Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint (25554 Views)

Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / 4 Policemen Killed By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi, Others Injured / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by koning: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. No one stoped you from leaving. But let me remind you, when you leave, you must do so with only the 4 Eastern States. Which are; Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States.

Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. grin grin grin

I na acho okwu, my friend. You are looking for trouble. It's actually the other way round. Igala, Idoma, Igede etc are part of Igbo land. So we will take them along. Those are where the 6th SE state will be created.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

If your narrative is not more skewed, you would have seen that I mentioned the deficit is with any party in power.

Why should there be deficit in the first place?

That is the question, Prof.

Are the easterners not part of your one Nigeria?

What have all your past governors, senators, elites, etc, done in the aspect of development, bonding, uniting, and growing the economy of Eastern states?!!

Let's start from the little things!!!

It's not enough to be yapping about National inclusiveness, as though you were available and were overlooked... How many of your people are politically and strategically positioned to get into key positions to begin with?!! Or you expect those at the top to come on hands and knees to hand it to you in your houses?!!

You can't play the victim forever! Civil war ended long ago... While others jumped in and positioned themselves in 1999, where were y'all?!! Wailing from the sidelines!

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Golan007: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:
This is not getting funny anymore.

I strongly fear what will happen in the region after 2023.

I don't know why bl8ck people take too long to make a decision.

This issue can be resolved very quickly... politically.

The region is one of the tripod that got independence and should be treated equally like the north and the West.

They have been claiming being marginalized for too long and successive government have not done anything in the past to solve the problem.

They claim that the country should be united...but how can you be united when only the two regions gets everything irrespective of which party is in power?

Take the rail project for instance....the northerners can go from Abuja to Kaduna.... the westerners can go from Lagos to Ibadan...what about the easterners?

To Nigerians who are shouting patriotism up and down...is this what you guys recommend?

Please lets discuss this issue without ethnic bigotry, as violence and deaths are not the best solution.

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

Go and ask Fayose and Abaribe for your trains.

I thought you guys were claiming Buhari wanted to steal money with those "white elephant" projects.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Nahunger(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

The region is one of the tripod that got independence and should be treated equally like the north and the West.

They have been claiming being marginalized for too long and successive government have not done anything in the past to solve the problem.

They claim that the country should be united...but how can you be united when only the two regions gets everything irrespective of which party is in power?

Take the rail project for instance....the northerners can go from Abuja to Kaduna.... the westerners can go from Lagos to Ibadan...what about the easterners?

To Nigerians who are shouting patriotism up and down...is this what you guys recommend?

Please lets discuss this issue without ethnic bigotry, as violence and deaths are not the best solution.

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

Welll articulated, I'm Touched.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Rugaria: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

They want the east to sit by and watch them enjoy Nigeria while the east lives in squalid stupor. Imagine excluding the whole East from the rail connections... Very wicked and evil set of people..

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Blitz888(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. No one stoped you from leaving. But let me remind you, when you leave, you must do so with only the 4 Eastern States. Which are; Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States.

Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. grin grin grin

Mad Mad o���.

Igala can't even claim Kogi to itself.

Odeke, Ayeke, Echeonwu and the entire Ibaji don't even see themselves as Igalas... They rather associate with and be called Igbos than Igalas.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Courageous26: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:
killing security personnel is absolutely a solution to the marginalization.
Yet to understand please.

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Rugaria: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

What have all your past governors, senators, elites, etc, done in the aspect of development, bonding, uniting, and growing the economy of Eastern states?!!

It's not enough to be yapping about National inclusiveness, as though you were available and were overlooked... How many of your people are politically and strategically positioned to get into key positions to begin with?!! Or you expect those at the top to come on hands and knees to hand it to you in your houses?!!
Is it your governors that built your rail connections?

You can't play the victim forever! Civil war ended long ago... While others jumped in and positioned themselves in 1999, where were y'all?!! Wailing from the sidelines!

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Kwestionair: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not really easy for the taskmaster to let go of his critical familiar servant. They need them for the numbers(population), exploration & exploitation.
Take a clue from the Egyptian & the Israelite.
I have a house help who behaves so badly that I should have sent away long time ago but I have to consider other factors beyond her immediate usefulness.

Keep typing rubbish because it benefits you now. They don’t contribute anything.
E go soon clear keep typing uninformed nonsense backed by your federal biases e go soon clear no worry.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by egunna(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

and the second Niger bridge dat is being constructed is where?

