Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS (819 Views)

Why Do People Think Beautiful Girls Are Idiots? / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
We call them SIMPS on nairaland.
I'm forever a Redpiller.
Mosidi was right about Nigerian girls,:They are all Usless!!

The guys earns 2.4m monthly and puts the babe on monthly salary!!

Honestly, if men were to open up as to how they run & finance their relationships, you'd be marveled in shock..

Many are under this spell, sorting your babes out from your hard earned money.

In return she gives you sex & I love you compliment as what she brings to the table!!! .

Give to maleh before you give Obianuju" - Sparkle Tee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
"No be to be a bigi boy o, shey you get the sense?
Use your head before them go use am for you
If you broke you will know that no one loves you
That is my little advice for you
Give to maleh before you give Obianuju" - Sparkle Tee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by goshikid: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
May God punish any idiot that value his girlfriend more than his mom and sisters

4 Likes

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
100% true bro.

SIMPS are cursed and should be stoned to death! They're so annoying and always make most of these girls entitled to everything!! angry

Some idiot Simps can never spend 1kobo on their maleh and sisters, but will be quick to jump and impress a coded runz girl who's manipulating and controlling, thinking he's in love. What a SIMPSON!!!

Long live Red pillers!!! I urge every guy out there to become a red piller immediately and enjoy peace of mind. And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:
May God punish any idiot that value his girlfriend more than his mom and sisters

Amen bro, may thunder and lightning strike the idiot to death with immediate effect!
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by goshikid: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Amen bro, may thunder and lightning strike the idiot to death with immediate effect!

Just imagine one idio.t buying a car for his girlfriend, while him mama the village the trek

1 Like

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:

AMEN
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:
100% true bro.

SIMPS are cursed and should be stoned to death! They're so annoying and always make most of these girls entitled to everything!! angry

Some idiot Simps can never spend 1kobo on their maleh and sisters, but will be quick to jump and impress a coded runz girl who's manipulating and controlling, thinking he's in love. What a SIMPSON!!!

Long live Red pillers!!! I urge every guy out there to become a red piller immediately and enjoy peace of mind. And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

God bless all the redpillers
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:

Just imagine one idio.t buying a car for his girlfriend, while him mama the village the trek

Men dey do am naaa just for pussy
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by goshikid: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Men dey do am naaa just for pussy

Bro na so i mumu back then for school, i carry one yeye babe go eatries go spend 5k a blow come house come borrow 2k from my guy take pay t.p travel, the babe still come leave me go meet one guy, since then i force myself get sense.. I no fit stupiid again
My mum.u don do

2 Likes

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:

Bro na so i mumu back then for school, i carry one yeye babe go eatries go spend 5k a blow come house come borrow 2k from my guy take pay t.p travel, the babe still come leave me go meet one guy, since then i force myself get sense.. I no fit stupiid again
My mum.u don do

The hustle is for mama but na babe dey collect ur salary �
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by goshikid: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

The hustle is for mama but na babe dey collect ur salary �
na then, no be now bro

Who babe epp

2 Likes

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol...
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol...

Oya bash us naaa.
I dey Waite for Fernandez to come
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Oya bash us naaa.
I dey Waite for Fernandez to come
I'm not going to... I agree...

It's just weird that you need to swallow a digital pill to be a decent son/brother...

Women are better children, they can even convince their husbands to take care of their family...

3 Likes

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm not going to... I agree...

It's just weird that you need to swallow a digital pill to be a decent son/brother...

Women are better children, they can even convince their husbands to take care of their family...

grin
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Afrobasic(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
100% true bro.

Bro, I despise simps more than feminists. Bottom of the barrel humans, can't get any lower than that. undecided

I actually unfollowed one of my old friends for excessive simping. The f00l kept posting some Ugley girl that didn't even acknowledge him. cry

1 Like

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Afrobasic:

Bro, I despise simps more than feminists. Bottom of the barrel humans, can't get any lower than that. undecided

I actually unfollowed one of my old friends for excessive simping. The f00l kept posting some Ugley girl that didn't even acknowledge him. cry

Pussssy dey hungry him grin

1 Like

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by proxillin(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2022
You take care of your mum everyday. Your girl on valentine or any other special day.

Dont tell me you take care of your girl everyday. If you do, then you be werey
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Torosk1(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Don't Start

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Femi8586(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2022
The worst thing that can ever befall a man is being a simp. An unrepentant one.

There is a friend of mine, despite how I used to warn him to stop his reckless spending on his girlfriend, he never listened me. It got to a time he started avoiding me just because of my advice. The girl really drained and manipulated him with fake love.

He bought so many things for this girl even to the extent of setting up a mini supermarket for this girl in her name when he had money.
I warned him, he never listened.

Until he ventured in a business that turned out to be a scam. His finance started nosediving. Could you believe this babe got pregnant and married to another man. She even denied him when he confronted her.

He almost committed suicide when things got worse for him if not for God and myself that stood by him. Till today, he so much respect me. He's bouncing back financially now and he's no longer simping.

So I'm saying it again. The worst thing to ever befall a man is to be a simp. An unrepentant one.

2 Likes

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by RealistRedpiler: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Femi8586:
The worst thing that can ever befall a man is being a simp. An unrepentant one.

There is a friend of mine, despite how I used to warn him to stop his reckless spending on his girlfriend, he never listened me. It got to a time he started avoiding me just because of my advice. The girl really drained and manipulated him with fake love.

He bought so many things for this girl even to the extent of setting up a mini supermarket for this girl in her name when he had money.
I warned him, he never listened.

Until he ventured in a business that turned out to be a scam. His finance started nosediving. Could you believe this babe got pregnant and married to another man. She even denied him when he confronted her.

He almost committed suicide when things got worse for him if not for God and myself that stood by him. Till today, he so much respect me. He's bouncing back financially now and he's no longer simping.

So I'm saying it again. The worst thing to ever befall a man is to be a simp. An unrepentant one.

He learnt the hard way.
Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Palazee(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

God bless all the redpillers
Amen

And you too

1 Like

Re: Many men are idiots!!.. SIMPS by Palazee(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Afrobasic:

Especially SIMPs that comment

"Wow you are so hot
"Damn... You beautiful

Under bītches ugly pictures grin

Woe to SIMPs

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys / 'is It Okay Comparing Your Exes With Your Current Partner In A Relationship? / Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.