Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? (3802 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Eyaaaa, u are a remorseful man. But since u hv tried asking for forgiveness and it work, move on. I still repeat, na only cheating u do, u no kill anybody.
Bro please tell me how to move on,am just clueless,I had BP issues over this matter,I don't know what to do, please advise me man to man.
The Divorce process has been started .
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by baby124: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

I am not Demanding anything.This is why it's risky to bring issues here because of comments like this but I know someone out there reading will learn from my experience .
I have moved on but I will be an advocate for faithfulness in marriage.
Be patient and work on yourself. If she sees you have genuinely changed then she will probably give a last chance. Just communicate to her that you are working on changing and you need forgiveness. Hope you didn’t give her STD sha. Try run complete health check on yourself too.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by GboyegaD(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Since you have been apologizing, is it possible you ask for a fresh start where you try to woo and date her again?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:

Be patient and work on yourself. If she sees you have genuinely changed then she will probably give a last chance. Just communicate to her that you are working on changing and you need forgiveness. Hope you didn’t give her STD sha. Try run complete health check on yourself too.
Nothing like STDs or any pregnancy or child outside the two boys we have.
I was always careful
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

Bro please tell me how to move on,am just clueless,I had BP issues over this matter,I don't know what to do, please advise me man to man.

Pray and ask God for forgiveness and mercy.
Then ask God to grant you wisdom, strength in your inner being, the will to be patient and tolerant, and to touch the heart of your wife, but don’t give up.

Your wife might want to get back at you for all the years you’ve hurt, it might probably be the only way she can be pacified, but if you persevere, she might come around eventually.

Tell her to her face that you’re not willing to give up on your marriage.
She loved you once, you can get her to love you again ,ONLY if you love her back this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by GboyegaD(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

Amen,I have been reading the Bible a lot these days and it is helping me a lot.

Since you want the marriage, keep trusting God to intervene. He owns the hearts of every creature, he can turn it around. Just keep playing your part towards been a better version of you irrespective of what it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Ybaby: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Going by your previous threads, you’ve done so so much to deliberately hurt your wife, and in every possible way a man can.

If you sincerely want your wife back, you have to work to win her heart all over again. No be chyce o!
You have to woo her all over again.
You have to find a way to get through to her, though it might take time for her heart to trust you again, considering what you’ve put her through, but there might still be hope.
She’s your wife and she’s worth fighting for.

This is the best advice but I cannot give you the advice o because personally want that woman to get rid of you... she deserves better. You are not a good person. Two kids and you are here talking about a woman you love . You did not love your kids enough to love their mother? Abeg go into the town and see the women out there, they will surely teach you a lesson a 2. I Pray you don't take @mariaangeles advice.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Raalsalghul: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:
I am have been having serious issues with my wife over the years but after a very deep self soul search some days back and honest discussion with an elderly friend,you know those kind of conversation which hits you with the bitter truths.

Men I just realized say na me dey mess up,I have been begging my wife for forgiveness but I think I have pushed her to the limit as she is no budging anymore and I just realized I have lost a good woman and my marriage.

One lesson I have learnt now in Life is never to take a woman love and patience for granted and I believe that will help me in future, and also guys, only marry a woman you truly love from your deepest part of heart, forget about whether she loves you the same, when a man sincerely loves a woman, most women will always respond in kind.

My foundational problem was that I didn't love my wife deeply and that was why all the unfaithfulness from my side.

I just didn't know all the pain and ache I was causing her but I have learnt my lesson even though it's kind of late now.
She has told her family and mine that she is moving on .

My father told me it's all over,that when a woman makes up her mind,it's all over.how true is that?

The bold is just nonsense: absolute nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by SWATMan: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
Lol... NL's men will not see this one now o. They will keep ranting that no woman can truly love u where as when the woman begin to love them , she receives nothing but pain that she regrets ever loving a man.

Men do not appreciate love, they take those who love them for granted. Na those wey no send them dem dey mumu for. Wahala for woman wey one kill her self untop man's matter. As a woman, give only little of your love to be safe, so when u see him misbehaving, u won't be so heartbroken.
A word they say is enough for the wise.

I Know I will find you here to propagate your doctrine of female polygamy. Unfortunately you came late because experienced women are talking sensibly here to patch up the relationship and not to confuse the others.
@ the bolded tomorrow it's valentine's day, prove to your man what you just wrote up there then come back and tell us how it went.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Raalsalghul: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
ibechris:
Truly men are polygamous in nature but not when u do it to the detriment of her.

Some reasonable men out there don't joke with their wives yet they do runs.. but I guess u were so stupid to the extend that you prioritised your senseless girl friends over your family.

