Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (73430 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by managingpartner(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:
Okay Our Daughter is 4 Months Now !!! ..... This Woman no wan Go !!!

Abi na 20k Pocket Money i dey Give her every Month for my House !!!

Please you Guys should tell me what to do !!!

She Came for OMUGWO oooooo .... Before you wake up in the morning , This woman don already.... ON DSTV Dey watch African Magic Showcase , With a Bottle For Cool Drink !!!

She No Wan Go Again !!!

I Don tell her Daughter and wetin my wife tell me is ..... "IF SHE GO NOW ..... HOW WILL I BE BATHING OUR BABY" ..... I Don tell her that I Can Bath Our Baby .... She is insisting that she must stay !!!

Here is WHERE The Problem dey ooooo , Read below.

Una know say .... them talk say if woman born , All her curves will come out .... I Think say na Joke oooo

As my wife Born Last 4 Months .... Chaiaa ... come see soft body and Curves ....

But do you know that her Mother Told her Not to Give me Kpekusss Untill Our Baby is 6 To 8 Months !!! .... SINCE THIS WOMAN Born . I NEVER NACK HER oooooooo , and she dey flaunt all those Curves for my Face !!!

Her Mother Can Give Advice for Africa , This woman will come to my room , KNOCK and ask me to come to the LIVING ROOM !!!
She will start Giving all those village advice !!!
weah dey vex me ..... Make i no dey keep friends , Make i dey drink 1 beer in a week , That i chop too much suya , That i should be going to Morning Mass (Church everyday) .

Biko am Tired , what should i do !!!

If na your mama come for omugwo, she for don dey frown face, say na so so TV your mam dey watch. Some women are really bad!!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Born2Breed(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

All of you are only condemning him without giving a solution.

Tell him what needs to be done undecided

I know men like him, whatever advice you give him here he will first inform the wife and once he visits Jerusalem he wont say jack to the mother in-law.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Jmichael1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
olamoses75:
My heart always bleed anytime I see a post like this. I think being a simp is now worse than poverty. I can only pity your mother.

wat do u expect him to do,beat his mother inlaw or force her out of the house?u guys kip calling every quite guy"simp"as if una get sense well well....
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Albertone(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

I know men like him, whatever advice you give him here he will first inform the wife and once he visits Jerusalem he wont say jack to the mother in-law.

Not an excuse undecided
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by bro4u: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olumighty123:
This your write up show say you no get work, as you wan dey bath baby every morning and your mother in law want make you dey go church every morning too, what gan gan do you do for a living? Until then, I no fit advice you.
Person wey no get work Dem give him mom inlaw 20k monthly undecided
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by charlsecy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
She’s comfortable
Perhaps. But then she might have been jobless (or has no business) to still to be comfortable after 4 months.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Flexherbal(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
charlsecy:
Perhaps. But then she might have been jobless (or has no business) to still to be comfortable after 4 months.

Very true!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Kinzo0917(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
HitRun:
I respect people. I expect to be respected in return. If you do not respect me, I will put you in your place, gently but firmly, irrespective of who you are - father, mother, siblings, spouse, parent in-laws, other in-laws, friends, and other associates.

While my mother in-law can stay in my house and enjoy freedom to do as she pleases, she 'no fit do pass herself for my place'. I will tell you directly! Which one is tell your wife to tell her mother; I will tell her myself! Imagine my MIL comes and knock on my door to come to the sitting room to advice me...lol. What I will tell her that day, she will never forget it in her life.

I do not see the relevance of dropping the information on money you give to your MIL in your post. I can infer you do not have the aura of being in charge of your house, and instead of facing the main issue, you are deflecting by bringing money into the equation. Oga, money without a commanding maturity is USELESS!

Finally, If our accommodation arrangement is comfortable enough, if my MIL wants to stay for 1 year, I don't mind. What is the big deal there?
. I did not finish reading ur rubbish write up. I stopped at where you said if your mum comes to your room asking you to come to d seating room for advice, that you will insult her. My guy, you be big mumu. Insult your mother who gave birth to you and carried for 9 months? May the same thing happen to you via your children when you get to her age. Ogede

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Pharaohny: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Invite your mother. Are the equation Balance
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by SoapQueen(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She Came for OMUGWO oooooo .... Before you wake up in the morning , This woman don already.... ON DSTV Dey watch African Magic Showcase , With a Bottle For Cool Drink !!!

She No Wan Go Again !!!

