Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times (32743 Views)

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by mandate12: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2022
This write up appears to b a result of painstaking investigation... Tracing the dots, I must tell u the truism in the write up is at least 95%. Ever since the whole issue of the boy's death came online, been trying so hard to understand y Mr. Sylvester drove all the way from Lagos to warri with his ailing child when there are great hospitals in Lekki. Again, upon arrival, the boy was taken home instead of the hospital... Then I heard Mr Sylvester is a disciple of dikeji Miyeri Jesu.. Negligence Killed the boy. Nothing else

4 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Kingspin(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2022
This report was more confused than the reader.
The boy confession to his father is what I could take from here. And they need to look into that direction more.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by pquaver(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

Well I said it the parent's where irresponsible, they didn't give him proper care I might want to agree a little with what premium times is saying but the issue here is what could have led to him being that terrible sick to the point of having pains in the mouth pains in the joins , tommy everywhere in his body had pains what could have led to his health getting worse which where the bullying comes you can't tell me someone who was healthy all of a sudden would start dying from the inside even the mouth was somehow filled with blood wounds , the government are covering things up

Bros did u read the article? Because the answer to your question is actually in the article.. Read oo.
The parents failed the boy.. Rip Sylvester..

Nigerians are too emotional.. We need to separate emotions and facts.. If it here the state will be charging the parents, pastor for negligence , the doctors licence suspended..

Justice is not sentimental.. Some people want innocent children to be wasted when facts say otherwise. Beyond reasonable it cannot be said that the oromoni stories are true
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Elvisgolden:

Sharrrrrap ignoramus...........you people display your crass ignorance every time on this space. You think an investigative report is the same thing as forecasting two odds which you are used to in this your life. The family was negligent and capitalized on emotions. Your wife nor get belle, you go blame govt, your di*k nor gree rise, you go blame govt, your laziness nor make you go hustle like real men, you go blame govt, them do autopsy report, you still dey blame govt..............tueh

are u talking
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 13, 2022
luluman:
Please shut up if you have nothing meaningful upstairs

u said what
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by PoliteActivist: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2022
pquaver:

After reading this article and you say you don't know who to believe then bro sorry but you have a ong way to go.. You read an investigation with details of medical examination, scientifically approved facts and u say u don't know who to believe between facts and hear say.. Mr oromoni negligence killed his son its as easy as that.. They even at school might have happened tillaman but the cause of death is sepsis.

Oga, the guy is right - it is hard to know who to believe.
Google the symptoms of sepsis.
Did sepsis cause the lips below?? Did sepsis give Sly's father names of those students whom he said Sly mentioned. Was it sepsis that said no football was played durring that period. Was it sepsis that performed the first autopsy? Was it sepsis that hired Falana to get justice (strange act for a guilty person!).
Too many things being heaped on this poor SEPSIS!

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by maasoap(m): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Rawtruth1:
I don't believe any of this their paid news. They have hired newspapers to clean up the image of the school

Exactly. This newspaper is blaming the parents, the family doctor, the church leader who are the late comers on the stage but kept exonerating the school management, the mentioned students, the school clinic staff who were all early participants in the matter. There's God o!

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by PoliteActivist: 12:55am On Feb 13, 2022
maasoap:

Exactly. This newspaper is blaming the parents, the family doctor, the church leader who are the late comers on the stage but kept exonerating the school management, the mentioned students, the school clinic staff who were all early participants in the matter. There's God o!

Exactly, including Lala himself it seems!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by pquaver(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oga, the guy is right - it is hard to know who to believe.
Google the symptoms of sepsis.
Did sepsis cause the lips below?? Did sepsis give the Sly's father names of those students whom he said Sly mentioned. Was it sepsis that said no football was played durring that period. Was it sepsis that performed the first autopsy? Was it sepsis that hired Falana to get justice (strange act for a guilty person!).
Too many things being heaped on this poor SEPSIS!

