Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Will I Find A Wife And A Job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Find A Wife And A Job? (576 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
hey all,

I am about to graduate from Stanford with a degree in mechanical Engineering. If I return to Nigeria immediately, will I find a smart womanof similar status to marry? Will I find a job with an oil company and be able to live like a king in Lekki, VI etc? It was like this before I left, but I do not know if it is still like this? I want to decide whether to stick with my white girlfriend or return to be an African Prince.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Goldieluks: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
An African prince without job or money? embarassed embarassed
what sort of advise are you expecting from the public?
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Well u just have to make a decision. Nobody can tell u the future and hey life's a risk.just weigh it.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
I need advice on how to get job and money to justify my afrikaan prince status.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Goldieluks: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
go to the job centre,that is where you can apply for a job,
there is no easy fast cash these days,you gotta work you tail out mate.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
Are you listening? I said I graduated from Stanford! If i dint have a job, no one, not even you, should have a job. angry angry angry angry angry

Do you kow how much I paid for school fees?
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ok ,now your going way too far,
how can one come on a social networking site,asking such a stupid question as this?
how do you expect us to know if you will have a wife and a job?
don't you have plans for yourself?
and for the record,i have a good job and i don't think you can get to where i am(don't mean to sound rude),but you started it.
and what if you graduated from Stanford? shocked
and the school fees?
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by chamber2(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Go and meet your pastor, he will definitely tell you what to do.

But, with your stanford pali yet you don't know how to search for a job?Never mind. tongue
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by ShyOne(f): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
leave your white girlfriend?

do you hear yourself?

life isn't all about money.  so what was the white girlfriend for if you are on NL asking strangers?  you trust us more than you trust her?  i assume you have slept together and she has had your back on different levels (so you would kick her to the curb or keep her just off the words of NL strangers?)

she should ask God to reveal who you really are to her so she can stop wasting her time and find someone worthy of her and her qualities.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by ShyOne(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
as far as you expanding yourself and capitalizing on options

you reap what you sow - how you handle this situation with this "white girl" will also overshadow you in the workplace and your place in that Nubian Kingdom you refer to

i would highly suggest that you handle that situation quite carefully as your blessings come from God - not from the white girl, an oil company or your prospects in Nigeria but how you treat your fellow man and fellow woman - God doesn't see color - he sees intent and actions.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by MMM2(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2011
op
u better remain dere with ur white Womanliness sorry ur GF. wink

(1) (Reply)

Read This All Nairaland Babs / To Help Becomes An Insult / Guys And Ladies Hw U Do Feel About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.