Who does that? only fools will do that.

To add more to this,truly u have lost your wife. Your father can't be wrong. Just pray she does not poison u at the injury time.

The bold is just the problem.

While I advocate for men to be polygamous as their resources can handle, I do advise they be responsible to their wife and kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Eketem: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Start a new relationship with her, send her gifts, ask her out to dates, wooo her afresh like she is a stranger.

You went to call church elders without making any amends on your side. Even if she moves out start trying to court her afresh, don't assume she is your wife assume she is a new woman whose heart you are trying to win.

Try at least before you throw in the towel. Stop trying to get people to pressure her.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by SWATMan: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

Trust me I am ready to fight for my marriage,I have cut off all ties with my lady friend.i have stopped going to club like I used to.
I called on the elders in her church to intervene in the matter,they too tried their best but all to avail,l see my wife and I see a new person I don't know again,I have lost her,she had stopped marital bed things with me for almost a year and intially I was so angry with her and upset over that but it's just of recent I now know that care and attention meant more to her than sleeping with me.

My brother sorry to say that a leopard hardly changes it's spot. It would be difficult for her to believe you after all the pains you caused her. One thing I can assure you is that a sincere and a repentant heart is not difficult to discern. If you had truly converted by giving your life to Christ through your actions not and not only pleading, she would be giving thanksgiving in her church for what the Lord has done. But the realisation of your past erros was not spirit driven but looks like a resolution, which can be thrown overboard anytime. She knows you better than the rest of us in this forum and l pray the Lord touches her heart to accept your apologies give heed to the wonderful advise from Mariangels otherwise, if you allow her to leave, you will become depressed because you brought it upon yourself. Remove your garment of pride which you are still putting on and fight like lioness protecting her cubs from some stray Lion. Saying you wish her the best in her future endeavours betrays a lot about your person and makes you look insincere about your confessions.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Aduke23(f): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Eyaaaa, u are a remorseful man. But since u hv tried asking for forgiveness and it work, move on. I still repeat, na only cheating u do, u no kill anybody.
I hope u will forgive ur wife as well if she 'only' cheated as well?

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:
As we grow up in life we begin to see things in clearer perceptive.I have always been the one at fault,she had always loved me from day 1 even though she doesn't again.
Please stop bringing my past.i now know better
We need to bring up the past to understand the present.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:

shocked shocked shocked
Obviously this OP has been convincing himself that he’s too good for the woman he can sleep with unprotected. I now see the reason why he thinks he can give her 12 miserable years and demand she accept him back immediately.

He’s convinced he’s better than her. Lol. Most likely the outside girl used and dumped him terribly. Now his eyes have cleared and it’s looking like he has lost at both sides.
Too little, too late.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Go and marry another one na. Shebi redpillers like Emaprince said a man can treat his wife anyhow and she no fit leave because he would find another in 10seconds while she begins a life of sorrow. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

One lesson I have learnt now in Life is never to take a woman love and patience for granted and I believe that will help me in future,and also guys,only marry a woman you truly love from your deepest part of heart,forget about whether she loves you the same,when a man sincerely loves a woman,most women will always respond in kind.

My foundational problem was that I didn't love my wife deeply and that was why all the unfaithfulness from my side.

I just didn't know all the pain and ache I was causing her but I have learnt my lesson even though it's kind of late now.

My father told me it's all over,that when a woman makes up her mind,it's all over.how true is that?

@emboldened. I AGREE.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
ibechris:
Truly men are polygamous in nature but not when u do it to the detriment of her.

Some reasonable men out there don't joke with their wives yet they do runs.. but I guess u were so stupid to the extend that you prioritised your senseless girl friends over your family.

Who does that? only fools will do that.

To add more to this,truly u have lost your wife. Your father can't be wrong. Just pray she does not poison u at the injury time.
[/s]

A polygamous man should notify his intended wife that he intends to marry more wives in other to avoid deceit, they should not lure women into monogamous marriage then expect them to comport themselves when found out, or you think adulterous promiscuous men won't be found out eventually?

Lastly, we are yet to see proofs, links and parts of the anatomy of men explicitly showing us evidences confirming the polygamous nature you guys keep yapping about, pls show screenshots and graphics while at it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Kobojunkiee: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

Just because there is a divorce does not mean all hope is gone. Continue to do your part in becoming a better man, maybe she will see that and decide to take you back.. After all there are many stories out there of couples remarriage several years after a divorce. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shey no be say you don carry HIV Sha? Because na the only thing wen dey make man eyes clear.

It's true. Once a woman moves on. No going back.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Thebig4: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmm
Mercychen:
Shey no be say you don carry HIV Sha? Because na the only thing wen dey make man eyes clear.

