Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! (1943 Views)

Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... / Women Are Also Polygamous In Nature. Guys Should Accept This Truth. / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2022
As time passes, Women get tired of a d**k. They will want to explore as they cannot be eating just Egusi soup all the days of their lives. They wanna have at least a taste of varieties. They are not wired to stick to a d**k coz yt get bored as time passes. It's not their faults. That's nature's manifestations cool

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Kingpin1000: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
As time passes, Women get tired of a d**k. They will want to explore as they cannot be eating just Egusi soup all the days of their lives. They wanna have at least a taste of varieties. They are not wired to stick to a d**k coz yt get bored as time passes. It's not their faults. That's nature's manifestations cool
A woman that wants to be polygamous should be
Able to foot the Bills. You cannot be using your Husband/boyfriend's money to sponsor your promiscuity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by SurvivorM(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Funny people
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

A woman that wants to be polygamous should be
Able to foot the Bills. You cannot be using cannot be using you Husband/boyfriend's money to sponsor your promiscuity.
The reality of today's Nigeria is that most women are the breadwinner of the family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
You should have said you are polygamous tho..how did you even come up with that notion huh?
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Kingpin1000: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

The reality of today's Nigeria is that most women are the breadwinner of the family.
Aee you one or your mum is one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I'm asking u politely, whatever u say to me, do not ever bring my mum or dad into it. I wouldn't mention anyone's parent coz I respect mine. Don't!

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by wenogodie2: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Useless empty thread created by a man in fake female profile.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Deicide: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Anytime you females try to sound smart you just end up insulting yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:
Anytime you females try to sound smart you just end up insulting yourselves.
Same way men insult themselves whenever the try sounding smart by saying they're polygamous by nature

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by phintohlar(f): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

why should you bring someone's mother into this, and you get mama for house o. She said the truth tho so deal with that

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Kingpin1000: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

I'm asking u politely, whatever u say to me, do not ever bring my mum or dad into it. I wouldn't mention anyone's parent coz I respect mine. Don't!
Wow... is your mum not among the statistics you carried out. You've not answered my question.
If you can't run a statistics first in your immediate family before you go outside then your research is flawed.
If what am thinking is right then your mum is also the bread winner and this your post is also related to her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Wow... is your mum not among the statistics you carried out. You've not answered my question.
If you can't run a statistics first in your immediate family before you go outside then your research is flawed.
If what am thinking is right then your mum is also the bread winner and this your post is also related to her.
I said stop mentioning my mum. Don't u get it. I'm not the type who insult. Do not let me insult u o. I don't even care about being banned. Respect your sef o.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Deicide: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

Same way men insult themselves whenever the try sounding smart by saying they're polygamous by nature
I am not the one that created the rules
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:
I am not the one that created the rules
I'm not the one who created the rules either. Nature is something we have no control over, you know?
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by alphaNomega: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

cheesy
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Kingpin1000: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

I said stop mentioning my mum. Don't u get it. I'm not the type who insult. Do not let me insult u o. I don't even care about being banned. Respect your sef o.
Your post is an insult to womanhood.
Because men are doing Evil and having their way so we should join them to do such evil?
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by higgs: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
I agree.Some women are actually naturally polygamous. But even in polygamy, nature discriminates e.g a pregnant woman with many partners really cannot know who the father of her baby is.It is also much easier for a woman to contract most STIs than a man.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Deicide: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

I'm not the one who created the rules either. Nature is something we have no control over, you know?
You still don't understand, you are making things worst
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Your post is an insult to womanhood.
Because men are doing Evil and having their way so we should join them to do such evil?
Thank God u know it's evil u men are doing, and evil they say will always be paid with evil. Deal with it!

And, this isn't a disgrace or whatever u call it to women. It's just to make u guys feel what women feel whenever u give insane excuses for your promiscuity.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
higgs:
I agree.Some women are actually naturally polygamous. But even in polygamy, nature discriminates e.g a pregnant woman with many partners really cannot know who the father of her baby is.It is also much easier for a woman to contract most STIs than a man.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Kingpin1000: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

Thank God u know it's evil u men are doing, and evil they say will always be paid with evil. Deal with it!

And, this isn't a disgrace or whatever u call it to women. It's just to make u guys feel what women feel whenever u give insane excuses for your promiscuity.

And How will Dad then feel?
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

And How will Dad then feel?
It's like u are so uncultured, rude, and useless child. How many times have I warned u not to involve my parents in this, dumbo? Try it again and see more terrible insults of your life

1 Like

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Kingpin1000: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

It's like u are so uncultured, rude, and useless child. How many times have I warned u not to involve my parents in this, dumbo? Try it again and see more terrible insults of your life

Babe don't use harsh words on me na.
You know am just trying to put things straight.
My question is : Since you mum is the breadwinner of your family, and decides to taste another d*ick like you put up there. How then would you Dad feel?

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Babe don't use harsh words on me na.
You know am just trying to put things straight.
My question is : Since you mum is the breadwinner of your family, and decides to taste another d*ick like you put up there. How then would you Dad feel?
Just the way your useless, miserable, drunk, LovePeddler of a man dad felt when your mum was slut shaming her self receiving the entire nation's d**c, werey Omo.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Simply put some women. I have been married for some years now and I married as a virgin. Faithful and loyal till date. So pls do not generalize.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
It seems u don't know what polygamy means. U should have said having Bfs or sexmates.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Simply put some women. I have been married for some years now and I married as a virgin. Faithful and loyal till date. So pls do not generalize.
Lol, ma'am, u should know I'm just catching cruise. Plus, I wanna see those XY gender's reactions. I've gotten what I wanted and see that they are nothing but selfish and hypocritic beings that will dish out what they cannot tolerate its iota when dished to them. So don't take my post seriously. cool

1 Like

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Aduke23(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
It seems u don't know what polygamy means. U should have Bfs or sexmates.
cool cool enjoyment galore
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

Lol, ma'am, u should know I'm just catching cruise. Plus, I wanna see those XY gender's reactions. I've gotten what I wanted and see that they are nothing but selfish and hypocritic beings that will dish out what they cannot tolerate its iota when dished to them. So don't take my post seriously. cool
Oh!! I get it now. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Nyascobar1414: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
F*males v*gina have that we!rd natural smell..
F*males menst*uate and the blood stinks like fu*k......

If only any female can get rid of these weaknesses then I'll respect them...
Re: Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

cool cool enjoyment galore
It was my typing error. What i mean is that, u should have said Bfs or sexmates instead of Polygamy. It is very rare for women to be polygamous. They can stand it or foot the Bills. It's not even the nature of women to be polygamous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure / Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) / In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.