Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life (509 Views)

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Belafonte(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
I read a very sad story on twitter about a guy who earns 2.4m naira annually who still took loans from loan apps to satisfy his girlfriend's needs. The most painful part is she deleted their chats and blocked him after the apps sent a broadcast to his contact list, including her, when he couldn't pay back on time.

Guys, please, stop simping. Simping is a curse. How can you spend 2m out of your 2.4m annual salary for your babe in a bid to maintain relationship/love? Isn't that madness? Any babe that cannot get with your program is not for you. If you have to spend more than you can afford to maintain a relationship, that relationship is a drain on your soul. Funny thing is these girls know you're overstretching yourself and are only with you because of the free money they get from you, and they have other guys servicing and paying them steady. Stop fooling yourselves

Tomorrow is valentine's day, some of you are planning to spend money you don't have. That is foolishness. If you no fvck, you no go die. Self discipline is key in fulfilling your potential as a man. Think with your head, not your deeq or your ego.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by OloshoMan: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
A massive L for the simp.

2 Likes

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Stenewiser: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
you cannot bribe for love, date a lady who has something doing, relationship is not a poverty elevation programme, foolish men still learning the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Godada(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2022

I am neither a redpiller or a bloody simp.

It's plain simple..... It's knowledge that moves mountain.

Guys should embrace the love for acquiring knowledge.

Women are opportunist.

Get it??

So if a banny is clowning around, she has done her combination and permutations on ya.

So it's up to you to decide if you can foot the bill.

If you can't take a bow.

Don't sweat it.

Every man's mountain is his ignorance.

By all means damage that ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by pizzzy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
You Must not date or sleep with every girl
But some of us guys choose to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Goldbw122(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
You can't please a girl with money, when she love you she will help you to save that money because she knows that you guys are stuck together for life... That is love but some SIMple MEN WILL NOT SEE THAT...

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by danietohbadt(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Now he will have sense. He spent nearly 90 percent of his annual income on a girl lool.
How much did he send to his mom?

And painfully, how much did he spend on himself? Looool

Na God go punish am.

2 Likes

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Nyascobar1414: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Simping is a Sin....

They are weak guys who ain't think logically..

I mean this b!shes are humans, they defecate, urinate and come to think of It they m*nstruate and the blood st!nks, but despite all this lust (konji) has covered their eyes no to think straight....

I wont be surprised if its said, the mom of the said simp have not been given such amount of money..

Facts!
As a man control your sexual urge , defeat lust and you will know that 95% of naija f*males are worthl*ss(sorry to say that)..
Control your sexual urge, then you've automatically made yourself Immortal...
Be cold toward this bl*eding gender..

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by goshikid: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
That was how i spent my last 5k on one ungrateful idio.t around 2020 embarassed the babe even get mind go date another person,
That babe really chop me that year,
thunder go fire anything call love for this life. Omo since then i swear never to mumu again for girl matter, nah my mama and my sisters i go empty my account for, not one yeye broke as.s girl, atleast God bless you better pass awwwn where no go last reach two minutes, another billing don drop embarassed
Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Nonexisting: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have zero pity for simps. These days, I offer to help them locate sniper sellers whenever they go through heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life by Afrobasic(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
No sympathy for simps. angry

He deserves the very worst.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Dream Or Someone's Dream About You Ever Come To Pass? / The 28 Laws Of Love For Singles And Married / Here's Why People Hold Prejudice Against Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.