I Don tell her Daughter and wetin my wife tell me is ..... "IF SHE GO NOW ..... HOW WILL I BE BATHING OUR BABY" ..... I Don tell her that I Can Bath Our Baby .... She is insisting that she must stay !!!

Una know say .... them talk say if woman born , All her curves will come out .... I Think say na Joke oooo

As my wife Born Last 4 Months .... Chaiaa ... come see soft body and Curves ....

But do you know that her Mother Told her Not to Give me Kpekusss Untill Our Baby is 6 To 8 Months !!! .... SINCE THIS WOMAN Born . I NEVER NACK HER oooooooo , and she dey flaunt all those Curves for my Face !!!

Her Mother Can Give Advice for Africa , This woman will come to my room , KNOCK and ask me to come to the LIVING ROOM !!!
weah dey vex me ..... Make i no dey keep friends , Make i dey drink 1 beer in a week , That i chop too much suya , That i should be going to Morning Mass (Church everyday) .

This is so so so so funny.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by fanzine(f): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
@ op, she means no harm na. She's just being a mother. In all, I don't find anything wrong in what you complain about her. Let her be, she will not be there forever. Some son in-laws ask their mothers in laws to stay longer, you wants your to leave so you do what exactly. Take it easy oga.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by donhils: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
For some reasons I don't think this post is true
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Awise09(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olumighty123:
This your write up show say you no get work, as you wan dey bath baby every morning and your mother in law want make you dey go church every morning too, what gan gan do you do for a living? Until then, I no fit advice you.
Oga you think say na everybody must wake up by 4am suit up say you wan go work, chill most business men go to their shop or office at sun rise time.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by vincentbravo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bro calm down, she is the best mother inlaw ever. The duty she is performing now is every mother's dream, and some times they wish it's two years duration. With ur write up, your mother inlaw is awesome. Take it easy , I know u want privacy, she will soon go and u will surely remember hear.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Born2Breed(f): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Albertone:

Not an excuse undecided

What are you waiting for? Advice him. Omniknowest!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by manikspears: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cousin9999:
Ask your MIL to step into the octagon. The loser has to leave.

[img]https://c./HC_g_9HMXB0AAAAM/its-time-ufc.gif[/img]

What if he looses the fight?

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by HitRun(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. I did not finish reading ur rubbish write up. I stopped at where you said if your mum comes to your room asking you to come to d seating room for advice, that you will insult her. My guy, you be big mumu. Insult your mother who gave birth to you and carried for 9 months? May the same thing happen to you via your children when you get to her age. Ogede

Go back to school and learn to read. Fool
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Gee64: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Leave her alone.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by izywzy: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joxxie:

I love this ❣️❣️
Must be in your 50’s /60’s… who claim to better than the current generation. If you guys played your roles properly things wouldn’t have gotten out of hand this way. Yeah you love it.
I pray we all live to see what those born 2020 upwards will do in 20 years time �
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Exceed15: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
undecided

You self try invite your mama make she come stay make the equation balance

Lol... Oil dey ur head abeg
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by ayotundele18: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ulunne777:
My mum tells you the day she will be going as soon as she arrives.It is always 3 weeks no plus or minus.Whether it is your 1st birth or last birth.As long as she stays until navel and circumcision site has healed she can go.cos me have phobia for wounds.

It prevents'See finish' like this case.
my my na two weeks...from the second bweek na to supervise baby bathing o...after then u are on your own
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Healthrelatedjo: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Valentine outfit

Omo olodun
TeddBundy:

Lmao
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by MartinsD12(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

You self invite your own mama,how much you dey give your own mama monthly
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by baby124: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why will MIL tell your wife not to knack for 6months? She’s passing her boundary. Dr’s advice is 6 weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Kkk777: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

And you call yourself the man of the house.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Cousin9999: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
manikspears:

What if he looses the fight?

Then he has to kick rocks. C'est la vie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by fotadmowmend(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

Invite your mother too to the house and you will see her leave like magic
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by darediamond(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
undecided

You self try invite your mama make she come stay make the equation balance

See E go better endlessly for u!!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by darediamond(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Vickyvice:
That's y I hate omugwo nonsense
Abba now...
Ennh..??
Abba!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by YelloweWest: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
It is the lack of kpekus that is painting u most, talk true make devil shame cheesy

But on a serious not she is unknowingly misleading her daughter. Sex should resume after 2months max!

I have kids so i know what talking about. Tell your wife that you need kpekus as a man! How can she starve you for 4 months
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by manikspears: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cousin9999:

Then he has to kick rocks. C'est la vie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cheesy cheesy cheesy....no mind op, na konji dey worry am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.