Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case (28278 Views)

Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail / I Need A Lawyer To Represent Me For Workplace Assault. / How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
akeeng:
‘Average low key lawyer’ cheesy cheesy

are u minding the noise maker
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how much does an average low key lawyer charge to represent me in a case of assault if I am the victim ? Thanks I’m advance guys

Since it's a case of fighting, I don't see the real need of it going to court, or else it has to do with feeding of the ego.

The police can settle matter as it is and if anything was damaged, the guy can be compelled to make amends.

On the "average low key" you can simply ask for an "affordable" barrister.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Traplord09: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
I have been in Lagos for 100 years and you looking for one I have fourth different cases for this nigerian .
undecided Oga pay me 1500 transport
; coolThe clothes 1200
undecided to sit down for your case 3000.
cry to carry bag of your file problem 2000
undecidedmy shoe 500
grin feed before de case start 900

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Add all tell me if de price is ok for you...
If not tell you last price
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by LegalWolf: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
You mean you need charge and bail lawyer?
DFKM���. The guy na werey

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Silentmoni(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Hello what is the meaning of this nonsense? Why are you hijacking my threat ? I created this thread to get a solution to my problem and you have diverted the thread to your own personal narrative. Create yours and says whatever you want to say there
hahahahaha!...aswear wahala no dey finish 4dis NL...sorry bro welcum 2d reality here!
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by folake4u(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
u must be silly for insulting a lawyer doing his job and charging well for it. Don’t look for a lawyer as u don’t even know how important they are. I’d.iot

And you must be blind for not seeing that I told him that lawyers deserve their pay.

You're very very stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Genesiszero: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op, do you mind if I link you up with a lawyer friend of mine who's in abuja I think he'll explain everything to you and I guess the fee might be fair for you too!!!
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by LollySeaSide: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how do I block irrelevant comments from my post ?
Just block yourself from Nairaland.
#fact

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by LagBlogger(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Assault is a criminal offence. You don't need a lawyer to prosecute the case.

All you need is evidence of the offence and a police complaint and the matter can be charged to court at the police expense.

Who carried out the assault and where did it happen?

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Albertone(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
cry baby. If u like come from a family of drivers or nurses . It’s none of my business. Who are u apart from being a social media rabble rouser on a faceless forum. Go to court , your governor house and tell them I came from a family of lawyers. Clown

You are bitter for a child of God and lawyer you call yourself.Charge and bail lawyer wan dey collect high money too grin

I can flaunt being from a family of lawyers cos It's a privilege.
Driving my dad's car?NBA sticker is enough to keep police away.
Got detained illegally,my brother spoke with them over the phone and I was freed later.
I have met people of value in Nigeria whom happened to be clients to my lawyer family.

I am picking up navy form after my NYSC and I will be selected cos the connection is there.
Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
clockwisereport:

You quoted the wrong person
my bad, wrong addressee
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Albertone(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
folake4u:

And you must be blind for not seeing that I told him that lawyers deserve their pay.

You're very very stupid.

He quoted you wrongly.He was referring to OP.

You have thin patience true true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by LagBlogger(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how much does an average low key lawyer charge to represent me in a case of assault if I am the victim ? Thanks I’m advance guys

Like I said earlier assault is a criminal offence so you don't need to sue. The police can handle it once you can prove it.

As for those jokers and empty heads who are commenting senselessly, it is unfortunate that life throws such harmful and useless people our way. Look beyond it and search for answers.

Thank God for Google.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ccollins(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

You are bitter for a child of God and lawyer you call yourself.Charge and bail lawyer wan dey collect high money too grin

I can flaunt being from a family of lawyers cos It's a privilege.
Driving my dad's car?NBA sticker is enough to keep police away.
Got detained illegally,my brother spoke with them over the phone and I was freed later.
I have met people of value in Nigeria whom happened to be clients to my lawyer family.

I am picking up navy form after my NYSC and I will be selected cos the connection is there.

see u, probably lawyers from your family are cheap , that’s why u misyarn be4 but now you are speaking sensibly

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Albertone(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Since it's a case of fighting, I don't see the real need of it going to court, or else it has to do with feeding of the ego.

The police can settle matter as it is and if anything was damaged, the guy can be compelled to make amends.

On the "average low key" you can simply ask for an "affordable" barrister.

The person beat OP mercilessly that's why.
He doesn't want to collect beating in vain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Aboguede(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
folake4u:

Wallahi, wetin be low-key? Lmao
Na Sterope. Definitely not me oh. grin grin

Pls are u a lawyer
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by bola4dprec(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Not a charge and bail at the same time not a festus keyamo level .. This is a case of assault and I am the plaintiff ..I will like to know the cost of getting an average lawyer ..

Go and report at the police station allow layman prosecutor handle your petty case
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are right but I didn’t mean it to denigrate any lawyer
GistFullGround:

ADVICE: Do not call someone "Low Key" rather, just say "Inexpensive"; it's denigrating!

