Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) (48674 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Chochovini: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2022
quintessence007:
Lovely. If you try this in Nigeria without Any strong prayer background, it's going to end in miscarriage or she probably dies in child birth. May God forgive my thoughts. Happy Sunday
. Whaaat! What a quintessence of beauty? Babe, pls if you don‘t mind, can we roll? Happy val 2 U.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Chochovini: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

See how this girl is openly glorifying fornication & immorality. Sadly, many of our girls consider her as role model & are already copying her shameless acts.
. Forget it, Rihanna will forever remain a role model. Remember her hair style that year.

I take a stroll...
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2022
quintessence007:
Lovely. If you try this in Nigeria without Any strong prayer background, it's going to end in miscarriage or she probably dies in child birth. May God forgive my thoughts. Happy Sunday
Hey dear, can we chat?
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Chochovini: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2022
GOFRONT:
No be small doggy this Rihanna collect from Asap Rocky deek

Btw, they are just doing all these to intimidate Don Jazzy kowai
. Hahahahaha... Kai.... You, you, you... i just knew somebody somehow must definitely come up with something like this.

I take a stroll...
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Chochovini:
. Which means God was the first Tailor on Earth.

I take a stroll...

Apparently.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Iliveforever:
Funny how everyone is shouting awwwnnn because say na celeb but kudirat wey get belle for ur street na gossip you wan use kill am
Because the burden go still fall for her parents.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Chochovini: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2022
quintessence007:
. Still waiting patiently and hopefully 4 u. It is your response to my request that will make or mar (spoilt) my val. So Angel, pls say something.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na different sex style position on top bed bring baby bump so O.
U no well grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Chris brown just have the Swagga and confidence this ASAP just be like Simp.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by donmik: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
But they were naked in your “Garden of Eden”!
Adam and Eve were sinners (by extension, worldly) when they started body covering in your bible.

If we are to go by your logic, clothing and fashion were human invention and not God

And u now expect reasonable people to accept this trash of yours...mtchew.....
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
donmik:

And u now expect reasonable people to accept this trash of yours...mtchew.....
And the one you believe in isn’t the greatest thrash?
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
CamusMidas:

Because the burden go still fall for her parents.
So you’re not even talking about if it’s morally right or wrong, I think you’re one of those people that will even stone kudirat to death at the end of the street
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iliveforever:

So you’re not even talking about if it’s morally right or wrong, I think you’re one of those people that will even stone kudirat to death at the end of the street
Why would I Stone kudirat (even if she happens to be my sister self), the point is that the disappointment stems from societal norms and economically from the fact that it would be an extra burden on the household compare that with someone that have her finance in order.

Remove sentiment is think logically, you clearly lack perspicacity.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
CamusMidas:

Why would I Stone kudirat (even if she happens to be my sister self), the point is that the disappointment stems from societal norms and economically from the fact that it would be an extra burden on the household compare that with someone that have her finance in order.

Remove sentiment is think logically, you clearly lack perspicacity.

Morality over disappointment everyday anytime.
You won’t understand cos ur papa been lack perspicacity
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iliveforever:

Morality over disappointment everyday anytime.
You won’t understand cos ur papa been lack perspicacity
I now understand why you have no issue with been a disappointment of a person.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
This is me IJN.

But I reject being a parent out of wedlock IJN
Remember, Avoid touching men o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) / BBNaija 2019: All The Outfits Ebuka Wore (40 Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.