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Tochj(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.
And you believe that you can achieve prace by Injustice

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Rawtruth1: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
All the fleeing criminals are back and they're having a field day robbing, maiming and killing fellow Ndigbo in the name of freedom fighting.
The worst is that they have taken over social media to mislead the public who ignorantly clap for them.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Kwestionair: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

My brother please talk on because talk is cheap.
It will only last for a while ok?

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:

Go and ask Fayose and Abaribe for your trains.

I thought you guys were claiming Buhari wanted to steal money with those "white elephant" projects.

These people just enjoy playing victim and crying wolf! It's so childishly irritating!!!

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by LILTJAY1: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
They can waste theirselves, who cares about AfghanEASTERN? undecided

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by perryy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.

And many killer gunmen will spring up as is usually the case. Is that the wish of a sensible People?Why can't the government meet their needs and let problem die instead of going after gun men who already had millions of successors in line to succeed them ?

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kwestionair:

My brother please talk on because talk is cheap.
It will only last for a while ok?

Talk can be cheap, but truth can never be hidden... I have stated facts!

Makes no sense to hate the enemies without while the ones closest to me are doing far worse.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by kenton(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are a massive fool.

Take the east out of Nigeria and the economy will be grounded. You think it’s Yoruba’s or Hausas that drive international or local trade? Go to Alaba in Lagos or the textile markets in Kano and see what Igbos are doing. Idiot.
quote author=shortIGBOman

post=110188355]

Let them destroy their Region. They are only killing their fellow IGBO who are Police. Thank God the East never and always don't contribute ZERO to the Economy. They only receive. grin grin

If this same thing happen in Regions that contribute to the Economy. Like the North, South South and South West, FG will initiate a political solution. But since it's the East, no need for that. grin[/quote]

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by doctor20202020(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mopol should take over all check point in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by LILTJAY1: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
greatness77:
West and north
which West? undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Afamed: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the only strategy APC have in southeast to win election, they have started the same tactics they use before anambra election in enugu state just because of the local government election that is coming up soon in enugu state. And don't be surprised that most of their agent are already here to promote their script.
When will you begin to speak elementary truth to yourself?

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Danwakae(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

Read his lines very well.... Don't misquote him

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

there is a rail line in the South...Delta to kogi I think.... but then, the minister of transportation is from the south...so imagin there was no rail line in the south, who would you have blamed ? Buhari ? Hell no

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by MrSly(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

My dear. I can never be a northerner. Tell your northern land grabbers that anambra is not for sale.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by PHIPEX(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Am sure you are not ready to digest this question because it is a regurgitation of the old fables. Igbos have been positioned across all aspects of Nigeria but hate will make you not to see it. Is Nigeria all about APC?

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Kwestionair: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Talk can be cheap, but truth can never be hidden... I have stated facts!

Makes no sense to hate the enemies without while the ones closest to me are doing far worse.

Truth indeed. I really don’t have time to argue with you on this intentional bias, we all know the truth but ok. It suits you so keep doing your thing

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by BoBiafra(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

There was no word like Biafra in the Igbo lexicon until Ojukwu and his crew appropriated it from Europeans.

Check this out ; Ewu Gambia.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by InoGetJoy: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See mumu. In case you don't know, the concepts of states is a useless concept. There are Igbo-speaking areas in Kogi state, RIvers state etc.
And for this nonsense of Anambra state being Igala land, you've just proven that you're a nutcase

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by caracas: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let them destroy their Region. They are only killing their fellow IGBO who are Police. Thank God the East never and always don't contribute ZERO to the Economy. They only receive. grin grin

If this same thing happen in Regions that contribute to the Economy. Like the North, South South and South West, FG will initiate a political solution. But since it's the East, no need for that. grin
Olodos every where You clearly know nothing, I ont blame you sha, na weron ignorance dey cause....
Truth of the matter is , your elders know better, hence their reason for holding tight to the Igbos, like the life of Nigeria defends on it......
This Igbo's are by far the most important tribe in Nigeria..... The Igbos are responsible for Lagos economy, Abuja economy, kano, rivers etc...
Little wonder why one of your former governors on Ogun state practically begged ndigbos to come invest in the state n perform same Wonders n miracles of Lagos.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by JAMO84: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

So you think you can get presidency by killing policemen

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

for the rail you're right but reducing Democratic processes to prove equality is height of dumbness, stop disgracing your lineage here

igbo never leave election for anyone during contest, they should come out and contest, this is democracy and not monarchical title

Presidency is earned under Democratic settings, not given, olodo tribe

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Golan007: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoBiafra:

Check this out ; Ewu Gambia.

What year was this paper printed?

Ewu.

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78