Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Just Check In Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Check In Please (187 Views)

Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / Excited Lady Poses Her Backside For Fiance To Check In Cute Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Check In Please by Iris005: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good evening, sorry I’ll make it short, I just had to create a new moniker for this
What’s battling me is that I kinda borrowed 25k from access bank in November last year and I was to pay back by feb19 to add to my school fees which is 47k last semester, but I’ve been really working to pay up the loan but things are just not going so well..and I must to pay back before feb 19... Now the question I want to ask is do this bank people also go about tarnishing one image about not paying up a loan cos this is really my first time of been in this mess... I’m trying all my possible best to pay up but I can’t meet up with the deadline anymore which is why I’m scared if this bank people won’t spoil my image by trying to send text you know like all this loan apps do or come to my house and start threatening me to pay up...

(1) (Reply)

Do This Today (must read) / Why The Myth Of The Soulmate Is Killing Your Romantic Destiny / Any Affordable Driving School In Portharcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.