Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 (7416 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 / Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by lammie21(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do you want to make between 5,000 to 10,000 daily by selling expired domains? This is process that is real and I have proofs to show you.
You only need to dedicate less than our hour of your time daily and get paid to your Nigerian bank account
Interested?
PM me or Chat me on 0.9.0.3.2.2.3.7.3.4.7
Regards
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by DiligentM: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2022
smartaphyl:
�How To Hit $5k in Your KDP business before December 31st 2022

You should read all the reviews for all the bestselling books in your niche or genre. Spend a few hours devouring every review from these bestselling books in your market.

Pay careful attention to the negative and critical tips as well as the praise from reviewers.

What do readers in your market LOVE about these books?

What do readers absolutely HATE about these books?

Often, just reading reviews from the bestselling books in your market can help you see opportunities and room for creating something new, unique and even better than what anyone in your audience has ever seen.

That’s how you go from zero to hero quickly as an author. You create something truly unique, special and better than anything else in your market.

Hello can you put me through Amazon Kdp?

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for the kind words Smart.. I'm glad I could provide value to you.

MOSmart11:
Thanks a lot..... You’ve provided me with some basic information I need..... This is so helpful. I’m grateful and really appreciate. Nice one
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Of course yes... I have a course for beginners and a mentorship group for those just getting started. Contact me on 09134100785

DiligentM:

Hello can you put me through Amazon Kdp?
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Amazon KDP can be done with your smartphone but the phone must meet this requirement.

At least 2 gig ram... And a 4G Internet Connection
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Everything about KDP is research.

Copy/Model/Learn from what's working.

1. You want to price your book (look at prices of books in your niche)

2. You want to create a book cover (check other books)

3. You want to write book description( see how other authors do it)

Look at what's working and be inspired.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
*KEYWORDS/ NICHES UPDATES*

Teachers, Students will be going back to school in this 3rd quarter in the US... and as a result some low contents books will sell well.

Some of those niches you can explore in this Q3 are:

1. Coaching Notebook

2. Basketball playbooks

3. Gymnastics Playbooks

4. Cricket Playbooks

5. Baseball playbooks

5. Academic Journals

6. Graph paper notebooks

7. Laboratory Notebooks

8. Physics Notebooks

9. Chemistry Notebooks
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by eezor: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
smartaphyl:
HOW TO GET A U.S.A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR WITHDRAWALS

Most International Book Stores pay in dollars and you can't make a withdrawal into your Nigeria local bank account directly..

You have to use a third-party payment gateway like Payoneer..

Register with Payoneer using the link payoneer.com

If you successfully register with payoneer, they will generate a USA account for you which will be connected to your Amazon account ..

You may have to watch some YouTube videos if you are finding it difficult to find your way around the Payoneer site or better still connect with me on WhatsApp through this number +23409134100785
i just registered with payoneer and i have submitted my document, i got a mail that my account is approved. but no USA DOLLAR account number given. each time i check receiving account tap, i got this message

"Earn another 50.00 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) to become eligible to request your first receiving account."

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello eezor, for you to get the USA account number.. Payoneer will have to complete their verification of the ID you submitted during registration once they are done with that.. You will get access to the account details..

Just check back 2-3 days after opening your account and then once you log in... You will click on the GET PAID tab.... On the next page you click on any of the country you want your account details to come from. Preferably USA.. You should see the details after doing this... The US bank is first century and it has your routing number and other things...

Or connect with me on 09134100785 to get a free video course that will explain how to set up your KDP account properly.

[qu e author=eezor post=114930918]
i just registered with payoneer and i have submitted my document, i got a mail that my account is approved. but no USA DOLLAR account number given. each time i check receiving account tap, i got this message

"Earn another 50.00 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) to become eligible to request your first receiving account."[/quote]
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by eezor: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
smartaphyl:
Hello eezor, for you to get the USA account number.. Payoneer will have to complete their verification of the ID you submitted during registration once they are done with that.. You will get access to the account details..

Just check back 2-3 days after opening your account and then once you log in... You will click on the GET PAID tab.... On the next page you click on any of the country you want your account details to come from. Preferably USA.. You should see the details after doing this... The US bank is first century and it has your routing number and other things...

Or connect with me on 09134100785 to get a free video course that will explain how to set up your KDP account properly.

[qu e author=eezor post=114930918]

"Earn another 50.00 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) to become eligible to request your first receiving account."
Ok thanks. I will keep checking
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alright.

eezor:

Ok thanks. I will keep checking
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Good Morning..

This is to inform interested busy self-publishers that I have a team of experts who can do your work for you.

Our Services includes but are not limited to the following:

1. Advance plagiarism Test with copyscape and Turnitin

2. Proofreading Services

3. Non fiction books ghostwriting from scratch till finish

4. Amazon KDP mentorship and book creation

5. Book Cover Design

And so much more..

HOT SELLING BOOK RIGHT NOW..

1. CORNELL NOTEBOOK

GOOD LUCK.

THE WHATSAPP NUMBER IS 09134100785
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Apholaby(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Excellent presentation here
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you don't have the money to run Amazon ads.

The best alternative to getting a lot of sales is publish a lot of books targeted at a particular niche..

There's no way the competition can push away all of your books..

50 books on Adult puzzle books for German Shepherd Lovers will do well than 3 books in the above niche..
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by ThatsONYI: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
smartaphyl:
If you don't have the money to run Amazon ads.

The best alternative to getting a lot of sales is publish a lot of books targeted at a particular niche..

There's no way the competition can push away all of your books..

50 books on Adult puzzle books for German Shepherd Lovers will do well than 3 books in the above niche..

shocked

I would have loved to buy this course but I'm currently broke.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Affiliateseun05: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nice topic bro

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Makavelli001: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
This KDP ebook publishing is really a scam now. U will publish a book, run just a 2 days free promo and got 100-300 download, then after the promo u will not make any sale. Its just as if kdp shoppers are only looking for free books.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2023
Makavelli001:
This KDP ebook publishing is really a scam now. U will publish a book, run just a 2 days free promo and got 100-300 download, then after the promo u will not make any sale. Its just as if kdp shoppers are only looking for free books.

I understand the frustration. Most consistent KDP publishers have experienced this times without number... But KDP is a numbers game, since you don't plan spending money on Amazon ads to boost your book visibility then the best thing is to keep creating great books that is worth paying for.... Quality over quantity...

If you are getting orders on free promotion and No orders after that... Then the problem is from your book.... Since you are getting orders from free promotion.. This means your cover is dope (attract readers). Title seems great too.

But no sales after free promotion ends means the formatting of the book content might not have been done properly, or the information in the book isn't something people want to spend money on....

Which is why it is advisable to focus on HOW TO books that sells solutions to peoples problems.

There's money in KDP if done the right way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Buyers For Your Dried And Smoked Fish. / Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.