Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape (49706 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Laggafin: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Not interested..em don cast already
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Frankcallys(m): 6:14am On Feb 13, 2022
No problem bro, apology accepted. No body holy pass. We have done this at one point in this crazy life and made stupid mistakes of filming them. I just pray mine won't show up online one day.

For those claiming that they holy pass, okay show me one, just one person here who never nack like that before and I will show you the greatest liar on earth.

No body holy pass!!!
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Emmaco10(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2022
That one concern am o.

Meanwhile, get your logo to your business with just #1000

Call 08106273663 or Whatsapp on 08106273663
We give you the best.

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by 9japride(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2022
It seems people don't understand how the entertainment industry works. As a new artist one has to break through the limelight by either good or bad publicity. This sex video stuff was deliberately done. Me, I am not even bothered to know the full gist. Everything is done on purpose to blow.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Kazeem47(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Someone should epp me with d video na,biko,abeg grin
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by nickyj19: 6:24am On Feb 13, 2022
see waiting Anty TiWa cause lipsrsealed
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Bad boy, the "pussy punisher". grin
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Moving4: 6:24am On Feb 13, 2022
If u like apologize to your ACs join sef na u sabi. D deed has already been done!
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by maticar: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2022
HeadNigga:
Make I quickly delete this video of me and Nkiru before Emeka go see am leak am.
You believe it was leaked??

Anything for clout these days

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by NOwazobia: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Ya. Mission accomplish; Attention seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by GemUnique(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Apologizing for publicizing himself grin

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2022
post=110183436:
Youths of nowadays
Wasted Generations......

We only hope the next generations get it right angry

KEEP KWAYET!
MAKE WE HEAR FROM PEOPLE WEY SABI
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Juanmike(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2022
The only Oxlade I know is in Liverpool.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Falseprophet01(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Apologies must never substitute consequences. I want to see brands pull off sponsorships deals from under his feet and record labels drop him.
This apology is even more unnerving. He makes it Look like some unseen enemy leaked the tape and that's not befitting of an apology for what the public has already been dragged into.

If not, politicians should deserve no consequences when they apologize for gross misconduct!

Let me be clear, the era of watered down apologies that translates into nothing substantial is upon us and immorality and irresponsibility will soar. Human societies will degrade further in the next years and abomination shall become the norm.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by bestpunterever: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2022
This one and Tiwa should just do collabo

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Nicepoker(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110183436:
Youths of nowadays
Wasted Generations......

We only hope the next generations get it right angry
[/s]
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Bahamas95(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Why would someone be having sex and recording it? I don't just understand how some people behave.

There's no difference between most humans and animals in the jungle nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Austineva(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Odogwu knackanaki grin grin grin
All ur sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more grin grin grin
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by egunna(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2022
EBMedia:
Nigerian singer, Ikuforiji Olaitan, popularly known as Oxlade has tendered a public apology to his fans and the lady in his viral sex tape, IGBERETV reports.

Earlier this week, the sex tape of the sing with an unidentified lady surfaced online.

Three days after the sex tape was leaked, Oxlade took to his Twitter account and Instagram story on Saturday evening, February 12, to make his apology.

In his apology, the 24-year-old said that he is not the type of person to willfully publish such material. He hinted at being betrayed by the person or persons who put out the video, then apologised to the lady in the tape and to his “fans and well wishers.”

his apology read.

https://twitter.com/oxladeofficial/status/1492596735796989960?t=5JxSFCOLbFH4k6J8Uw1mMA&s=19

Which fans?him get fans?if no b dis video,I never ever hear him name.may b dats y e release sef.so dat we go go check him songs.

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by ukaface(f): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2022
But what were you thinking setting up a record for the sex, even videoed yourself and your d*CK
Dude, all these stunts are intentional biko, no come dey form holy man.

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by vikstandon(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2022
But why will you record activities in the other room at first.
Is it to know how you performed!!
I can't get it...Is it to reminisce over it!
I think, it may be the last (reminiscence), because it might be your last with her.

But it is wrong to do that... I don't think people record their sexual actions with their wife, so why do it with an escapade (another man's wife).
Your girlfriend is another man's wife...any thing you do with her is just a hijack, or entering a private property.

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2022
EBMedia:
Nigerian singer, Ikuforiji Olaitan, popularly known as Oxlade has tendered a public apology to his fans and the lady in his viral sex tape, IGBERETV reports.

Earlier this week, the sex tape of the sing with an unidentified lady surfaced online.

Three days after the sex tape was leaked, Oxlade took to his Twitter account and Instagram story on Saturday evening, February 12, to make his apology.

In his apology, the 24-year-old said that he is not the type of person to willfully publish such material. He hinted at being betrayed by the person or persons who put out the video, then apologised to the lady in the tape and to his “fans and well wishers.”

his apology read.

https://twitter.com/oxladeofficial/status/1492596735796989960?t=5JxSFCOLbFH4k6J8Uw1mMA&s=19

Yeah right, the sex tape was obviously a tactic to get more attention.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by FILEBE(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Triangles1:
If you're the type that always apologize for your mistake in life you conquer your enemy after all we all make mistake.

Life is not sweet to be a saint.

Can you say the same for Tiwa?
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by KingLennon(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2022
PR stunt or a mistake.. . All it's a cash-out

I love the guy sha, listening to Basketmouth ft Oxlade and Efya--Money
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by SenecaTheYonger: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
He released his sex tape when Rena released his album. I think he wanted the tape to drown out the album launch.

Sad no one noticed this fact
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by hekola: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2022
He's an idiot,, small dick
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2022
My Nigga
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by meobizy(f): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2022
The plan worked. If you believe the video was leaked I’ll sell you a bridge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by folake4u(f): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
KingLennon:
PR stunt or a mistake.. . All it's a cash-out

I love the guy sha, listening to Basketmouth ft Oxlade and Efya--Money

That song has been on repeat for two days now. I absolutely love it.
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Otunbakolawole0: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Apology Kee you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.