Bro I work in the medical line.. I know sepsis and how dangerous it is. Let me tell you. Do u know you can get sepsis that leads to other complications? If its a virus or bacteria and gets to other parts of the body it can be really dangerous.. Look he had Pneumonia, he could also have developed peritonitis with the bloated stomach which is also life threatening, acute abdomen or even Ards.. This are life threatening diseases.. Bro remove sentiment and read the article A to Z then put ur thinking cap u will see certain facts. If u understand law u would understand that sentence " cause of Death" and why the dowen boys were released. Let me even ask where is the cover up or who is covering? A case delta state took interest? Bro make una dey reason na. E sure me say una no read the full article..
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Aderupoko2: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2022
This newspaper is trying very hard to impose a Line of thought. Every blame apportioned goes to the Plaintiffs and not the school, meaning the school did no wrong.
I wonder what has become of investigative journalism in Nigeria. This looks more like a paid advert and image laundering. And it's not even persuasive enough.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by PoliteActivist: 4:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Aderupoko2:
This newspaper is trying very hard to impose a Line of thought. Every blame apportioned goes to the Plaintiffs and not the school, meaning the school did no wrong.
I wonder what has become of investigative journalism in Nigeria. This looks more like a paid advert and image laundering. And it's not even persuasive enough.

You said it all. Something VERY STRANGE is going on. And Nairaland seems to be part of it!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by scait(m): 4:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg summarise am
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by francisbiz: 5:08am On Feb 13, 2022
Racoon:
This poor lad painful demise story is full of a lots of intrigues, but may the good Lord give him rest.Bullying in boarding school didn't start today.
I have read all dimensions of stories, allegations and denials on this matter yet, it is still filled with confusion.
But, even in this confusion, "eye wey dey cry - dey see" ; so I ask -
Premium times, of the full investigation you conducted, you could not interview the five accused, you did not interview Sylvester's hostel mates, you did not even care to investigate the hostel master, your "full investigation " was only on the deceased family.
Why has no one been able to been their search light on the accused five students, the hostel mates? Why are they intentionally so evasive in a case that they are $major players"?
Premium times, your investigation is one-sided and suspicions

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by HilcomTech(m): 5:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Sylvester's parents and their pastor killed the innocent boy.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nauttyprof(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2022
When a so called investigative journalism failed to cover both sides of the story but chooses to peg her tent on seeing every reason why this is definitely against one party involved in the story, one should be mindful.

I took my time to go through the full story and all I read were how everything was against this man from the travel by road to warri, meeting a Bishop, delay in family Doctor's treatment and how it was without diagnosis to the autopsy and the likes. Even published how by presumption the black substance in the stomach of the victim could be a trado medical medicine given to the boy at the church before they went for treatment. Trado medical medicine at Church?

Premium times never established if there was cultism or any form of bully in the school. Premium times never investigated if truly the boys mentioned to have carried the acts do same in the school. Premium times never asked questions why the school claimed it was football from the onset (as their investigative journalism also confirm that if similar happens there would be evidence of internal or external scars through xray). Premium times didn't even go the extra miles by also interrogating some parents just to get some facts at least there was an online evidence of a parent confirming that bullies exist in the school and she was lucky it wasn't her son (why didn't premium times locate this parent just as they did in interrogating Church members in Warri just to establish their one sided story?) Premium times never established why Lagos State despite clearing the school of any wrong refused to open this immediately but said they need to meet some requirements as regards their operations before the school will be opened (one would have expected that the school opens immediately if nothing happened).

The final question is this, why will premium times release this report while there is a coroner inquest? There is definitely a motive behind all of these.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nauttyprof(m): 5:42am On Feb 13, 2022
francisbiz:

I have read all dimensions of stories, allegations and denials on this matter yet, it is still filled with confusion.
But, even in this confusion, "eye wey dey cry - dey see" ; so I ask -
Premium times, of the full investigation you conducted, you could not interview the five accused, you did not interview Sylvester's hostel mates, you did not even care to investigate the hostel master, your "full investigation " was only on the deceased family.
Why has no one been able to been their search light on the accused five students, the hostel mates? Why are they intentionally so evasive in a case that they are $major players"?
Premium times, your investigation is one-sided and suspicions

