Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape (49703 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by pretydiva(f): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kaymanzuma:

Tiwa savage had her own and she has moved on. Oxlade will move on too.
Still, the internet never forgets bro
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by pretydiva(f): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kaymanzuma:

Tiwa savage had her own and she has moved on. Oxlade will move on too.
Still, the internet never forgets bro.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Proudlysalga: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Who is this person? Is he a fed., contractor who the efcc is after or a past lawmaker? I don't seem to know him o!
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by KingLennon(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
folake4u:

Yes sure thing. You know that song is from Basketmouth's latest album yeah? Try listening to others and let me get your feedback.

Thank you, I'd definitely check "Frenemies".
The album is on repeat. It's Lit for those who know good music

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Khaysee: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
You posted it yourself bro

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Aquite: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Kaymanzuma post=110183516]
Tiwa savage had her own and she has moved on. Oxlade will move on too. [/qu
ote] Nonsense
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by preshyusufu: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are a disgrace.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by seyz91(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
He was the one

No two ways about it
Hayee:
grin grin cheesy when I say bro code is big scam you people think I'm being stupid grin

Anyways why do I feel that he was the one that release d it himself tongue tongue
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Truvelisback(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
wizonlyson:
abeg, geraout..when u dey knack, am kpakpakpa..u dont no say e go, cast..u con dey shed, crocodile tears.. for here......
My question is, why did he film the sex?
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Ojycelarma: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Quick to give a negative comment, right? The job of the government is to give the youth their future, breed them yet there's still corruption in the country and greedy leaders that know things are not working yet they continue to stay in the post because of the benefits.. Pls to everyone @Manna you should be sensitive about the kind of comment you post regarding the youths of this country. Let the government do better or counsel the country on what next and step down honorably
At this point in life I believe the Nigerian youths deserve more. Talking about building a nation and not wanting to invest in educating your citizens for a start. Slavery, Nigerians have to wait for the Buhari's tenure to expire. I can go on and on
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by nachisunday(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
amiibaby:
Hmmm so we should fry beans with this news

Meanwhile first to comment I wish all nairalanders a happy Sunday
lol holla happy sunday dear
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Aaay: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don’t miss real life with internet
this new generation are something else
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nobody holy pass. We all bound 2 make silly mistakes y'all know. Buh the appologies can't remove the videos off the net. She'll live with the stigma all her life. So baaad. Still good you appologised. Go and film fvck no more.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by MDK777: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
By The Time IslaM Might Have ConQArD This Country ; Try This RuBIsH And Pay With Your FuCKinG Head. PiGS!
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by princewarri1985: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
You intentionally released that tape because Nigerians are not stupid! Foolish boy! Tiwa savage sextape is still the bomb.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't kukuma know this guy but his name has been trending everywhere.. So I did some little digging , only to realize aunty Tiwa is a saint when compared with this bros.... May be it is the new trend to sell market but what do I know.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by nachisunday(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Another break silence again. Forget that shit OH LAWD nigerians with attention
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by NLPoliceWoman: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
RTR
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Hayee(f): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starzo:

'women helping each other' is the biggest lie ever told
still doesn't stop the fact that bro code is scam tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Starzo: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hayee:
still doesn't stop the fact that bro code is scam tongue tongue cheesy
atleast you didn't deny it.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2
Jobless being.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by BluntCrazeMan: 5:23am On Feb 16, 2022
amiibaby:
Hmmm so we should fry beans with this news

Meanwhile first to comment I wish all nairalanders a happy Sunday

Babe You're So So Beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.