Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint (26076 Views)

IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty / 4 Policemen Killed By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi, Others Injured / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by temptnow: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.

Stop Sucking dick, the Zoo police and army are no longer welcome in our Biafra land. Period

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2022
caracas:

Olodos every where
Apart from lagos(a no man's land) n Abuja( fct)the Eastern region is the most developed region in Nigeria......

Keep fooling yourself. Ohaneze Ndigbo confirmed the fact that, the East is tiny and underdeveloped. Some of us have also been to the East. The presence of Government can not to found anywhere in the East.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by mclloyd22: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
My people this is the greatest news I heard so far, if you haven’t been a victim at that checkpoint you won’t know the relief. Those police there are so wicked and I know this came from people they have dealt with. There’s this (fair one) that put weed in my car one day and threatened to take me to drugs. After I paid huge sum because I don’t stay in Enugu and I don’t have time for all those. The price for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by pquaver(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2022
caracas:

Only a fool n ignoramus would reason like this....
How much do you think it cost the government to fight the insurgency in the east? How about repairs of government properties? International damage? Etc
Why do you think this buhari' s government is the worst in Nigerian history? Why is it the most indebted? Why is it always borrowing? Why is the economy so bad.....
Oga use your tongue n count your dirty teeth
grin

So dumb... Ipob are so stupid no thinking faculty at all. Is this how u want to run Biafra now let me clear you. The repair and cost of fight is carried out by governments but mostly the burden of repair lies in the state government. What does that mean.. You will not shorten the ration of kano, bayelsa lagos etc because allocation is shared on basis of what u bring to the table meaning south allocation will deplete.. While kano and lagos will continue to live their lives.. Finally the real situation, business and investment will be diverted to safe region, joblessness, unemployment and hardship will increase, for who again? Our people will bear the brunt of your foolishness not hausa not yoruba not anyone but us.. As I said how can people who did make it, in school, business etc that abound in ipob think of successfully run a country and turn it to dubai.. Men ur statement up their show that ndigbo are done for.. Eziokwu.. Abeg make una Jo stop ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by caracas: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2022
pquaver:

So dumb... Ipob are so stupid no thinking faculty at all. Is this how u want to run Biafra now let me clear you. The repair and cost of fight is carried out by governments but mostly the burden of repair lies in the state government. What does that mean.. You will not shorten the ration of kano, bayelsa lagos etc because allocation is shared on basis of what u bring to the table meaning south allocation will deplete.. While kano and lagos will continue to live their lives.. Finally the real situation, business and investment will be diverted to safe region, joblessness, unemployment and hardship will increase, for who again? Our people will bear the brunt of your foolishness not hausa not yoruba not anyone but us.. As I said how can people who did make it, in school, business etc that abound in ipob think of successfully run a country and turn it to dubai.. Men ur statement up their show that ndigbo are done for.. Eziokwu.. Abeg make una Jo stop ooo
You must be high on Oshogbo weed
Can't comprehend your gibberish up there
Afonjas are really dumb.....

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Rugaria: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
pquaver:

Don't get it twisted we will have a troubled homeland. Fortunately for me and my family we only come and go. U will only inflict in on other Igbos who are not so privileged. What u r doing will never affect hausa, Fulani, ijaew or yoruba. The other parts of Nigeria will live their lives without disturbance.. From asaba to lagos, kogi and Edo to kaduna all the way to bayelsa. They are not bother about ur sit at home. Please if u stop it shame on you. Buhari does not need ur support he is finishing his 8years. Have u seen he ask u beg u for support. U can worship and support atiku for all he cares. Tinubu does not need your support too. We will be here when u will wail here too. Deal with it..

Why are you so enraged and triggered if what they are doing doesn't effect you and your family that "come and go"?
It's their lives not yours! What's upsetting you this much then? Stop trying to pontificate on issues way above your pay grade!
You know nothing about what they face. They're the ones who are entitled to explain their grievances. Since you don't care and won't lend a listening ear, simply zip it!
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by B2Bmen: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let them destroy their Region. They are only killing their fellow IGBO who are Police. Thank God the East never and always don't contribute ZERO to the Economy. They only receive. grin grin

If this same thing happen in Regions that contribute to the Economy. Like the North, South South and South West, FG will initiate a political solution. But since it's the East, no need for that. grin
Bros get small sense na, just like dey have initiated a political solution to boko haram of more than 10yrs now and banditry in the more economical North and ritual killing in the south west.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
B2Bmen:
Bros get small sense na, just like dey have initiated a political solution to boko haram of more than 10yrs now and banditry in the more economical North and ritual killing in the south west.

