Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (73400 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Bahamas95(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't believe this story is true.....even from the write-up the OP doesn't sound serious.

It's either he just cooked up this story or he's a teenager who got his classmate pregnant and his parents rented him an apartment to start his family.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by LordReed(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:
Okay Our Daughter is 4 Months Now !!! ..... This Woman no wan Go !!!

Abi na 20k Pocket Money i dey Give her every Month for my House !!!

Please you Guys should tell me what to do !!!

She Came for OMUGWO oooooo .... Before you wake up in the morning , This woman don already.... ON DSTV Dey watch African Magic Showcase , With a Bottle For Cool Drink !!!

She No Wan Go Again !!!

I Don tell her Daughter and wetin my wife tell me is ..... "IF SHE GO NOW ..... HOW WILL I BE BATHING OUR BABY" ..... I Don tell her that I Can Bath Our Baby .... She is insisting that she must stay !!!

Here is WHERE The Problem dey ooooo , Read below.

Una know say .... them talk say if woman born , All her curves will come out .... I Think say na Joke oooo

As my wife Born Last 4 Months .... Chaiaa ... come see soft body and Curves ....

But do you know that her Mother Told her Not to Give me Kpekusss Untill Our Baby is 6 To 8 Months !!! .... SINCE THIS WOMAN Born . I NEVER NACK HER oooooooo , and she dey flaunt all those Curves for my Face !!!

Her Mother Can Give Advice for Africa , This woman will come to my room , KNOCK and ask me to come to the LIVING ROOM !!!
She will start Giving all those village advice !!!
weah dey vex me ..... Make i no dey keep friends , Make i dey drink 1 beer in a week , That i chop too much suya , That i should be going to Morning Mass (Church everyday) .

Biko am Tired , what should i do !!!

Wait your mother in law is determining your sex life? O wrong naw.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by solofresh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
HitRun:
I respect people. I expect to be respected in return. If you do not respect me, I will put you in your place, gently but firmly, irrespective of who you are - father, mother, siblings, spouse, parent in-laws, other in-laws, friends, and other associates.

While my mother in-law can stay in my house and enjoy freedom to do as she pleases, she 'no fit do pass herself for my place'. I will tell you directly! Which one is tell your wife to tell her mother; I will tell her myself! Imagine my MIL comes and knock on my door to come to the sitting room to advice me...lol. What I will tell her that day, she will never forget it in her life.

I do not see the relevance of dropping the information on money you give to your MIL in your post. I can infer you do not have the aura of being in charge of your house, and instead of facing the main issue, you are deflecting by bringing money into the equation. Oga, money without a commanding maturity is USELESS!

Finally, If our accommodation arrangement is comfortable enough, if my MIL wants to stay for 1 year, I don't mind. What is the big deal there?
See how you described my type of person finish.Guy you too much abeg

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by legba1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
This set of generation is the most disrespectful.

Mothers would come for Omugwo and stay at least six months in those days and the husband will be all respectful and thankful. Now, nobody wants our mothers to do their Omugwo as they wish in peace because of one nonsense or the other.

See how you mentioned her watching African magic as if she's a slave who has no right to do that.

Learn to show respect to elders so you too can get there.

May be he should bring his own mum over so the party can be completed....4months for crying out sake....I blame the simp....and I know you ladies luv his type....once I ask "when is mama leaving" that just settles it because on my return home,a departure date is agreed already... Rubish

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by angelfallz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omugwo is meant to last how many months?

If your MIL has over stayed her welcome tell her to go.
UGLYSALT:

She Came for OMUGWO oooooo .... Before you wake up in the morning , This woman don already.... ON DSTV Dey watch African Magic Showcase , With a Bottle For Cool Drink !!!

She No Wan Go Again !!!

I Don tell her Daughter and wetin my wife tell me is ..... "IF SHE GO NOW ..... HOW WILL I BE BATHING OUR BABY" ..... I Don tell her that I Can Bath Our Baby .... She is insisting that she must stay !!!

Una know say .... them talk say if woman born , All her curves will come out .... I Think say na Joke oooo

As my wife Born Last 4 Months .... Chaiaa ... come see soft body and Curves ....

But do you know that her Mother Told her Not to Give me Kpekusss Untill Our Baby is 6 To 8 Months !!! .... SINCE THIS WOMAN Born . I NEVER NACK HER oooooooo , and she dey flaunt all those Curves for my Face !!!

Her Mother Can Give Advice for Africa , This woman will come to my room , KNOCK and ask me to come to the LIVING ROOM !!!
weah dey vex me ..... Make i no dey keep friends , Make i dey drink 1 beer in a week , That i chop too much suya , That i should be going to Morning Mass (Church everyday) .

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by olisaEze(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who’s really the head of ur home, ur wife ur MIL or its as the spirit directs?? Be there waiting for someone to coman teach u how to take charge of ur own house. cool
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Freebills12: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Mercychen:

Mothers would come for Omugwo and stay at least six months in those days and the husband will be all respectful and thankful. Now, nobody wants our mothers to do their Omugwo as they wish in peace because of one nonsense or the other.

See how you mentioned her watching African magic as if she's a slave who has no right to do that.

