Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? (1494 Views)

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007 / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by huptin(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
ba7man:
Honestly, you really need to shut up. You talking too much for such an ignorant person

FG reclaim Ahmadu Bello way?? When the same FG witheld the Lagos state allocation??

If you were around me in reality, I'd hurt you.

A totally ignorant person calling another person ignorant:

1. FG reclaimed Ahmadu Bello way and not Tinubu : google is seconds away, please learn to read before displaying your total ignorance on a faceless forum, even if you were still too young to witness the politics of that Ahmadu Bello issue, you can still read at least.

2. FG never for one day withhold Lagos allocation, it is ignorant people like you that keeps parroting that nonsense. The FG witheld LOCAL GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION, the reason is because Tinubu unilaterally created more local government areas without following constitutional procedures for doing so. It would have been illegal for the federal government to fund those newly created local governments without causing crisis, if the FG has done so, what would stop Kano for instance from creating 100 local government areas and then come to FG to ask for funds? For instance, the former Ikeja Local government was divided into 3, which of the 3 should the FG send the allocation to?

You Tinubu urchins are too ignorant and gullible, you create false narratives and keep parroting them hoping that by doing so, it will somehow turn to fact. It doesn't work that way, now that Tinubu has thrown his hat into the ring, those false narratives will not go unchallenged again.

My advise: learn to validate anything you hear before coming to a faceless forum to amplify your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Help2020:

See foolish talk,tribalism has consumed your fcking brain,pls don't pass it to ur children OK? Well,he stole from Nigeria that's why in have to worry,and going be your logic I Should worry more because the money came from my region. I'm aware you're so dull to the extent of labeling anyone that's against tinubu an eastern.. I hope you don't realize too late that tribalism is worse than cancer.. Goodluck to you.

This hatred no be here o, untop say he be Yoruba sad
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by naija4life247: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
agulion:
Terrible

Yet, you won't stay in your village. Even your parents are praying and fasting to die in Lagos
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by Help2020: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

This hatred no be here o, untop say he be Yoruba sad
Well,I'm rooting for Osinbajo(a Yoruba man) to become the next president, can we now stop thinking in tribal line?
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Yet, you won't stay in your village. Even your parents are praying and fasting to die in Lagos

How can the average Igbo, all megalomaniacs by nature and suffering delusions of grandeur, ever admit the Yorubas have developed somewhere/something far superior to what they have?

Their States are the worst run and most miserable in Nigeria yet they wake daily totally fixated with disparaging the States of others with no thoughs for how to fix the mess in their States and region of origin.

They are all negative, loud, disrespectful and malevolent expert analysts on Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun matters but always very silent about Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo, and Ebonyi.

An unserious and perpetually hateful people.

1 Like

Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Help2020:

Well,I'm rooting for Osinbajo(a Yoruba man) to become the next president, can we now stop thinking in tribal line?

You should be ashamed of trying to escape your hatred by claiming to support Osinbajo sad
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by ba7man(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
huptin:

A totally ignorant person calling another person ignorant:

1. FG reclaimed Ahmadu Bello way and not Tinubu : google is seconds away, please learn to read before displaying your total ignorance on a faceless forum, even if you were still too young to witness the politics of that Ahmadu Bello issue, you can still read at least.

2. FG never for one day withhold Lagos allocation, it is ignorant people like you that keeps parroting that nonsense. The FG witheld LOCAL GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION, the reason is because Tinubu unilaterally created more local government areas without following constitutional procedures for doing so. It would have been illegal for the federal government to fund those newly created local governments without causing crisis, if the FG has done so, what would stop Kano for instance from creating 100 local government areas and then come to FG to ask for funds? For instance, the former Ikeja Local government was divided into 3, which of the 3 should the FG send the allocation to?

You Tinubu urchins are too ignorant and gullible, you create false narratives and keep parroting them hoping that by doing so, it will somehow turn to fact. It doesn't work that way, now that Tinubu has thrown his hat into the ring, those false narratives will not go unchallenged again.

My advise: learn to validate anything you hear before coming to a faceless forum to amplify your ignorance.
Dem suppose slap your mouth for confdently writing this epistle of lies.

You were probably still swimming in your dad's balls or busy sh*tting in your pampers when all these happened so I'll forgive your ignorance.

You must be a child not to know all this.
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by Help2020: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

You should be ashamed of trying to escape your hatred by claiming to support Osinbajo sad
Nan u get you mouth. I support Osinbajo, if you don't believe that's ur problem.
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by huptin(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
ba7man:
Dem suppose slap your mouth for confdently writing this epistle of lies.

You were probably still swimming in your dad's balls or busy sh*tting in your pampers when all these happened so I'll forgive your ignorance.

You must be a child not to know all this.

Ok. For assuming that everyone who doesn't share your view is a kid, I can understand the kind of person you are. Kid or not, please do your research. Any where you see any lie in what I wrote please point it out. Thanks
Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by ba7man(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
huptin:

Ok. For assuming that everyone who doesn't share your view is a kid, I can understand the kind of person you are. Kid or not, please do your research. Any where you see any lie in what I wrote please point it out. Thanks
Correction, you do your research and gain better understanding on topics before you arrive at your conclusions or else you end up mis-educating people and sounding ignorant.

This isn't a competition, we're trading facts here.

(1) Tinubu's administration initiated the the land reclamation that saved V.I, not FG.

(2) Obasanjo witheld Lagos State's allocations which led to the tax reforms that enabled Lagos to be self-sufficient. President Yaradua later paid the accumulated allocations witheld by the OBJ administration.

1 Like

Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by huptin(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
ba7man:
Correction, you do your research and gain better understanding on topics before you arrive at your conclusions or else you end up mis-educating people and sounding ignorant.

This isn't a competition, we're trading facts here.

(1) Tinubu's administration initiated the the land reclamation that saved V.I, not FG.

(2) Obasanjo witheld Lagos State's allocations which led to the tax reforms that enabled Lagos to be self-sufficient. President Yaradua later paid the accumulated allocations witheld by the OBJ administration.

Since you won't bother to read:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/withheld-funds-council-workers-plead-tinubu-7-years-unpaid-salary-allowances/amp/

What was withheld is council funds not Lagos allocation. I even posted the news content favourable to Tinubu so you can get clarity.

When you start doing little researches like this, maybe Tinubu will stop hoodwinking you with lies and half-truths.

1 Like

Re: How Was Lagos During The Leadership Of Tinubu? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
huptin:

It was the Federal government that reclaimed Ahmadu Bello way, not Tinubu. While he did some things, Lagos was still filthy when he left. He constructed some roads but he actually did not do a single massive project to deal with the perennial traffic.

In all of this, his greatest weaknesses were:

1. He paid very little attention to Education
2. He encouraged touts and agberos

Till date the two weaknesses have been the bane of Lagos and South West in general.

Liar on education he was the first governor to be paying waec fee for students in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - Nigeria FG Supplies Ukraine Army With A Large Missile / Peter Obi Is Better Than Bola Tinubu: See Head To Head Stats / 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.