Forget stories. The North and West are more peaceful than the East.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by rickyrex(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

No government will tolerate any armed group picking weapons and killing its security officials. They will be given the same treatment Boko Haram is getting now.
as funny and unrealistic it might look... Today it took Taliban nothing to take over Afghanistan. Well aggression beget aggression. If we can be sincere with ourselves when it all started in anambra, it was all a peaceful protest until Nigeria army took lives away which led to retaliation. There was no time it was recorded ipob ganged up against any force untill now. The hate towards the Biafra movement by non igbos is what is making it hard.. if you ask other region if they will like to pull out of Nigeria I bet you everyone will like to go away but because one region is seeking for this movement alone that is why you people see them as terrorist or enemies of this country. Be sincere with yourself why are people looking for away to run out of this country?
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by rickyrex(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
aumeehn:
Hmm! If I am the President I will keep on recruiting and deploying different units of the Police to the affected states and it will not be in a soft way!! Lets see who is going to get tired.
Shekau couldn't defeat the FG talkless of some few armed cultist!
You can't give oders to the government because you don't have the monopoly of Violence
you sound like Nigeria is more stronger than other countries whose government have been dethroned. Bro Taliban are the latest in record who took over from Afghanistan government by force and not even US army could over come them. You talked about Boko Haram, bro hope you are not among those saying Boko Haram have been tactically defected. Just look as how unhomely north looks like... And this are the same people ruling this country. You have not make your house welcoming, you want to make another man's house welcoming. Is that not foolishness if the highest order. The so called Nigeria army have been over streached for the passed few years courtesy of the north and east unrest
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by toofit007: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Elsueno:

Pray they don't sift Some of those harden police officers & soldiers way dey constantly face boko Haram for all these local government area for north east, those ones would not all exterminate Igbos but anything that looks like it....trust me. U do not want those kind of troops & police in ur midst.
that is the exact type of troop men want, kindly send letter to your presidency to draft such troop to Biafra land because men are eagerly waiting.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by toofit007: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The needful they are doing is in the East. grin grin grin
accepted because that is their area of primary assignment, when they are done with their assignments, they shall identify another area to move to.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by KingDamzzy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
IPOB and ESN are on the attack now and everyone is quiet. Innocent policemen are being wasted and the media is silent. They will not report it in their fake news reports because it doesn't suit their agenda.

If security operatives make efforts to apprehend these terroistse and go on the attack against them now, these fake news merchants will put it on the front page to insinuate unfair treatment on the Igbo people.

The hypocrisy is just too much.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by pquaver(m): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:

Why are you so enraged and triggered if what they are doing doesn't effect you and your family that "come and go"?
It's their lives not yours! What's upsetting you this much then? Stop trying to pontificate on issues way above your pay grade!
You know nothing about what they face. They're the ones who are entitled to explain their grievances. Since you don't care and won't lend a listening ear, simply zip it!

You are a fool.. That it doesn't affect me because am not around does not me I will not put mouth. It is my father's land and I have every right to pontificate.. So if u r abroad and ur fathers house want to get destroyed u will keep quiet because u r abroad? I have Told u, u dis urchin u no get sense oo see ur reasoning.. Na who me am the engage since? Oga beg ur reasoning no foow abeg.. See who is talking about caring and listening ear.. Ipob and caring should not be in same sentence..
Did ipob care about the Igbos the killed and cannibalised?
Did ipob care about the ezes the killed without recourse to the justice system yet asking for fair trial for Nnamdi Kanu?
Did Ipob care about igbo pensioners and 5hose who if the font come out zo hustle the won't eat for that day, before the forcefully made them sit at home?
My friend park one side with your hypocritical caring and listening ear. U can only deceive yourself..
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by pquaver(m): 4:46am On Feb 15, 2022
caracas:

You must be high on Oshogbo weed
Can't comprehend your gibberish up there
Afonjas are really dumb.....