Thank you for this. I really love your reasoning. I also posted similar before I saw your comment. One just wonders if investigative journalism is to find out facts in the matter by being neutral or to see every reason to paint one bad. To have even published a part where it was presumed that the black chemical in the victim's stomach could be a trado medical medicine from the church just speaks of how journalism is dead in this country. Their report shows an hidden motive which is glaring that they wanted to nail the victim's parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Nauttyprof(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Aderupoko2:

Investigative journalism is long dead.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by AntiWailer: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2022
tillaman:
the thing is we don’t know who to believe, the family made the video while the boy was in pain but They are not smart enough to make the video of the moment he started mentioning those boys names as the father claimed, if only they made that video we won’t be at this spot, I hope the family find peace though
I hope the young lad finds rest too

They did not because he probably never mentioned anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by JuanDeDios: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2022
egunna:
Nigerian and bandwagon effect ehn?what ever get to d so ial media runs d risk of being misunderstood.dey don't wait to get d facts before drawing conclusions.nd one funny thing is,with all d facts in this write up,someone will still come up to argue with u dat d govt is trying to do a cover up when d parents of d boy did not behave like d elites dat dey are.
Ah, there are no "elites" in Nigeria o. Try having an argument over N5 with an okada rider. Then try reprising the same argument with a lawyer or doctor - it's the same attitudes and reactions you'll get. We have rich people but no elites.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by kennethik: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2022
There is huge cover up to this case, which i know the school will anything to continue their business, is someone telling me that boy is not smart enough to know what has happened to him, the truth is that, that boy was killed by those students he called their names.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by otokx(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2022
It has always been a case of a failed father.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by TheRealOwner(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2022
perambulator:
So long and short, the man killed his own son by taking an injured child through a gruelling road journey to warri and then on getting there taking him to pastor for healing instead of a hospital!

Sad!

God bless you. The father's ignorance and religious belief directly contributed to his death. If we dig up again, I will not be surprised if they used public transport again

You can afford to drop millions for school fees and hostel fees but no sense to go to a good private hospital

Have sense all round o my people. The same pastors healing and curing people have doctors that tend to thrm
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by Chartey(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2022
ipain:
Bros, man on death bed has no reason to lie. Go and find the video of the boy narrating what happened before he died.

The school is just splashing money on media to alter the narrative in their favour because Falana busted their lawyer and medical team a few days ago. If you are on Twitter, the cousin is often sharing what is happening.

I do hope the father fights this to the end. That child has no reason to die.

How many people have you seen dying in real life, not movies? I have seen many and I can confidently tell you that a dying person doesn't say meaningful things because the brain is also dying.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by phineas: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
I woke up this morning with a promise to myself to write a piece and publish on Nairaland. The Piece was to have a title;

Slyvester Oromini; the collective grief and shame of a Nation

Since I do not have time to reply to comments if i do make an original post,This post will just have to do.
My qualifications to write us this include been a medical Dr,a Governance system administrator,a speaker of truth and an elder in the community based in Nigeria

This is the perspective I choose to put out there off my own volition.

The background scenario
1- Sylvesters parents were summoned to pick up their Son who presented at the sick bay with an ankle injury and some other symptom which we are all not clear of. The school identified there was a sick child that needed further care in the custody of his parents.It took said parents 2 days to pick u the child

2.The injury reported by the school was an ankle injury,which goes against later claims by the father that he sustained injuries and possibly the ankle injury from belts and kicks all over his body,no welts(line on the body from belts were seen,no soft tissue swelling on the body was identified on the xray from the kicks) only the ankle injury,why just the ankle? ,which ironically is more in keeping with a football injury.

3.He was not treated immediately as advised by the school,he however had some time spent on an xray,some hot balm, and massage, during some days spent s in the south west before the warri trip by road.It appears from diverse narratives this took about 2 days,during which we have no record of the most basic full blood count,or any other test save the xray,requested for at whoose request ,(not clear) but no medical Dr or Hospital has taken responsibility at this stage,over 48 hrs later

4.Said boy with ankle injury and unknown illness travels for 6-8 hrs plus traffic time by road with an ankle injury,arrives warri limping.Still no record of Full medical care evidenced by laboratory investigation and an attempt at a diagnosis in any hospital, although we do know his liver was enlarged which is a symptom in many thing from malaria to sepsis, We have now learned that a particular hospital that would have been used had no bed space, please note that money was not the problem,some time appear to have been spent in church though.Amount of time not clear however there was No record of any treatment or tests received save antimalarials ,xrays ,hot balm and massage throughout this illness so far to the best of our knowledge

