Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) (48655 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
They're so cute together and you can tell he totally adores her.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by jclassiq(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Not to sound pessimistic but it's hard to see this union standing the test of time because the power dynamics is just tilted against asap rocky. It's almost like Rihanna is using him : as a rebound due to her failed engagement with the Arabian billionaire prince; and to have a child, seeing as her biological clock is ticking (just like my crush, Yvonne nelson). After all, asap has always been there when she was busy dating other people. Anyway, I love them both and i wish they stick like Jay and Bey.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga STFU, feminism practiced in this part of the world is pure toxicity..the purpose of feminism has been altered , thus it teaches that women don't need men at all in their lives.....you can argue with me,but it's the pure truth,the movement has lost its relevance....at the begining it was very helpful to the female gender, now it's becoming really toxic..use your head man,don't be a dunce that only sees the superficials of a matter,look deep..

I'll lose braincells if I argue with you any further. Dumb fvck.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Beautiful!
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
musicwriter:

Clearly, there's a contradiction between Genesis 3:7 and Genesis Genesis 3:21. But that's because you're interpreting it literally. There was no Adam nor Eve nor God nor garden nor leave nor clothes. The Adam and Eve story is an allegorical myth used to teach something.

And who said they were figurative?

If you don't believe in God, the creator of heaven and earth, I believe in Him.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by musicwriter(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
FirmTR:

And who said they were figurative?

If you don't believe in God, the creator of heaven and earth, I believe in Him.

Does believing in God means believing only in the bible God?
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Dybala11(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
This is me IJN.

But I reject being a parent out of wedlock IJN
Who wants to date somebody like you not to talk of getting married to you sef. grin

By the way, why will you be fantasizing about getting married to a rapist??
You said all men are rapists abi, does this make you a rape apologist?? grin

We already know that your own version of FEMINISM was borne out of frustration anyway. grin
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by KingMack(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
She found happiness and He found happiness
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
musicwriter:

Does believing in God means believing only in the bible God?

You can believe in which ever one you want to.

I want to know, please tell me who said there was no Adam, Eden and God..
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
If this baby no fine make I lay black egg
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by musicwriter(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
FirmTR:

You can believe in which ever one you want to.

I want to know, please tell me who said there was no Adam, Eden and God..

Do you know there are more than 7,000 creation stories in the world, just like the Adam and Eve story? Or do you think the Adam and Eve story is the only creation story in the world? See how god created the universe- list of creation stories, myths around the world

Read and watch through the short video clips and answer your question by yourself. Tell me about the other characters in the other creation stories in China, Japan, New Zealand, Yorubaland, Aztec, Zulu, etc. When you're done; come back to me with an answer to the same question. Who said the other characters in other creation stories don't exist?
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Tedpgrass: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
KingMack:
She found happiness and He found happiness

Not sure about that...

His facial expressions would suggest not all is perfect paradise...

He's looking more responsible and possibly tired of this PR stunts while she's clearly not.

Each man to his own.

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Patrick4891(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How is that being naked?
Your fictional book really makes you sound weird on a daily basis.. undecided

I WOULD HAVE JUST PASSED AS ITS THE EASIEST THING TO DO UNTIL I SAW YOU BEIGN ON THE HEIGHT OF FOLLY.YOU CALLED THE BIBLE A BOOK OF FICTION? I AM SORRY FOR YOUR GENERATION AND WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOU.WE ALL HAVE ONE OPPORTUNITY TO EITHER PLEASE GOD OR SATAN WHICH WILL DETERMINE OUR FATE IN ETERNITY.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER PERSONS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE/ACCEPT.YOU CAN DO NOTHING AGAINST THE TRUTH.MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
musicwriter:

Do you know there are more than 7,000 creation stories in the world, just like the Adam and Eve story? Or do you think the Adam and Eve story is the only creation story in the world? See how god created the universe- list of creation stories, myths around the world

Read and watch through the short video clips and answer your question by yourself. Tell me about the other characters in the other creation stories in China, Japan, New Zealand, Yorubaland, Aztec, Zulu, etc. When you're done; come back to me with an answer to the same question. Who said the other characters in other creation stories don't exist?

I never said other creation stories didn't happen. You were the one who said Adam, Eden and God, never existed.

I believe in the Almighty God, you can as well believe in which ever creation stories you want.

Thus, you are not in the position to tell me which is literal and which is figurative.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by musicwriter(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
FirmTR:

I never said other creation stories didn't happen. You were the one who said Adam, Eden and God, never existed.

I believe in the Almighty God, you can as well believe in which ever creation stories you want.

Thus, you are not in the position to tell me which is literal and which is figurative.

Very good.
So, what makes your bible creation story literal and the others non literal?
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
They look so tired. Pregnancy is something else.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Lionnation: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is new normal they have brought to pollute the World. Be pregnant and be N.aked in the name of Fashion.

The Marine world invents rubbish and pushes it out using their agents for the ladies to copy and to destroy the men.

Beware of the tricks of Lucifer. These are the Last of the Last Moments.
Many of you who fall for this, may be Unknowingly initiated into what you don't understand.
you forgot to add being pregnant for boyfriend and go all out in celebration as if is normal

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Bifwoli: 12:45am On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
This is me IJN.

But I reject being a parent out of wedlock IJN
You better try it its good for you and the child.
Oprah Winfrey ,Steve Jobs ,Leonardo Da Vinci, Jesse Jackson and ex Cuban president Fidel Castro were all born as bastard children out of wedlock.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Alaganature09(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2022
See how ASAP lean, Rihanna go don use stress Kee this guy for house...

Women can be funny in sending message when they are pregnant...
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Zyrac: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2022
pretydiva:
This Is getting stale already undecided
jealousy
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Patrick4891:

I WOULD HAVE JUST PASSED AS ITS THE EASIEST THING TO DO UNTIL I SAW YOU BEIGN ON THE HEIGHT OF FOLLY.YOU CALLED THE BIBLE A BOOK OF FICTION? I AM SORRY FOR YOUR GENERATION AND WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOU.WE ALL HAVE ONE OPPORTUNITY TO EITHER PLEASE GOD OR SATAN WHICH WILL DETERMINE OUR FATE IN ETERNITY.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER PERSONS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE/ACCEPT.YOU CAN DO NOTHING AGAINST THE TRUTH.MAY GOD HELP US ALL.
Enjoy your self deceit..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by bepositive11: 2:58am On Feb 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

See how this girl is openly glorifying fornication & immorality. Sadly, many of our girls consider her as role model & are already copying her shameless acts.

You need to really question your beliefs

This women is financially stable. It's not like she's bringing children into this world to suffer. The child has a father that she haz a strong friendship with.

She's also a billionaire which makes marriage a tougher decision - finding a man who loves her for her not for her money

It's very different from an average Nigerian woman getting pregnant without the financial means to support the baby
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:01am On Feb 14, 2022
EBMedia:
More
Woowwwww..
She's now feeling so entangled.
See how free she is with him.
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by akilo1: 3:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Nigerians .make una go check Dr jazzy bo
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Onosh: 4:34am On Feb 14, 2022
From all these clothes way bad gal riri dey wear the pikin go don catch cold oo��
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Chochovini: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2022
FirmTR:

Genesis 3:21

And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.
. Which means God was the first Tailor on Earth.

I take a stroll...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.