It above your IQ level.. Everyone knows Igbos are dumb and have no reasoning faculty.. U can shout Afonja from now to tomorrow I don't care n it won't change me from being igbo or telling u the truth u don't wanna hear
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by aumeehn: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2022
rickyrex:
you sound like Nigeria is more stronger than other countries whose government have been dethroned. Bro Taliban are the latest in record who took over from Afghanistan government by force and not even US army could over come them. You talked about Boko Haram, bro hope you are not among those saying Boko Haram have been tactically defected. Just look as how unhomely north looks like... And this are the same people ruling this country. You have not make your house welcoming, you want to make another man's house welcoming. Is that not foolishness if the highest order. The so called Nigeria army have been over streached for the passed few years courtesy of the north and east unrest
Can you just listen to yourself for a moment pls.
So because you guys feel marginalized, you decided to take up arms against the Govt and expect the govt to call you guys for a peace talk and grant your wishes. Then after granting your wishes another group will spring up with thesame tactics. It doesn't work that way, and talking about Taliban, Majority of Afghans want Taliban to rule so no biggie, but if you think you Ipob has the capacity of the Taliban then go ahead and overrun Nigeria. We the Northerners are firmly behind the government and wouldn't mind joining the army to flush you guys out. And remember the war will be fought in your region so I think you stand to loose alot. A Tiny state like Gombe has more army recruits than the whole East. So if you think fighting the government is the way forward then continue. You can't attack a state in the North, Southwest and go scot-free the inhabitants of that place will never allow it to happen. We are not Cultist and we will never think as Cultist, kill people and demand for peace talk. Continue now let's see who will get tired after 20years.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by aumeehn: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
rickyrex:
as funny and unrealistic it might look... Today it took Taliban nothing to take over Afghanistan. Well aggression beget aggression. If we can be sincere with ourselves when it all started in anambra, it was all a peaceful protest until Nigeria army took lives away which led to retaliation. There was no time it was recorded ipob ganged up against any force untill now. The hate towards the Biafra movement by non igbos is what is making it hard.. if you ask other region if they will like to pull out of Nigeria I bet you everyone will like to go away but because one region is seeking for this movement alone that is why you people see them as terrorist or enemies of this country. Be sincere with yourself why are people looking for away to run out of this country?
Look Nigeria is one. And stop citing Taliban because IPOB can never overrun and take over the East talkless of Nigeria. We have Enough Recruits bro. Come to the North and see young able men that want to Join the NA. You guys don't stand a Chance. Or you think you guys can attack Kano Kaduna Adamawa and go scot free You don't even have the man power. I swear Buhari is very soft on IPOB one thing I hate so much about him.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by caracas: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
pquaver:

It above your IQ level.. Everyone knows Igbos are dumb and have no reasoning faculty.. U can shout Afonja from now to tomorrow I don't care n it won't change me from being igbo or telling u the truth u don't wanna hear
Afonja goats are every where
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by caracas: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
aumeehn:
Look Nigeria is one. And stop citing Taliban because IPOB can never overrun and take over the East talkless of Nigeria. We have Enough Recruits bro. Come to the North and see young able men that want to Join the NA. You guys don't stand a Chance. Or you think you guys can attack Kano Kaduna Adamawa and go scot free You don't even have the man power. I swear Buhari is very soft on IPOB one thing I hate so much about him.
See this one, have you heard of nuclear bomb? Your numbers would be nothing n irrelevant if ipob decides to nuke your asses....
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by aumeehn: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
caracas:

See this one, have you heard of nuclear bomb? Your numbers would be nothing n irrelevant if ipob decides to nuke your asses....
like Ojukwu did in the 60s right wink wink
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by ebufa: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

After 13 years, is Boko Haram still as potent as it once was? Is IPOB/ESN still as potent as it was when it began its attack on security forces? IPOB should keep attacking and the security agencies will keep decimating them. No time

