Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint (26077 Views)

IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty / 4 Policemen Killed By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi, Others Injured / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Coronavirus84: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Police will soon finish for Enugu state as una dey eliminate them one by one like this.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
Am sure you are not ready to digest this question because it is a regurgitation of the old fables. Igbos have been positioned across all aspects of Nigeria but hate will make you not to see it.

Is it that some of you lack comprehension or what?!!

I asked pertinent questions... What have your leaders done all these years to make your states up to standard?!! What investments have they brought in?!! What glories?!!

Let's start from there!!!

Politics is a game of the prepared and calculating. National politics is more or less about positioning and building bridges, not wailing from one small corner! What is the level of your political involvement at the National level and center?!!

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Selfmotivated: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by PHIPEX(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Is it that some of you lack comprehension or what?!!

I asked pertinent questions... What have your leaders done all these years to make your states up to standard?!! What investments have they brought in?!! What glories?!!

Let's start from there!!!

Politics is a game of the prepared and calculating. National politics is more or less about positioning and building bridges, not wailing from one small corner! What is the level of your political involvement at the National level and center?!!
You are still regurgitating the old fables. Names states in Nigeria that are better managed than the East? As usual, kindly excuse Lagos.

Tell me what other states are doing better than the East? When it comes to the Igbos many of you spin a higher standard you don't place on others. Which bridge is better than supporting candidates from North West (Yaradua), North East (Atiku), South West (Obj), South South (Jonathan)? Are you guys not witches and wizards?

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Golan007: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Selfmotivated:

Police now endanger species in this belligerent Nation East
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by CXLVII: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the only strategy APC have in southeast to win election, they have started the same tactics they use before anambra election in enugu state just because of the local government election that is coming up soon in enugu state. And don't be surprised that most of their agent are already here to promote their script.

Gibberish!

Never will they take responsibility!

I don’t know what you lots feed on! Everything has to be blamed on something!

APC destabilizing 5% they already know they won’t win. Hello! Gave the issue you created and stop blaming DSS and FG
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the only strategy APC have in southeast to win election, they have started the same tactics they use before anambra election in enugu state just because of the local government election that is coming up soon in enugu state. And don't be surprised that most of their agent are already here to promote their script.

always pushing blames, inability to take responsibility of this nonsense escalate this ugm activities, after imo and Anambra na Enugu, Abia should get ready

shebi una dey praise them ba? una go collect una own too
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by InoGetJoy: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla
Someone countered the rubbish you're chanting and all you can say is bla bla bla.
Unintelligent fellow chanting careless

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
caracas:

Olodos every where? You clearly know nothing, I ont blame you sha, na weron ignorance dey cause....
Truth of the matter is , your elders know better, hence their reason for holding tight to the Igbos, like the life of Nigeria defends on it......
This Igbo's are by far the most important tribe in Nigeria..... The Igbos are responsible for Lagos economy, Abuja economy, kano, rivers etc...
Little wonder why one of your former governors on Ogun state practically begged ndigbos to come invest in the state n perform same Wonders n miracles of Lagos.

All this Chest beating no dey tire una? The last time I checked, the East is the least developed Region in this Country. Are Igbo people not from the East? grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by egunna(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
greatness77:
since east doesnt contribute then why are u afraid of letting us go
October 1st 2017,u were given d ultimatum to quit the north,y didn't u move?
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
History555:
Police u have many options why are u dying like fools
1. Vacate the road and wait for these idiots at ur station
2.if u must stay on the road barricade the road with drums filled with sand to restrict ugm
3. Some should hide behind pick up while some stay on the road. Rather than 4 police at a check point. Make it 20. 6 on the road, 14 hiding when these fools come for u, those hiding should start blasting. Body go tell them
imagine a civilian teaching a military man his job,naija yaff suffered.who/wetin do us na ABI them swear for us.

Proper training them no get,weapon nko?that one na the matter only god fit solve.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by maticar: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not really easy for the taskmaster to let go of his critical familiar servant. They need them for the numbers(population), exploration & exploitation.
Take a clue from the Egyptian & the Israelite.
I have a house help who behaves so badly that I should have sent away long time ago but I have to consider other factors beyond her immediate usefulness.
Ahhh, this one is into child molestation too

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
InoGetJoy:

See mumu. In case you don't know, the concepts of states is a useless concept. There are Igbo-speaking areas in Kogi state, RIvers state etc.
And for this nonsense of Anambra state being Igala land, you've just proven that you're a nutcase

We don talk our own. Igbos only have 4 ancestral States in the East. And Anambra is not one of them. grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by egunna(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
greatness77:
West and north
how?u pack ur load say u dey go east and somebody say make u no go?
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by CXLVII: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
You are still regurgitating the old fables. Names states in Nigeria that are better managed than the East? As usual, kindly excuse Lagos.

Tell me what other states are doing better than the East? When it comes to the Igbos many of you spin a higher standard you don't place on others.

Same South East that cannot. Last of a single city?

