Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case (28328 Views)

Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail / I Need A Lawyer To Represent Me For Workplace Assault. / How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Omniman(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Karlirk: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Where you came from do they call lawyers there lowkey average lawyer, and what is the lowest fee they charge?

If you are called a stupid naive illiterate looking for low key average lawyers, would you be okay with that?
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
He fractured my nasal bridge that’s why
aktolly54:
if the guy has apologize to you, let it slide. What about people like us, people owe us money and refuse to pay, did we died? No , this life get as e be. You just have to forgive the guy and avoid anything that can fight with anyone in the nearest future. Don't bother to teach the guy lesson, let it slide but if you want to go ahead with the case. I wish you good luck. Maybe 3month or 6months that's the worst thing that can happened to him .afterall judge won't kill him because he assault you

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by streetzdreamz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
After moving back to Nigeria for about two years now , I can categorically tell you that Nigerians are some of the most wicked people on earth..An average Nigerian can not argue a point without resulting to insults and name calling..I won’t insult you because that will be bringing me down to your level..I have not degraded any lawyer or the profession, this is just my first time seeking a legal counsel yet you resulted to names calling quite shameful if anyone would hire your service, I really pity them..police corrupt, lawyers corrupt and lack professional ethic..After living in Nigeria for sometime I think Nigerians deserve the treatments they get from their politicians and it is justifiable.
That's the norms here man. Once they have a different opinion, the next thing is name calling. Pass your message across, or correct whatever error you want to correct like a sane human, nope! They must insult you. Yet they claim to be learned.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by aktolly54(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
tell him to pay for treatment, ask for actual amount ,no need inflating the price then if he meet more than half of the money, collect it or ask him to follow you hospital.... police can assist you with that process, there is no need going to court.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ogawisdom(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how much does an average low key lawyer charge to represent me in a case of assault if I am the victim ? Thanks I’m advance guys

5 to 10k depends on how hungry the lawyer is

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by osazsky(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
pls wat was the real cause of the fight .u are not telling us everything my mind is telling me say na u fitst hit am..insult am cause him papa after he caught u cheating..thats wat 99 percent of nig girls are into
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think some of the most amazing Nigerians are online. I hope I can meet a true friend that shares the same values and mindset with me here someday
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Kajaard: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
ogawisdom:

5 to 10k depends on how hungry the lawyer is

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

The very hungry ones can even accept 2k sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by supereagle(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Please how much does an average low key lawyer charge to represent me in a case of assault if I am the victim ? Thanks I’m advance guys

Why not look for human rights lawyers, they have office location in every state.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by streetzdreamz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

He quoted you wrongly.He was referring to OP.

You have thin patience true true.
He got what he deserved...

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by t6(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
First go lodge ur complaint in nearest station. Ensure you are the the first to complain in station. Insist you want the case to get to court. You will end up paying nothing. Otherwise go to Human Right Office for further enlightenment

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by JustPowerApps(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
You wan start vawulence dey find low key cheesy lawyer cool cool
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Teespice(f): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
don’t mind the clown. U guys shouldn’t take him serious. He is someone who said that he blocked a lawyer for charging 600k which is even only small or normal. The clown is looking for all this fake or charge n bail that will collect his money but would not charge him. Such degrading posts against the noble legal profession makes him a unwise person first of all. He posted rubbish and yet said he now wants to handle the case himself, very unserious fellow, no lawyer here reading this should listen to his post or response. Those are failed clients and they don’t value education for some stupid reasons they have

This is the kind of client that I do not wish to have. If he sees the one that will pay the 50 or 60k, na to use phone calls and text messages finish the person. He is the type that will poke holes in the lawyers work.

See him saying average low key lawyer. Chai. Let him spend one month in law school and see how he will react if he's called average and low key.

The funny thing is that there are lawyers who will see this post and still send him a PM offering their services.

God forbid bad thing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Pay me 100k
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Tinkerbell420: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
JustPowerApps:
You wan start vawulence dey find low key cheesy lawyer cool cool

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you for the enlightenment.
t6:
First go lodge ur complaint in nearest station. Ensure you are the the first to complain in station. Insist you want the case to get to court. You will end up paying nothing. Otherwise go to Human Right Office for further enlightenment
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
I am a man oga
osazsky:
pls wat was the real cause of the fight .u are not telling us everything my mind is telling me say na u fitst hit am..insult am cause him papa after he caught u cheating..thats wat 99 percent of nig girls are into
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by folake4u(f): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

He quoted you wrongly.He was referring to OP.

You have thin patience true true.

I don't like what I hate. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Aboguede(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Genesiszero:

How do I contact you? I don't want to post any phone number here. Do you mind if you send me a pm with your contact?

Go fine work

I repeat

Go fine work shocked
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Mitsurugi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Nah just two fighting case oo..one lawyer is charging me 600k ..and I will also give him 10k naira for advice and 20k each time he goes to court..I blocked the mugu straight

This is a basic fee. Instead of you to negotiate to 300 you are calling him a mugu. Do you know some lawyers charge by the hour in Nigeria yet you think 20k is expensive as appearance fee. I don’t think you want to litigate. Just go and seek mediation. It's cheap and you can represent yourself.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by folake4u(f): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
ccollins:
my bad, wrong addressee

Now that you've seen that you quoted me wrongly, sense didn't tell you to apologize abi?

You just did as if you never saw your mistake.

Iranu!

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Jecci(f): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello good evening..... for the lawyer have you gotten any. I could link you up with one since you said you are in abuja
Skyclub14:
I think some of the most amazing Nigerians are online. I hope I can meet a true friend that shares the same values and mindset with me here someday
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Do a google search for law firms in your neighbourhood and ask them directly.

Ikeja law firms for example...

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by ihedioramma: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Nah just two fighting case oo..one lawyer is charging me 600k ..and I will also give him 10k naira for advice and 20k each time he goes to court..I blocked the mugu straight
From #50,000 to #200,000 . each time he go to court is #5,000 . But why not forgive him or her and use your money for other good things ? the court may last three years .
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by deavicky(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
even if u find the one that will take 20k from you, he will either not be good enough to make u win the case or he will frustrate you later as the case goes on.when you call ur lawyer he will tell you he has another case some where or he is not in town, send transport before u know it, u will be spending more than what u bargain for. Above all he can be bought by your opponent.
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by deavicky(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
ihedioramma:
From #50,000 to #200,000 . each time he go to court is #5,000 . But why not forgive him or her and use your money for other good things ? the court may last three years .
nò anybody that assault someone should pay for it to prevent same assault on another person.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Wazobia2216: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Appreciate your response.. please could you enlighten me more on how to go about getting a pro bono lawyer and how it works ..though I googled it but is not clear enough to me ..thanks
JDPC of the Catholic church no dey charge 1 kobo!
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Hugged: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Two of them go join hand run am. Folake4u go take am as internship. Catholic Prayers For The Sick

But seriously, Folake, how much e fit get lowkey lawyer?
Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Even if the court last for 200years, I like it that way, I am 31years old and there are some things one should not let go at this age because one could live with the anxiety for the rest of his life if I don’t take proper legal actions ..maybe if he didn’t injure me that would be easily to let go but for the fact that he severely injured me forgives is very far from my options not even among my options and can never be
ihedioramma:

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case by Skyclub14: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is also an opportunity to learn how the legal system works in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. / Dead Newborn Baby Found Inside Gutter In Benue (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.