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Aboguede(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Genesiszero:
Op, do you mind if I link you up with a lawyer friend of mine who's in abuja I think he'll explain everything to you and I guess the fee might be fair for you too!!!

Pls link me with him I need
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Aarenaija: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:

This is derogatory. You called a lawyer to represent you "a low key"............what an insult on the legal profession. No problems. You will have low key judgement that would put you in jail nani.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Genesiszero: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aboguede:

Pls link me with him I need

How do I contact you? I don't want to post any phone number here. Do you mind if you send me a pm with your contact?
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by nedekid: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Two of them go join hand run am. Folake4u go take am as internship.

But seriously, Folake, how much e fit get lowkey lawyer?
Lol, my 2 lawyers years back when de handle my matter don do me so b4.
We de court oh, it had reached time for them to call my case, lawyers say unless I transfer money them no go gree stand up! See sweat inside Ac. shocked
I had to enter paylater app sharp sharp to borrow 30k and transfer to them inside court.
No be juju be that?
That pawpaw meme brought memories.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
After moving back to Nigeria for about two years now , I can categorically tell you that Nigerians are some of the most wicked people on earth..An average Nigerian can not argue a point without resulting to insults and name calling..I won’t insult you because that will be bringing me down to your level..I have not degraded any lawyer or the profession, this is just my first time seeking a legal counsel yet you resulted to names calling quite shameful if anyone would hire your service, I really pity them..police corrupt, lawyers corrupt and lack professional ethic..After living in Nigeria for sometime I think Nigerians deserve the treatments they get from their politicians and it is justifiable.
ccollins:
don’t mind the clown. U guys shouldn’t take him serious. He is someone who said that he blocked a lawyer for charging 600k which is even only small or normal. The clown is looking for all this fake or charge n bail that will collect his money but would not charge him. Such degrading posts against the noble legal profession makes him a unwise person first of all. He posted rubbish and yet said he now wants to handle the case himself, very unserious fellow, no lawyer here reading this should listen to his post or response. Those are failed clients and they don’t value education for some stupid reasons they have

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by osazsky(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
5k..for charge and bail just go and stand in front of any police station..focus on drug abuse..the rate at which our youth depends on drugs is alarming..u fit they work 100k a day..if u are in d west focus on ritual alligation...adultry..rape...in 2 days u are a billionaire..if na east focus on cheating..stealing..kidnaping..in 3 hrs u don pass dangote.u will only suffer if na south soith u day..u nor go see work cuz we go abt our normal biz..we nor dey find trouble thats y its d most peaceful part in nigeria
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by osazsky(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aarenaija:

This is derogatory. You called a lawyer to represent you "a low key"............what an insult on the legal profession. No problems. You will have low key judgement that would put you in jail nani.
them be low key na..i dont respect lawyers and police them be the same

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don’t need to look at your profile to know that you are an igbo man.. You guys need to take a chill pill.. but some of you are amazing and cool but I want to carry out an intense research on the igbos and their states of origin so that I can separate some igbos from the other..igbos have the most bad and negative energy in Nigeria, filled with jealousy and hate for their fellow country men. But I still want to marry an igbo girl but I need that research to be able to differentiate the evil ones from the good ones quoting ever
ccollins:
don’t answer him ooo. Am all this anyhow people looking for cheap services or don’t like to pay. I have warned u
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are right bro
osazsky:
them be low key na..i dont respect lawyers and police them be the same
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Pharaohny: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Invite your own mother too make equation Balance
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by qtx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
lol, chai this guy, you get mind o grin
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you sir this is exactly what a lawyer friend I just met explained to me
seborrhic:

Assault is a criminal offence and don't think one can charge someone to court for it.
You report to the police and they are the ones to make an investigation and charge the accused to court if they find justifiable evidence.
The cost in Nigeria is that to "mobilise" the Nigerian police.
But if you are suing for monetary damages (civil case)that is when you can directly sue the accused on your own.
At least that is how I understand it.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks boss..I’m misguided for a fact and thanks to those that gave clarity and shame on those lawyers that resulted to insults
Gavel:
I am a Lawyer and I think your statement is degrading. See a Lawyer's counsel. That will guide you. From your narrative it's obvious that you are misguided and don't know how these things work.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by aktolly54(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Thank you sir this is exactly what a lawyer friend I just met explained to me
if the guy has apologize to you, let it slide. What about people like us, people owe us money and refuse to pay, did we died? No , this life get as e be. You just have to forgive the guy and avoid anything that can fight with anyone in the nearest future. Don't bother to teach the guy lesson, let it slide but if you want to go ahead with the case. I wish you good luck. Maybe 3month or 6months that's the worst thing that can happened to him .afterall judge won't kill him because he assault you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / Man In Military Uniform Seen Intimidating Other Road Users With A Gun / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.