Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself (1094 Views)

My Woman My Everything Pic / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by egberipops(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
hello Nairalanders. this is a true story of the poster. i am from an average family
My dad died five yrs ago and mum just a teacher with four boys to carter for .
i  had the opportunity of travelling abroad (uk) to be specific through a scholarship. never had a girl friend before and the first one i ever had was during my first trip to the uk. i meet this girl in the church where i was playing one of the musical instruments. one thing lead to another we started dating and she eventually got pregnant  for me around late 2009 and gave birth  to a very beautiful girl who is in the uk as i write. this girl in question has dual citizenship of naija and uk. she is 7 years older than my self and she wants us to get married and loves me to death. am 25 at the moment. she is fun to be with but i dnt know if we really are meant to marry. i love my daughter and would not want her to call another man daddy. pls can you guys advise me on wat to do at this crucial point in time. be serious if you must comment. tnx. fellow nairalander.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by queend: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
Do you think you can live with her for the rest of your life?
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by satos: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
Age has nothing to do with marriage, my wife is 3 yrs older than me and i am always proud to introduce her to anybody. we once visited a hospital and in the process of filling a form the doctor look @ me and smiled. i really love her, and that is what matters.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by egberipops(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
in a way i feel i can but with mixed feelings
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by 190: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
GREEEEEN CARD!! grin grin grin grin
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by toyemz(f): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
^poster
classic case of having your cake and eating it
look squarely at the pic in front of you:
-you have a wonderful daughter together
-you get on well with the mother
-she is still in love with you ( most would just use you as the sperm donor)
-she isn't illegal
what more do you want?
and like you said you wouldn't want your daughter to call another man daddy,which will eventually happen if you don't stay together
get over your cold feet
and begin to thank God for your blessings
best of luck as you take that walk
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster
if you are not sure about this woman then take you time in getting to know her more. there is NO reason to marry someone just because THEY want to marry you. it should be a joint wish!

as for the age gap, if it wasnt a problem to sh.ag her and call her your gf then why should that be a problem now?

as for your child calling someone daddy, AGAIN, thats something you should have thought about WAY before now (aka when you were having unprotected sex with a women you had no plan on marrying).
to be a child's dad has absolutely NOTHING to do with being married to their mum but ALL to do with your actions, so i suggest you act like a dad if you want your daughter to call you like that.

if you dont expect to marry your ex then you have to accept that she will eventually find someone in her life who may spend a lot of time with your daughter, its called LIFE!!!!!!
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by queend: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2011
If you can live with her then go ahead. Its not easy to make the decision to marry someone. Marriage isn't all about butterfly feelings in your tummy and your heart racing when u see the person. It goes way more than that. It has to do with understanding an tolerance. If you have been dating her since 2009 then you can marry her.

Peace.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by egberipops(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
to alll who had something to say. i am really encouraged at all i have read. its really constructive and i will go with what my heart tells me. luv u all,
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2011
190:

Seconded
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by MurphyG1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
190:

Why did you think he is with her because of green card? Ehn? I dont know people always think this way. When a black man is dating a whitey or sm1 thats an indigine, its because of papers! Thats a shallow way of reasoning, angry angry angry angry
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by MrWaters: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
you're in a relationship with her, you love her now&then & yet asking if u can marry her.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by MMM2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
op

point of correction.
it is called SUGAR MUMMY not GF.

BOY - 25
WOMAN - 32.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by egberipops(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2011
M M M:

op

point of correction.
it is called SUGAR MUMMY not GF.

BOY - 25
WOMAN - 32.

na she born you as you call am sugar mummy? get some brain and shut ur trap cos it smells.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by MMM2(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2011
op
u should be ashamed of ur self here,

u re fu-cking ur mother's age mate just becos of MONEY and GREEN CARD.

I PITY u sha no be ur fault. angry
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by MMM2(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2011
egberipops:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

na she born you as you call am sugar mummy? get some brain and shut your trap cos it smells.

d truth hurts alwayz.

Avoid d mistake of yesterday, 4 u 2 live long today. wink
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by egberipops(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2011
M M M:

op
u should be ashamed of your self here,

u re fu-cking your mother's age mate just becos of MONEY and GREEN CARD.

I PITY u sha no be your fault. angry

if your relationship is perfect den tnk ur God but why shud i be ashamed here? do girls carry there green card along when you meet them at first or you get to know that along the line? get under 12 for ur self YERIMA,
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by Cuddlemii: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2011
What kind of topic of discussion is this. I don't even get the story and didn't bother finishing it. Waste of time!!!
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by queend: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2011
@ Egberipops

U don't have to reply every poster. You should know that 15 year olds and 17 year olds post on nairaland. You would be able to discern this from the manner and language of their post. I wish you the best as you plan your wedding
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by Cuddlemii: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2011
The poster got such replies because of his topic. How can you be dating someone that has a kid for you and you are asking if shes ok for marriage cos of the age difference. Didnt he think of that when he was intimate with her.

So he didnt have doubts in the heat of passion but in the heat of marriage abi. If he is a responsibe man why didn't he commit to her for life right from when the baby was conceived and why the hell is he asking us, is he not the one who knows her inside out.

To me this is a joke so thats why people are kidding around too. Doesn't he have friends and family who probably know more than us to help him decide.

He is even too young to marry sef at 25 years, thats why he is shaky and probably would act prematurely in the marriage.

In conclusion, this topic is a joke, he is a joker and you d queen. What an awful game of poker.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by SALady(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2011
@OP, The answer of whether to marry this woman or not is in your definition of "people who are meant to marry"

You are the one who brought up the question and am assuming that's what this marriage will be based on as i read your lines.

So start thinking "What are people who are meant to marry realy like?"

Good Luck with the answers.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by LordReed(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

He is even too young to marry sef at 25 years, thats why he is shaky and probably would act prematurely in the marriage.

You must be kidding as well. Who told you he is too young? Abeg jor!

@OP
You are being specious because as has already been pointed out you had no qualms shagging her despite her age and having the kid what makes it any different now?
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by kpolli(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
190:

[size=16pt]#GBAM[/size]
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by MMM2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
egberipops:

if your relationship is perfect den tnk your God but why shud i be ashamed here? do girls carry there green card along when you meet them at first or you get to know that along the line? get under 12 for your self YERIMA,
egberipops:

if your relationship is perfect den tnk your God but why shud i be ashamed here? do girls carry there green card along when you meet them at first or you get to know that along the line? get under 12 for your self YERIMA,

i thank GOD

but d truth is bitter sha YERIMA friend.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by Cuddlemii: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

You must be kidding as well. Who told you he is too young? Abeg jor!
/quote]

At 25, he is young for marriage thats why he is so undecisive and refuses to be responsible. Matured men know what they want and go for it. How does our opinion matter anyways, we might be wrong cos we don't know the whole story and we are not in his shoes. He should grow up and act wisely.

I am in my 20s too, I know whats good for me, make my decisions and bear the consequences.
Re: With A Yr Old Daughter And My Woman Is 7 Yrs Older Than Myself by 190: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
kpolli:

[size=16pt]#GBAM[/size]
cool

(1) (Reply)

Coping With Past / Is It True Nigerian Men Dont Like Dark African American Women ? / I Now Undastand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.