It's true. Once a woman moves on. No going back.
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:
I am have been having serious issues with my wife over the years but after a very deep self soul search some days back and honest discussion with an elderly friend,you know those kind of conversation which hits you with the bitter truths.

Men I just realized say na me dey mess up,I have been begging my wife for forgiveness but I think I have pushed her to the limit as she is no budging anymore and I just realized I have lost a good woman and my marriage.

One lesson I have learnt now in Life is never to take a woman love and patience for granted and I believe that will help me in future,and also guys,only marry a woman you truly love from your deepest part of heart,forget about whether she loves you the same,when a man sincerely loves a woman,most women will always respond in kind.

You can still get her back but you must be a changed person by character and attitude

Give her time and pray she doesn't get another person within this break period because, if she gets one that have her time

It's realy finished
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Emaprince: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Go and marry another one na. Shebi redpillers like Emaprince said a man can treat his wife anyhow and she no fit leave because he would find another in 10seconds while she begins a life of sorrow. cheesy
My person, hope you had a great day?

Omo..no be like that o. If I offend a good woman, ofcourse I will apologize. I just saw your mention and decided to reply without reading the story sef. Redpill does not apply in every situation...and I am not a redpiller abeg... na small boys dey shout redpill upandan..I just dont like a man acting too weak in the face of a woman.

Every man should be sensible in handling marital issues.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Emaprince: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Reading through.. I see this is a thread for women to feast on. With their fake love angry
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Aduke23(f): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
SWATMan:

I Know I will find you here to propagate your doctrine of female polygamy. Unfortunately you came late because experienced women are talking sensibly here to patch up the relationship and not to confuse the others.
@ the bolded tomorrow it's valentine's day, prove to your man what you just wrote up there then come back and tell us how it went.
Mind ur business and stop monitoring my comments, oga
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Saccharine: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
The woman has chosen to preserve her sanity and mental health and you people are here calling Amadioha to change her heart cheesy grin

What the woman must have seen and now rejected after over 10 years of marriage must be very strong.

Even church,parents ,friends have begged her and she refused..ask yourself how bad things must have been and how long it festered for.

Op himself described the marriage as loveless,so isn't it selfish to want her to remain in such torture? And why should he also want to stay in a marriage he was unhappy in?Why does he want to punish himself and her?
Now madam wants to free him to pursue the babes that he was sleeping with while married and yet he's not satisfied,he still wants madam to be there as jara cheesy

I pray she makes the best decision for herself o jare.

OP,I hope you do better in your next relationship,this is your chance to start afresh. 40 is not too old.

I hope that you and your soon to be ex wife find a way to parent the children peacefully.They're the most important people in this equation.

I wish I can say I feel sorry for you,but I don't shaa.
Pele.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

I hope u will forgive ur wife as well if she 'only' cheated as well?
Listen my lady, life is toooo short for any gender to border its self.
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

One thing we all as human hv to understand is that "what will be will surely be"
hv u asked yourself that, if u die of BP, won't your woman move on?
U are remorseful of your deed
U hv asked for forgiveness
U hv asked for reconciliation
The above didn't work, so why can't u move on.
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 14, 2022
ollins:

Guy no kill yourself oh
Because if you do she go still move on with that her baby boy
Haba be wise don't die for love Oga she's divorcing you because she has seen some one better don't drink or think to death life goes on try to make yourself happy
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Saccharine:
The woman has chosen to preserve her sanity and mental health and you people are here calling Amadioha to change her heart cheesy grin

What the woman must have seen and now rejected after over 10 years of marriage must be very strong.

Even church,parents ,friends have begged her and she refused..ask yourself how bad things must have been and how long it festered for.

Op himself described the marriage as loveless,so isn't it selfish to want her to remain in such torture? And why should he also want to stay in a marriage he was unhappy in?Why does he want to punish himself and her?
Now madam wants to free him to pursue the babes that he was sleeping with while married and yet he's not satisfied,he still wants madam to be there as jara cheesy

I pray she makes the best decision for herself o jare.

OP,I hope you do better in your next relationship,this is your chance to start afresh. 40 is not too old.

I hope that you and your soon to be ex wife find a way to parent the children peacefully.They're the most important people in this equation.

I wish I can say I feel sorry for you,but I don't shaa.
Pele.
if that woman divorce op she go regret amm more than the Op
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by cococandy(f): 2:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Show her this thread. Maybe she’ll have a change of heart
ollins:

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Klass99(f): 2:15am On Feb 14, 2022

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With An Ungrateful Brother ??? / Where Have I Gone Wrong With My Daughter? / I Hate To Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.