Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life (412 Views)

You Nairalanders Call Me A Liar Because I Entertain You Guys / Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life by KingZaddy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sex videos are posted but they are not just posted, they educate you all with the video. They literally teach you how to last long in sex...

If you are judgemental, stay away from their TV

There are updates on good latest films as well as more entertainments.

Less I forget, if you like woman and sex grin you will be hooked up with the hottest girls in your state. The girls are really pretty though.

Must send message you want to join.

Also if you are hooked up with somebody you probably know dont be an idiot and go doing kiss and tell. Please maturity and entertainment is the motto.

If I post the number here the idiot bot will ban me, take it from the picture

+2.34704.5697.380

Re: Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life by KingZaddy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Matured folks
Re: Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life by KingZaddy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Join the Blast

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Lg Xboom Cj800 Available For Sale / W / I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.