Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Sex I Had Early January This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex I Had Early January This Year (1007 Views)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex I Had Early January This Year by LoveUdie: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
I travelled from Lagos to see my boyfriend at Benni. I have told him we are not going to have sex because that was part of my new year resolutions. The first day I got there, my decision prevailed as there was no sex. The second day, little romance but I did not allow him have sex with me. The third day was the day I would be leaving. With so much persuasion and pressing, we had sex. Though I was not really happy, but I could not just resist him any longer. Two hours later, I left benni coming back to Lagos.

On my way back, the bus I boarded had a serious accident and 5 people died instantly. I don't know how and why I did not die in that accident. I only hit my leg on one of the irons in the bus and a little wound on my back.

When I gained consciousness and was finally settled down at home, I called my boyfriend to inform him of the accident and how people died instantly and how I only sustained injury and got treated. To my amazement, he said, he was not really expecting me to survive the accident. He said the sex was a covenant renewing sex. I could not process what he was saying fast, but I heard him loud and clear. I asked him to repeat what he said again, he shouted at me on phone that I should not asked him foolish question. Since then sir, he has been avoiding my calls. He is not replying my chats.

Though I am fine physically, I always feel like something is missing in body. Sometimes, my head will just feel so light as if there is nothing in my skull. So, when I saw your post asking for those that want to be free from fornication to chat you up, I knew it was for me. Sir, Is like I have finished myself. Please, help me out. Help me beg God to restore me. Help me beg God to forgive me and have mercy on me ����

Friends, you see this story you just read up � there, it is not a fiction. That was what a lady shared with me in my inbox. I requested for her permission to share this story without disclosing her identity. I know thousands of ladies and guys who have been trapped and rendered empty because of one round of sex.

Many of you travel millions of miles to go and see your boyfriends/girlfriends/ sugar daddies/sugar mummies just to have sex with him/her. You still think sex is just the infusion of penis into vagina? You still think sex is just "put it and remove it"? Do you know what that person is up to with that sex? Do you know his mission? Do you know the covenant he is trying to renew by entering into your body through sex?

Is it until you are wasted, emptied, and brought to nothing before you will put an end to this careless sex you are having ? Can't you decide to make this year a different year for yourself?

I do not write to judge you or to condemn you, but to plead with you to run from fornication and adultery. You only know yourself, you don't know that person you are having that illicit sex with. The heart of men and women are deeper than the ocean.
Let me stop here , a word is enough for the wise. Thanks for reading.

For more Marriage And Relationship advice visit... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: The Sex I Had Early January This Year by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: The Sex I Had Early January This Year by Mophor: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: The Sex I Had Early January This Year by RealistRedpiler: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Nonsense.. What of the sex, apostle Suleman had with other women??Gtf outta here.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy / Karma Is Baseless / Is MouthAction Okay In Christian Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.