough to make the video of the moment he started mentioning those boys names as the father claimed, if only they made that video we won’t be at this spot, I hope the family find peace though
I hope the young lad finds rest too
if the boy did not call the names hw did his father come to know those names?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by AmALeo: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2022
blackboy:
Premium times is trying to put the blame on the parent's.
Would the child have been dead if the child was not maltreated in Dowen?
Fact is the school failed the child.
Dowen failed the child.

The parents were given a false info. " your son injured himself during football".

Not all beatings x-rays shows. Someone can be given first class beating xray wont show but the persons external body will show it
It seems you're among the very few that think properly on this forum and perhaps the nation at large!
Firstly I don't know when a media outlet became the police. Calling all this fables they wrote up there to be the outcome of an investigation is just absolutely ridiculous!
Secondly, they're trying to point us in the direction of the parents not taking the child straight to get medical care to be the cause of his death. This is just lame and only a fool would believe that. Let me explain. As a typical Nigerian parent, your son's school who has all the medical facilities as they've claimed sent for you that your child is terribly ill. They wouldn't have done that if the supposed injury sustained from football wasn't getting worse. On getting there, with the little info you've gotten about the school's top notch medical center and personal, as well as the cause of the worsening state of their child being an injury from football. 99.9% of a typical African home would consider this some form of spiritual attack!
Thirdly, it is shameless for this media outlet to paint the parents as being negligent. The man made out time and flew in for his ward, drove with him back to their home on this our dangerous Lagos-Benin road with a lot of checkpoints!
It is just a pity that people can just use because of peanut and spit anything they want all because they want to make a living or for a promise.
Even if the version of the parents is not completely true, this one is definitely not either!
A lot of us played football growing up and I can tell you from the Getto and elite neighborhoods I've been from childhood till now, football wouldn't have such damages on an individual, except they were playing it from the top of a skyscraper!

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by AmALeo: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Pay as you go Bandit Journalism

God Almighty has opened Nigerians eyes

Who is ready to guess how much Premium Times was paid for this Pathetic hack job of News Twisting

N10millon, N20 Million , or N50 Million

No matter what it is blood money to bury the Murder Case of a 12 year old boy

Premium Times has not only gone to the Dogs it is drowning in the gutter
It is a shame really, it is even pathetic some people are reading it and are unable to read between the lines!

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by pquaver(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2022
tillaman:
the thing is we don’t know who to believe, the family made the video while the boy was in pain but They are not smart enough to make the video of the moment he started mentioning those boys names as the father claimed, if only they made that video we won’t be at this spot, I hope the family find peace though
I hope the young lad finds rest too

After reading this article and you say you don't know who to believe then bro sorry but you have a ong way to go.. You read an investigation with details of medical examination, scientifically approved facts and u say u don't know who to believe between facts and hear say.. Mr oromoni negligence killed his son its as easy as that.. They even at school might have happened but the cause of death is sepsis.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by FreeIgboho: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2022
JuanDeDios:
Strange country we live in. Did a social media mob gather because unfounded rumours took the stage at first or is this a case of powerful people stepping in to influence the wheel of justice? It SEEMS like the former. I've read the entire article.

Methinks it is the latter. Too many powerful people and influencers including Lala himself trying to pull the wool over our eyes. But at least Lala is posting with his known moniker. He could have used another moniker. I give him credit for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Jamb 2017: Top 10 States According To The Number Of Applicants / ASUU Strike: A Lecturer Speaks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.