5.Lastly we see and hear of pictures of a very sick child with bloated body parts,peeled lips, and a dying testimony of been beaten by school seniors and made to swallow something black and not having played football.This appears to have been at least 1 week after the child left school with an ankle injury and other unclear symptom which did not show on his body physically.He had no other treatment so far to our knowledge save the antimalarials,hot balm and massage.

6. A pathologist was contacted in warri to establish cause of death,we are not sure of what he did so far ,however we know he opened the late sylvesters stomach and identified a black fluid (more than 7 days after his initial complain in school) and concluded he had corrosive..... not sure of the exact words, as the Oromonis refused to tender his report for investigations at the inquest,and someone mentioned somewhere with a link as evidence his preliminary report has been changed.

7.This led to a spiral of events that led to the Orominis (armed with the dying confession and pathology evidence)accusing the school of bullying which led to his death,on the basis o which the Lagos State Government and the Police force had the 5 boys ,remanded and investigated on murder charges in a juvenile prison at christmass, (This happened under the watch o lagos) about 2 housemasters were also locked up in a real prison with real inmates,(not sure which prison at the moment) ,the school been closed around school exam times with all the students at home,and a social media mob calling for jungle justice on 5 boys and their families . Please note Nigerian juvenile prison is worse than your average prison abroad

That concludes what we know so far of the background,anyone with corrections or clarifications can please do so because this becomes the basis for critical thinking and review of the response on this matter
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by phineas: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
The background medical perspective
I am going to write this part as simply as possible so we can all follow;
Sepsis means there is bacteria in the blood. This results in the bacteria spreading all over the body, Any basic infection that has a bacterial background if not treated can turn to sepsis, so a simple cough and catarrh, boil, diarrhea, pimple, witlow, leg wound, anything caused by bacteria can lead to sepsis, the key word though here is when not treated. When it has reached the blood we call it septicaemia-sepsis in the blood.
Sepsis can affect all organs when not treated, and this will lead to eventual failure of that organ. the kidneys present with pus in the kidneys (pyelonephritis) ,the kidenys may and commonly fails,with or without pyelonephritis, the lungs may present with bacteria in the lungs,(pneumonia), the brain (bacterial meningitis) ,the liver liver failure e.t.c. It also leads to rapid reduction in the Red cells, what you call blood level.

Renal failure and low blood especially to the brain can cause delirium, (its like what yorubas call iranran commonly seen in malaria,) that is to tell you delirium is pretty common in childhood illness ( we will come back to this point later).This means the person may jumble up facts together,they may be true,half true or not true at all,the words said in delirium should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Sepsis usually arises from poor treatment ,either the antibiotics are not right for the strain of bacteria, or the dose is insufficient ,not used correctly, or not used at all.It requires Intravenous antibiotics,so you are sure the right dose is getting directly to the where the bacteria is, it must be given at the right time, and progress followed strictly to ensure treatment is working
In this day and age of antibiotics,no one should die of sepsis

Ankle injury could be , a sprain ,or a fracture, Treatment is resting the area and making sure a patient rests it for a while,that is why you apply casts even where there is no fracture.Some drugs to reduce swelling must be administered . If this is not done it gets worse.
We now know the late young man had both sepsis and an ankle injury with no treatment

Black substance in stomach, it takes less than 48 hrs or the stomach and intestine to clear whatever a person swallows,if a black substance was seen on autopsy more than 7 days later, where did it come from? and could this have been the black liquid that the child refered to?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Methinks it is the latter. Too many powerful people and influencers including Lala himself trying to pull the wool over our eyes. But at least Lala is posting with his known moniker. He could have used another moniker. I give him credit for that

Do you know who the boy's father is?? He is the president of the environmental task force in delta state and got governor okowa involved,he isnt a nobody,think like a reasonable person
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by phineas: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
The response

