Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case (28337 Views)

Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail / I Need A Lawyer To Represent Me For Workplace Assault. / How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by BarrElChapo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how much does an average low key lawyer charge to represent me in a case of assault if I am the victim ? Thanks I’m advance guys

Smh... What kind of question is this undecided
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how do I block irrelevant comments from my post ?
what kind of rubbish do u people post on social media this days. Don’t you know how to use your legs and go to a lawyers office in Abuja. Must social media’ control and determine things in your life. You don’t know any lawyer in Abuja

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by damiloladuke: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
OK
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Here in my state the minimum is 10k
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by GistFullGround: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2022

ADVICE: Do not call someone "Low Key" rather, just say "Inexpensive"; it's denigrating!

10 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Incredible128: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
folake4u:

Ah, I'm just seeing this mention now oh.

Lol, why you go fight sef? undecided

But yes, you have to pay the Lawyer for his work na.
You Nigerians don't like paying professionals sef. angry
You think say we go school to pluck beans?

Oya go look for low-key lawyer na.
But 600k too much na! grin no be dangote e fight na! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by geraldo077: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
If it is possible to represent myself ..I can do it and win the case even though I’m not a lawyer ..

You can do it and you're looking for a low key lawyer.
Go and write the brief by yourself and represent yourself in court.
It's hard to pay a professional but you require his services.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Tomek09(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Low-key na charge and bail lawyer.

Brainjotter fit help you.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by NOwazobia: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
I Don laugh tire to the OP post and the replies that follow. LMAO.

Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
folake4u:

u must be silly for insulting a lawyer doing his job and charging well for it. Don’t look for a lawyer as u don’t even know how important they are. I’d.iot
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by melodyj(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Were is your location, with 150k I will link you with a good lawyer to file a case of assault for you and upon first hearing, the bastard will be reminded in Correctional Facility
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Alusiizizi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Do you really need a lawyer? That's the real question that you should answer. If you're resourceful enough you can go at it pro-se.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Abujaexpress: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Not a charge and bail at the same time not a festus keyamo level .. This is a case of assault and I am the plaintiff ..I will like to know the cost of getting an average lawyer ..
Where are you based?
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
geraldo077:

You can do it and you're looking for a low key lawyer.
Go and write the brief by yourself and represent yourself in court.
It's hard to pay a professional but you require his services.
don’t mind the clown. U guys shouldn’t take him serious. He is someone who said that he blocked a lawyer for charging 600k which is even only small or normal. The clown is looking for all this fake or charge n bail that will collect his money but would not charge him. Such degrading posts against the noble legal profession makes him a unwise person first of all. He posted rubbish and yet said he now wants to handle the case himself, very unserious fellow, no lawyer here reading this should listen to his post or response. Those are failed clients and they don’t value education for some stupid reasons they have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by anonimi: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Why not engage pro bono Lawyers?

Do we have such in our country

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Where are you based?
don’t answer him ooo. all this anyhow people looking for cheap services or don’t like to pay. I have warned u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
melodyj:
Were is your location, with 150k I will link you with a good lawyer to file a case of assault for you and upon first hearing, the bastard will be reminded in Correctional Facility
someone that is looking for cheap lawyers
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by seborrhic: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Not a charge and bail at the same time not a festus keyamo level .. This is a case of assault and I am the plaintiff ..I will like to know the cost of getting an average lawyer ..
Assault is a criminal offence and don't think one can charge someone to court for it.
You report to the police and they are the ones to make an investigation and charge the accused to court if they find justifiable evidence.
The cost in Nigeria is that to "mobilise" the Nigerian police.
But if you are suing for monetary damages (civil case)that is when you can directly sue the accused on your own.
At least that is how I understand it.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
Here in my state the minimum is 10k
appearance fee, if police asked him to bring bib money, he would not hesitate but he was here talking rubbish about a noble lawyer who charged him 600k . Big clown
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Albertone(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
don’t mind the clown. U guys shouldn’t take him serious. He is someone who said that he blocked a lawyer for charging 600k which is even only small or normal. The clown is looking for all this fake or charge n bail that will collect his money but would not charge him. Such degrading posts against the noble legal profession makes him a unwise person first of all. He posted rubbish and yet said he now wants to handle the case himself, very unserious fellow, no lawyer here reading this should listen to his post or response. Those are failed clients and they don’t value education for some stupid reasons they have

Why e dey pain you?

Na him send you to study for 6 years and still not see work collect?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
seborrhic:

Assault is a criminal offence and don't think one can charge someone to court for it.
You report to the police and they are the ones to make an investigation and charge the accused to court if they find justifiable evidence.
The cost in Nigeria is that to "mobilised" the Nigerian police.
But if you are suing for monetary damages that is when you can directly sue the accused on your own.
At least that is how I understand it.
your post is accurate but the selfish op, are you sure he will properly mobilize the police, he is the same person complaining a lawyer is charging him 600k which is not even much
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Paulasio: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Werey say low key. Lol, lawyer no go chop.hahahaha
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

Why e dey pain you?

Na him send you to study for 6 years and still not see work collect?
ode, did I tell u I need work, u that is jobless here . Show us your achievements on this faceless forum. Illiterate
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Paulasio:
Werey say low key. Lol, lawyer no go chop.hahahaha
leave the slowpoke. Stop giving him attention. The guy is a waste of precious time
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Gavel(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
I am a Lawyer and I think your statement is degrading. See a Lawyer's counsel. That will guide you. From your narrative it's obvious that you are misguided and don't know how these things work.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by frankijege(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
As a lawyer, I find the phrase "an average low key lawyer" demeaning. Secondly, I do not think you can get the answer you want, which relates to pricing of a lawyer's services. Yes, an amount may be quoted, but it doesn't mean that's what a lawyer will charge you.
The facts of the case and your circumstances would determine if a lawyer would want to handle your matter pro bono

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Albertone(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
ode, did I tell u I need work, u that is jobless here . Show us your achievements on this faceless forum. Illiterate

Lol I come from a family of lawyers so I understand your pain.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
folake4u:

All work deserves pay, but we know the sort of case this guy is pursuing. That ₦600k is over the bar. If that amount is reasonable, more than 70% of cases in the court will have no representation.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by clockwisereport: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
u must be silly for insulting a lawyer doing his job and charging well for it. Don’t look for a lawyer as u don’t even know how important they are. I’d.iot

You quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by akeeng: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
‘Average low key lawyer’ cheesy cheesy
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

Lol I come from a family of lawyers so I understand your pain.
cry baby. If u like come from a family of drivers or nurses . It’s none of my business. Who are u apart from being a social media rabble rouser on a faceless forum. Go to court , your governor house and tell them I came from a family of lawyers. Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos / Suya Hawker Killed In Kaduna & Dumped In A Shallow Pit (Photos) / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.