Oga! do not discount the ideology and adverse conditions that convince young Igbo men to go on these suicide missions! let us seek amicable solutions to this festering wound......this is no time to play smart o!
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by rickyrex(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
aumeehn:
you just make me laugh... Did you not see that even the last police recruitment north indicated more interest than the south. Let alone army. Bro your northern people arr very poor and backward. No source of employment or livelihood there. You can see for yourself nah. I've been to north on a several occasions and what I see make me wonder how you people seek for political power and still be the poorest in the north. Dangote is the richest man in Africa that came from the poorest part of Africa .... How do you see that. Bro igbos are not much, a bomb in Kano is enough to get a score. This is not,1966 war... This will be a war the involved well exposed individual who already have weapons hiding in their house. North are dwelling on the resources of the south else they would have even be the ones to call for seperation
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by rickyrex(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
aumeehn:
Can you just listen to yourself for a moment pls.
So because you guys feel marginalized, you decided to take up arms against the Govt and expect the govt to call you guys for a peace talk and grant your wishes. Then after granting your wishes another group will spring up with thesame tactics. It doesn't work that way, and talking about Taliban, Majority of Afghans want Taliban to rule so no biggie, but if you think you Ipob has the capacity of the Taliban then go ahead and overrun Nigeria. We the Northerners are firmly behind the government and wouldn't mind joining the army to flush you guys out. And remember the war will be fought in your region so I think you stand to loose alot. A Tiny state like Gombe has more army recruits than the whole East. So if you think fighting the government is the way forward then continue. You can't attack a state in the North, Southwest and go scot-free the inhabitants of that place will never allow it to happen. We are not Cultist and we will never think as Cultist, kill people and demand for peace talk. Continue now let's see who will get tired after 20years.
you are just saying the impossible. Your devidend of joining the army is as a result of your lack of unemployment. Boko Haram have been dealing with you for long, you find it hard to settle that but when it comes to the issue of ibol you flex power as if you have been able to deal with therising death rate in the north. I laughed you. Despite you million soldiers a common set of people called Boko Haram and bandit are giving you people sleepless night. don't even talk because your recent cowardness and has exposed your incompetency. Deal with your Boko Haram that is bringing shame to this country
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by aumeehn: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickyrex:
you just make me laugh... Did you not see that even the last police recruitment north indicated more interest than the south. Let alone army. Bro your northern people arr very poor and backward. No source of employment or livelihood there. You can see for yourself nah. I've been to north on a several occasions and what I see make me wonder how you people seek for political power and still be the poorest in the north. Dangote is the richest man in Africa that came from the poorest part of Africa .... How do you see that. Bro igbos are not much, a bomb in Kano is enough to get a score. This is not,1966 war... This will be a war the involved well exposed individual who already have weapons hiding in their house. North are dwelling on the resources of the south else they would have even be the ones to call for seperation
You have a very low IQ! Now when these recruits finally got promotions and start heading various agencies you lots will start crying that you have been Marginalized. This is not the 60's the Northerners are equally angry and we have the Numbers so forget it! Keep on destroying your land if you start any war, we will volunteer to Join the NA to help you in destroying your region. Since the war you so much want will happen in your domain. And the ones outside will also be in a very tight situations maybe living in IDPs sef. Careful what you wish for yourself.
God Bless Nigeria God bless Arewa.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by rickyrex(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
aumeehn:
You have a very low IQ! Now when these recruits finally got promotions and start heading various agencies you lots will start crying that you have been Marginalized. This is not the 60's the Northerners are equally angry and we have the Numbers so forget it! Keep on destroying your land if you start any war, we will volunteer to Join the NA to help you in destroying your region. Since the war you so much want will happen in your domain. And the ones outside will also be in a very tight situations maybe living in IDPs sef. Careful what you wish for yourself.
God Bless Nigeria God bless Arewa.
ahahahah trying to console yourself with hope. Bro we have never cried for police or army recruitment... We no be nomadic people like you. You saw how police public relation office headed by our own Frank MBA was begging for Igbo and the south to join police saying the north constitute majority of those that applied. What else do you want to denote from that. We are not low brains like you people that can't not manage common politics that you have been controlling for many years let alone think of been industrious and business initiator. Your people from the north been promoted in the police force thinks more money brings more women and children..... Giving birth up and down like rats. A whole house of Representatives member with 28 children shame on you people. Come and shine my shoe cause thats what your people know how to do more. Two things are involved right now either we head the helm of affairs of this country or you let us go. You can't be shouting one Nigeria and at the same time be playing inequality in power rotation. That is been hypocract
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by aumeehn: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickyrex:
ahahahah trying to console yourself with hope. Bro we have never cried for police or army recruitment... We no be nomadic people like you. You saw how police public relation office headed by our own Frank MBA was begging for Igbo and the south to join police saying the north constitute majority of those that applied. What else do you want to denote from that. We are not low brains like you people that can't not manage common politics that you have been controlling for many years let alone think of been industrious and business initiator. Your people from the north been promoted in the police force thinks more money brings more women and children..... Giving birth up and down like rats. A whole house of Representatives member with 28 children shame on you people. Come and shine my shoe cause thats what your people know how to do more. Two things are involved right now either we head the helm of affairs of this country or you let us go. You can't be shouting one Nigeria and at the same time be playing inequality in power rotation. That is been hypocract
ok now we shall see 2023 is not far for those still breathing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees / I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) / Driver Shot By Customs Officials During Argument At A Checkpoint. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.