Public response: Jungle justice has moved from the street to social media,there was a clamour for justice,but the institutional one,there was public outcry for the school to be burnt,the 5 boys found and harmed,there were calls for protest at the school,e.t.c The parents at this time had not even reported a case to the police,attention was drawn to this,the oromonis filed a case , it appears to be a murder case against the 5 boys,

The school: The school conducted its preliminary investigation as it should and ruled,there was no report or evidence of bullying against the victim.Neither the Late sylvester of his sister who attended the same school had reported at any time to anyone he had been bullied. 3 of the boys sylvester mentioned were noted not to be around at either the time of the said bullying,or football or both not all were boarding students,this part is very very important, because the key fact we are all using is the late slyvesters dying confession

The Goverment and the NPF- Despite their clear knowledge that a coroners autopsy is the only ground to charge or file or even investigate for murder(lawyers in the house help with the investigate part) they had these boys,and 2 of their house masters remanded in Nigerian Juvvy and Jail for invetisgation for murder,their passports were seized too.They were branded as possible murders to the entire world
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by phineas: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2022
There are 5 stages in grief. Denial,Anger,Bargaining,Guilt and Acceptance

The stage dont necessarily come in any order,they may come at any time,and one may spend as long as they need to on each phase however it ends with acceptance. The Oromonis and Nigeria as a whole have expressed anger, and we all appear stuck in the anger phase. Angry that a child so young has gone

However there is this danger no matter how slight it is we must all explore it, that in this collective grief over the late sylvester we may be condemning the lives of 5 young men,and their house masters. If there is any doubt at all that they are not not guilty we must pause our anger and bargain in this grief,but to refuse to move from anger in the event where lives are at risk (young lives for that matter,probably innocent ones ) that would be a shame to all of us. That means we want 5 boys sacrificed on the alter of jungle justice to appease our anger and grief. What kind of people would that make us? what kind of family would that make the oromonis?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by phineas: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
For those who are willing to examine the matter again for the sake of the avoidance and misscariage of justice ,here are the challenges

the ifs-could sylvester have been saved?
Could sylvester have been delirious
Could the 5 boys be innocent of murder?
Could the 5 boys be guilty of bullying
Could the school or anyone else be guilty of cover up

The key word here is evidence.if you are cursing and shouting this part is not for you,it is for elders,the mature,the righteous those who want truth to prevail.

only then can we collectively define guilt and make sure it is spelt out so it never happens again in our land. that is the way out o this grief.

All accusations of those boys must stop and anyone with any evidence should speak up or you forever bear in the guilt of the matter.

Those are my thoughts,I apologize ahead I may not have free time today to reply to comments
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rukyboy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
When I heard the father of the boy speak. I'm sorry to say he didn't sound very educated or enlightened.

Also when I hear that the boy was taken to that church in warri owned by one deranged lunatic that claims to have seen Jesus face to face. I can only agree that the parents were negligent in the way they handled the whole issue.

I'm taking sides with the school on this one.

Rest in peace Junior
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by rukyboy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

Do you know who the boy's father is?? He is the president of the environmental task force in delta state and got governor okowa involved,he isnt a nobody,think like a reasonable person

Most of those guys holding those positions are just political thugs .

Barely educated people

The fact that he got an appointment from his godfather as compensation for one thing or the other doesn't increase his worth as a person.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times by ppogba: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
phineas:
For those who are willing to examine the matter again for the sake of the avoidance and misscariage of justice ,here are the challenges

the ifs-could sylvester have been saved?
Could sylvester have been delirious
Could the 5 boys be innocent of murder?
Could the 5 boys be guilty of bullying
Could the school or anyone else be guilty of cover up

The key word here is evidence.if you are cursing and shouting this part is not for you,it is for elders,the mature,the righteous those who want truth to prevail.

only then can we collectively define guilt and make sure it is spelt out so it never happens again in our land. that is the way out o this grief.

All accusations of those boys must stop and anyone with any evidence should speak up or you forever bear in the guilt of the matter.

Those are my thoughts,I apologize ahead I may not have free time today to reply to comments

Well said.
Well.written.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Jamb 2017: Top 10 States According To The Number Of Applicants / ASUU Strike: A Lecturer Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.