Same south-East that the learned and illiterates are recalling on daily basis to go seek greener pastures.

Y’all just be chest beating as if something is in the South-East! Only civil servants and traders exist in the south East!

Move to Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Oyo and Ogun, and see what they call a state.

A region that over 50% of it is still wildlife.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
MrSly:

My dear. I can never be a northerner. Tell your northern land grabbers that anambra is not for sale.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla. All the wealthy men in Anambra are IGALA. The real Igbos in Anambra are settlers who came to Anambra to hustle. And they from the middle class and below. They all speak Igbo in Anambra cause, Igbo is the language of trade in the East.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by PHIPEX(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

Same South East that cannot. Last of a single city?

Same south-East that the learned and illiterates are recalling on daily basis to go seek greener pastures.

Y’all just be chest beating as if something is in the South-East! Only civil servants and traders exist in the south East!

Move to Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Oyo and Ogun, and see what they call a state.

A region that over 50% of it is still wildlife.
Ask your Geography teacher to teach you about Nigeria population density then come back.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Elidrisy20: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
What do dey want again?
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blitz888:

Mad Mad o���.

Igala can't even claim Kogi to itself.

Odeke, Ayeke, Echeonwu and the entire Ibaji don't even see themselves as Igalas... They rather associate with and be called Igbos than Igalas.

Anambra belongs to the North and we will soon claim it.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

They want the east to sit by and watch them enjoy Nigeria while the east lives in squalid stupor. Imagine excluding the whole East from the rail connections... Very wicked and evil set of people..

You sound like there's no Igbo amongst Buhari's Minister, Hose of Reps or Senate.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by walemoney007(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
History555:
Police u have many options why are u dying like fools
1. Vacate the road and wait for these idiots at ur station
2.if u must stay on the road barricade the road with drums filled with sand to restrict ugm
3. Some should hide behind pick up while some stay on the road. Rather than 4 police at a check point. Make it 20. 6 on the road, 14 hiding when these fools come for u, those hiding should start blasting. Body go tell them
is not this simple
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by desiredhome: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:
This is not getting funny anymore.

I strongly fear what will happen in the region after 2023.

I don't know why bl8ck people take too long to make a decision.

This issue can be resolved very quickly... politically.

The region is one of the tripod that got independence and should be treated equally like the north and the West.

They have been claiming being marginalized for too long and successive government have not done anything in the past to solve the problem.

They claim that the country should be united...but how can you be united when only the two regions gets everything irrespective of which party is in power?

Take the rail project for instance....the northerners can go from Abuja to Kaduna.... the westerners can go from Lagos to Ibadan...what about the easterners?

To Nigerians who are shouting patriotism up and down...is this what you guys recommend?

Please lets discuss this issue without ethnic bigotry, as violence and deaths are not the best solution.

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

I don't get it when people keep saying they are being marginalized......as in who is marginalizing who?......
It's only hypocritical to give blind eyes to the excessive looting of your common resources by your state government/leaders and be attacking Federal.....

Tribalism....one of the major problem......
How will you want to lead what you don't believe in?........

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
koning:

I na acho okwu, my friend. You are looking for trouble. It's actually the other way round. Igala, Idoma, Igede etc are part of Igbo land. So we will take them along. Those are where the 6th SE state will be created.

Emeka, you want to bite more than you can chew. The North never decide to give Biafra independent yet, una wan go find trouble. When the North allow Biafra to go, they will only go with their 4 tiny landlocked States. grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by MrSly(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla. All the wealthy men in Anambra are IGALA. The real Igbos in Anambra are settlers who came to Anambra to hustle. And they from the middle class and below. They all speak Igbo in Anambra cause, Igbo is the language of trade in the East.

Just saw the moniker I quoted. Coconut head moniker.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by egunna(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
PHIPEX:

Tell me what other states are doing better than the East? When it comes to the Igbos many of you spin a higher standard you don't place on others. Which bridge is better than supporting candidates from North West (Yaradua), North East (Atiku), South West (Obj), South South (Jonathan)? Are you guys not witches and wizards?
so demand ur presidency from these ppl u listed
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:

The hand behind that "ShortIgboman" moniker is still a kid that's why I hardly reply or engage him.

Chinedu, e no concern me. But if the thing too pain you, locate the nearest transformer. grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kylekent59:

I wonder how you would care for your children.

Don't think you are making a joke out of it. What you type or wish others might come to you.

It is a fact. Change your ways.

Painment everywhere grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
greatness77:
d zoo military should go back to north and leave igbo youths alone

Una no get power again? grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Kylekent59: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Painment everywhere grin

You forgot to log off with your first account you used to quote me.

You have been busted.

Golan007 and shortIGBOman are the same account.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 take note.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
MrSly:

Just saw the moniker I quoted. Coconut head moniker.

Emeka calm down, no go hug transformer this night biko. grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Someone countered the rubbish you're chanting and all you can say is bla bla bla.
Unintelligent fellow chanting careless

Na so e pain you reach? grin grin

Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) / Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles / CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos