Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 (7408 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 / Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Testimonials

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Conclusion Remarks From the Author

There's nothing that develops success quicker than learning firsthand from someone who's already done it.

Reading about it... watching videos about it... listening to audios about it... none of them cover the nuances that are at play in every type of business.

When it comes to success in online business there are all kinds of HIDDEN SUCCESS FACTORS outsiders are just not privy to.

You simply can't learn the critical "fringe factors" and real nitty gritty details of success in this business by teading about it.

Several other parts of kindle publishing could put a lot of money in your account this year.. Examples are no content and low-contents books.

As well as advanced materials and resources that can make self-publishing an easy peasy work for you.

These and a lot of mind-blowing resources have been packaged for you in the advanced course..
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you have ever wanted to learn how to create information products like eBooks, Online Courses, etc.

Even if yoú are not good at writing..

You can learn how to research and sell eBooks that will fetch you a lot of money in 2022 and beyond..

And not just that, you will also become a lot of people's heroes while doing your business.

Simply, because your products help them solve one or two problems.

Send me a DM today via this number +2349134100785

And you will get access to an online course for making fortune while impacting the lives of others.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by yinkeys(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
undecided .
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Ayotimi222(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Too much value

You are blessed op
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:35am On Jun 17, 2022
The thread will continue soon. Just got unbanned

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
� Keyword Research is everything in book publishing.. This is what will make your book come up when prospective readers and buyers search for terms on Amazon Book Store.

Visit free plr sites like plrdatabase...net to get free plr books you can modify to create your own version using hot selling keywords in your book title, sub title and descriptions..
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Free Training on Amazon self-publishing is still very much available.

Amazon KDP paid 43.3 million dollars to authors who listed their books in KDP select..

You could be one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2022
When creating any documents in your Google doc or word.

Use Heading 1 style for all of your chapters to not have issues with table of contents when formatting for self-publishing.

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by buttlover(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2022
Thank you. I will give this a try

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
�keyword research guide (amazon kdp)

The right keywords allow more people to find your Book on Amazon.

This is why keyword research is so important and powerful.

But how do one carry out successful keyword research for a book?

In this quick guide you will learn the basics of keyword research:

�What are keywords?

�Why are they important?

�How to choose the right ones?

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
*What are keywords?*

Keywords are words or phrases that users enter to search for specific products.

In other words, search terms that help to describe an item, topic, or content.

Those questions you ask Google are made up of keywords or combinations of keywords.

When you input some words into the google search bar to ask questions, or probably you input some words into the Jumia search bar to look for an item. Those words are keywords and the only reason what you are looking for will come up in the search results is because the keywords you entered into the search bar of the search engine or marketplace match the title or description of what you are looking for.

For example... If you are looking to buy Rolex wristwatch on Jumia and then you typed in just wristwatch into the search... Jumia algorithm might not suggest Rolex brand to you

So your book will only be suggested to customers looking for a book to read if the keyword such a reader inserts into the Amazon search bar corresponds with what you have in different areas of your book like (The title, subtitle, description, meta tags)

Getting a keyword that sells means putting your book in front of a lot of customers and this could mean a lot of sales.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:56am On Jun 22, 2022
*Why are keywords important?*

Let's say three people are looking for the same product.

For example, a nutrition logbook.

Would everyone enter the same search terms?

No, it would look more like this:

Person A: “Daily food journal”

Person B: ”Notebook to track nutrition”

Person C: ”Nutrition logbook for weight loss”

That's why you need to describe your product with a wide range of different terms and synonyms.

So more people can find your book in the search results.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
*�How to choose the right keywords?*

As you already know, keywords should describe your product.

On the other hand, your keywords should also be relevant.

In other words, search terms that people actually use.

But how to analyze keyword relevance?

The easiest way is to check the monthly search volume of a word.

And there are really countless tools with this feature.

I explained how to use some of these tools in my paid course
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Making money in KDP almost depends on you convincing yourself to implement what you learn.

And put in the work to create good books.

It depends on you.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by MOSmart11: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmm.... I’m following you op
Sips juice �

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
�FAQ: what are the secrets of sales Sir..

*My answer* : The right keyword, quality content, nice book cover, good book description, and a dash of luck.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by buttlover(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
I just opened one and verified. Also the tax interview. I linked my Payoneer account too. I want to ask outside the box. Can Payoneer account number be used to receive fund from a US citizen without him/her registering on Payoneer?? Like can someone transfer from Different US bank directly to my Payoneer??
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
No, Payoneer supports business to business transactions

buttlover:
I just opened one and verified. Also the tax interview. I linked my Payoneer account too. I want to ask outside the box. Can Payoneer account number be used to receive fund from a US citizen without him/her registering on Payoneer?? Like can someone transfer from Different US bank directly to my Payoneer??
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
*NOTE* Your book must be at least 95% plagiarism free on copyscape before you submit to Amazon..

2. ensure you don't include trademarked keywords in your book title or meta data.. Check for trademark here https://trademarkia.com
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by ucheheart(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2022
�How To Hit $5k in Your KDP business before December 31st 2022

You should read all the reviews for all the bestselling books in your niche or genre. Spend a few hours devouring every review from these bestselling books in your market.

Pay careful attention to the negative and critical tips as well as the praise from reviewers.

What do readers in your market LOVE about these books?

What do readers absolutely HATE about these books?

Often, just reading reviews from the bestselling books in your market can help you see opportunities and room for creating something new, unique and even better than what anyone in your audience has ever seen.

That’s how you go from zero to hero quickly as an author. You create something truly unique, special and better than anything else in your market.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by seanaddy(m): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2022
God bless you Boss. I chatted you up already
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
WHY READERS BUY NON-FICTION BOOKS

1. Problem/Solution

2. Entertainment

3. Education.

I explained what nonfiction books are all about and why they sell in my free course..

Send a WhatsApp message to me to get access.

Number in signature.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
*WHY READERS BUY NON-FICTION BOOKS*

>>>>> Problem/Solution... A lot of people are looking for solutions to their problems.. A common example of books that offer solutions through nonfiction are the "HOW TO" books.. Example how to cure diabetes in 30 days flat.

>>>>>> Entertainment... Readers might just like the writing of the author. For example If Kelvin hart wakes up and start promoting a particular book and that it's contain rib breaking contents, many people would want to check it out because they've been entertained by Kelvin hart contents in the past.

>>>>>>> Education.. People without problems also buy non fiction books because they want to learn new stuffs, acquire more knowledge or satisfy their curiosity. For example people buy books on quantum physics, Politics, History and the rest.

However, the above stated reasons are mere logical reasons and may not be the real catalyst in consumer decision to buy books. The real reason people buy non fiction books could be said to be EMOTIONAL reasons. You read that right.

This is why? Emotions control most of the buyers decision before a purchase. Such things as the nice looking book cover, book title appealing to curious ones mind, the book description that's well crafted are part of what will trigger the buying emotional response of the buyer.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Dynamicbliss: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
You're doing well

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
*FACTORS THAT MAKES BOOKS SELL*

Right combination of factors. There's not one magic key to selling a lot of books but making sure the different factors are all well set up.

*The Different Combinations (Factors)*

>>>> Book Title; Your book title must meet these benchmarks..

a. Memorable: People seeing it should be able to remember it, So as to aid word of mouth promotion of your book.

b. Repeatable: It should be easily repeated during conversations, book title that are repeatable can be easily promoted.

c. Searchable: It should be found easily for customers looking for what to buy.

>>>> Book cover: If it's a cookbook, let the cover look like one. Don't design a cover that's looking like a book on kitchen interior design.. It shouldn't be blurry or the fonts scattered and not readable.

>>> Book description: Your book description is a sales letter.. Your book promotion starts with the description, its one of the things buyers look at when checking out books to buy. Make your book attractive using powerful words in your book description.

>>>> Market Research: Read reviews of the best sellers list in your market. Pay attention to the need of the market as you read reviews.

If you read reviews well enough you will discover keywords that can help you create unique books.. For example,

You may be reading reviews on weight loss and several reviewers keep on mentioning words like _belly fat_ that could be a hint on what your next book should be all about. Creating a book on solutions to belly fat could drive unforeseen sales to you.

To your Self Publishing Success.. Stay Jiggy ✌️

*P.S* . My Advance Course/Lifetime Mentroship *N7,500* offer is still available.. Make your self publishing journey easier and less stressful by getting access to done for you methods and strategies plus free templates to create books in 15 mins...

Pay into.... *(AGIDI COMFORT, WEMA BANK, 0263327294)*

Send proof of payment to my DM. (09134100785)

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by MOSmart11: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thanks a lot..... You’ve provided me with some basic information I need..... This is so helpful. I’m grateful and really appreciate. Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Opportunities In Nigeria! / Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG / Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.