It should not exceed three months, doesn't she have a husband at home? Heartland FM reported last time about a woman that has stayed for Omugwo for two years, her husband has threatened to join her if she doesn't come home this February.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by doverulez(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wetin person no go see cos of marriage. lol. wahala dey oh. Baba, just stop talking in the house. if them ask u question just nod your head or you say ' no ablah ingles'. she'll get the message and go back home.

hahahahahaha! i feel your pain bro.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by enonche85(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
oz4real83:
Everything you wrote there is typical of what an average African mother will do, they will give all advices in their "reservoir", even the ones we think are "useless' ones. But will you react this way if she were your own mother? Your mom will do exactly the same thing or even more if she goes to do omugwo for your sister (s).

The only part of the story I have problem with is the 6-8 months knacks suspension. Wtf!!!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by vicysegun: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
You dey dull yourself!!..

do not subscribe the gotv or dstv '

Do not drop money regularly at home.

Create some scenes with your wife --

Try all these first ..and come back for other tactics if those ones did not work

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Your mother-inlaw will enter your room and ask you to come to the sitting room to be giving you advise?

This is when people don't know their boundaries. Men behaving like kids. Your mother in law is telling your wife when she should allow you have sex with her and she is doing the tutoring under your roof.

Sorry for you!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Ademoore07(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Trust me. I know what to do in this case. I will stop giving her that monthly 20k and will always return back home, late in the night. Infact, i will leave for work early as 7am. No time for unnecessary discussion. Let's see if she won't leave for her village.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

Kick her out, tell her to go and tend to her own home!
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Freebills12: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
She should go after three months... What you bargained for is Nuclear family not Extended family.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Mooh247: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
cool

Omugwo koor mumunde. Nii

Oga put you feet down and tell your wife you need sex as a human being with urge.. 4 months no sex is enough, if she complains then drag her to a Medical doctor to enlighten her.

As for her mum acting all motherly and bossy, simply go out more often to avoid idle talk and see finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Proudlyomonna: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Leave the house for them before them kill you with frustration �.
Who never ready for mother in law wahala make he rest for marriage oo.
I don already tell my wife to be se I no get strength for stress,if you carry your family member come stress me I go leave house for una two�
I don't joke with my Mental health at all
I don't play with my peace of mind �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Femi8586(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

It is good to show respect as you've said.

But hope you will be able to repeat same thing if it was your husband's mother?
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by citruslimited(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Do you like games, watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12NX_eNg4qA
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Heterodox(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

You're disrespectful and it's not surprising.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Have you ever taken care of the baby?.... seeing that your MIL be watching TV from the time she wakes? If not ... first do what you think you can do while she is there as a back up. If you can't... she'll have to stay. If you can manage.... then your house ... feel free to make frequent trips in the morning from your bedroom to the fridge for water or whatever... passing your MIL watching TV .... with just your boxers on.... dick erect at full length and strength inside the boxers going... and protruding from below on returning. Next trip... in same mode .. but no boxers ... stroll across to you wife room to grab the Vaseline. Trust me... do that a few times and your wife will send her mother packing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by okeke6969: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
She is there enjoying left and right while the father-in-law is romancing different pots in the kitchen. What a world.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by godofuck231: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

1 . When they are old all they have are advice which actually saves when the shit hits the fan ,
2. Learn to tolerate , its bad for people to overstay their welcome but this is family ,someday her help could come in handy , stop discarding people too quick ,
3 . The kpekus? Yes the reward for good husbands , wait small your wife has to heal , she fit de give you bj as to cool the fire , but control your self its for her best interest learn to thing for each other not just your self you are too self first and its not hard for any woman to spot that in you ,
3 .the azz, guy behave yourself , calm down j know you have issues with mellons its now clear you are addicted to water mellons, brace yourself you about to experience a hot wife addiction , restrain make you no go use your police Barton break into her honey pot

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by lagosrd: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
undecided

You self try invite your mama make she come stay make the equation balance

Hunmm nna men , your situation go pass Russian vs Ukraine conflicts oo. Don't attempt it. Ooo
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Lewiseze1988(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Except if u stay in 2 rooms,ur miL have right to enjoy herself for at least 6 months,expecially if it's ur first child.my mil have stayed for 3 months now and we r stopping her from going.although my work means I will have to leave the house 630am ND return 7pm.so I desperately need her to keep staying.allow her to enjoy herself it's her time.telling her to leave is embarrassing.just endure

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Tomek09(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who will now eat her curves since you have been denied ur right??
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Belleful: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na conji dey worry u. Just bear. Two months go reach just na. Doo
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by LesbianBoy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

At the bolded shocked shocked shocked whatttttttttttt angry

In your own house o!

This is what happens when you are not rich, you show your wife is your one and only and over familiarity

Guys out there hustle oooooooooo. If not, get ready for insults everywhere including from your mother in law like this guy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by VicM6: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
UGLYSALT:

She No Wan Go Again !!!

u speak like an unwise man..only a foolish man would talk this way.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by Blacksavage: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
For your house again grin
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
prohet:
So make we do wetin for you na?
come help him pursue mother in-law na.
Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by oz4real83(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
enonche85:

The only part of the story I have problem with is the 6-8 months knacks suspension. Wtf!!!
the issue is with wife, there are some things couples can codedly do without anybody knowing. If the wife wants the husband, the mother won't know if anything like that happened. The guy is blaming the mother-in-law instead of his wife, even if the mother-in-law advises the wife with practices that aren't okay with her home, won't she ignore such advice? The guy is seeing the problem from the wife but chasing shadows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.