Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements (23515 Views)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / Purported List Is False And Misleading: APC Denies Reported Zoning List / Air Force Denies Reported Bombardment Of Yobe Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by JosephXavier: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2022
J
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by chukbonda(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2022
By the time the party godfathers deals with this guy he will learn what is
olitics in naija.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Fahdiga(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I hope his media noise won't be much than achievements.

Soludo news everywhere while he's still yet to be inaugurated
Shatap
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by zikter(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
People misconstrued this on the other thread. They took it as advertisement for political vacancies such as commissioners etc. I just laugh at their ignorance. Carefully read through this press release, they are talking about volunteers and other roles in government. No mention of political appointment directly. What does that tell you? We all know what volunteering is, but can someone tell me what other role in government as used here means? It is vaguely put purposely for a reason. People will understand it later anyway. All the best to Soludo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Mr Malory, how's business/work
Fahdiga:
Shatap
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Rebelutionary: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
I hope you guys come back and read. You can't fight the system. You can only game it
How do all those folks that were insulting themselves over some phantom recruitment now feel? It is a good drive but like you said it was only a ticking time bomb considering Nigerian politics but they were saying bla bla about no godfatherism and all sorts! In Nigerian politics there are ALWAYS political interests whether you call them godfathers, cabals because the system is skewed that way!

And yes, you only game a flawed system!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Svoboda(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Soludo tends to be over excited about his new job, and is saying too many things at the same time. This makes the expectations hanging on his neck so high. Doubts about his performance are beginning to creep in with his over bloated transition commitee. You can't brush aside party faithful who toiled for your victory.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2022
He's making sense

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by warlordd(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2022
A kite has been flown. Time for political jobbers to pack and go.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by CSTRR: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2022
Irregardless of the date or not, that is the right way to go.

Advertise all political appointments in the dailies and let the cream rise to the top.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by symbianDON(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2022
If only Federal political offices could be advertised too and interviews held....
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Fahdiga(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Mr Malory, how's business/work
Mr Thatfairguy, did you perceive the stench oozing out from Tinubu's urine soaked dress?
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Mr canceller, Mr ObianujuAku1, Mr Ngadaawo, Mr Raymondigbalode, Mr ResidentSnitch, Mr IsaAbubakar Mr FatimaAbubakar, Mr Omenkata, Mr JohnFGbegile etcetera, why are you angry at what doesn't concern u
AchalugoNwa:
m.ynd44 lalast.iclala s.eun

Rule 10
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by CSTRR: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2022
symbianDON:
If only Federal political offices could be advertised too and interviews held....
It's more needed at the States in my opinion.

There are more credible people at the Federal than at the States.

The states are filled with man-know-man appointments and chronic nepotism and cryonism.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by SmartPolician: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

That's a big LIE. There's no Soludo news everywhere. He's only getting ready to assume his office while fake news peddlers are busy spreading falsehood in his name. It's natural for his office to set the record straight.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Mr Malory, I'm asking you how's your kidnapping and cannibalism business as an Ipob Terrorist, Under the guise of UGM
Fahdiga:
Mr Thatfairguy, did you perceive the stench oozing out from Tinubu's urine soaked dress?
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by anonimi: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Anambra just got its own Prof Ayade, Governor of the media.
Office of the Governor-Elect
Afisuru

We love our leaders like that..............plenty on words & effizy but next to nothing on performance.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by michlins(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Rebelutionary:

How do all those folks that were insulting themselves over some phantom recruitment now feel? It is a good drive but like you said it was only a ticking time bomb considering Nigerian politics but they were saying bla bla about no godfatherism and all sorts! In Nigerian politics there are ALWAYS political interests whether you call them godfathers, cabals because the system is skewed that way!

And yes, you only game a flawed system!
after the error with Buhari, I have come to understand that the system is totally flawed. Not even Jesus Christ can change it.

In a vice presidential debate, Obi said that he won't lock shop because of thieves rather he will install CCTV cameras to catch and discourage thieves. That's how you game the system.

There are career politicians everywhere. Biden is a career politician. That's why Trump didn't last. We should start learning these things if we're going to make the right choice in voting
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by symbianDON(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:

It's more needed at the States in my opinion.

There are more credible people at the Federal than at the States.

The states are filled with man-know-man appointments and chronic nepotism and cryonism.
you have a valid point. However, we all see what happens at federal level political appointments. It's mostly the cronies and sycophants of the powers that be that get appointed and so we end up having square pegs in round holes....folks who know next to nothing concerning their portfolios.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Ifebaby16(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2022
sad
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by NoQualmz: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Svoboda:
Soludo tends to be over excited about his new job, and is saying too many things at the same time. This makes the expectations hanging on his neck so high. Doubts about his performance are beginning to creep in with his over bloated transition commitee. You can't brush aside party faithful who toiled for your victory.

If u pple start that una party faithful nonsense...ndi Anambra will throw u pple out after four years.

We defied all odds to vote Soludo on that November 6th. The pple put him there so forget that party faithful nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by CSTRR: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
symbianDON:
you have a valid point. However, we all see what happens at federal level political appointments. It's mostly the cronies and sycophants of the powers that be that get appointed and so we end up having square pegs in round holes....folks who know next to nothing concerning their portfolios.
Of course, it is needed at the Federal level as a matter of necessity.

I have always supported that.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Fahdiga(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Mr Malory, I'm asking you how's your kidnapping and cannibalism business as an Ipob Terrorist, Under the guise of UGM
Mr Thatfairguy I'm asking you how many skulls have you mined today under the guise of omonile
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by zikter(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:
Irregardless of the date or not, that is the right way to go.

Advertise all political appointments in the dailies and let the cream rise to the top.
So you are expecting something like, Vacancy for the position of commissioner for works in the national dailies with requirements attached? Then, you will be disappointed. Nothing like that will happen. Irrelevant offices may see such, but the key political appointments will never pass through that route. Infact, all the cabinet must have been arranged already with other key positions also done for. Most likely, it is the volunteer stuff that may suffice at last, even the vaguely described other roles in government may vanish.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by symbianDON(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:

Of course, it is needed at the Federal level as a matter of necessity.

I have always supported that.
exactly! It's one of the ways we will get out of the deplorable state of governance in Nigeria.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by symbianDON(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
So you are expecting something like, Vacancy for the position of commissioner for works in the national dailies with requirements attached? Then, you will be disappointed. Nothing like that will happen. Irrelevant offices may see such, but the key political appointments will never pass through that route. Infact, all the cabinet must have been arranged already with other key positions also done for. Most likely, it is the volunteer stuff that may suffice at last, even the vaguely described other roles in government may vanish.
unfortunately, you are absolutely correct!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Wakanakarue: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
This is how governance should be especially in a third world nation with massive development needs. If we hope to grow far beyond this mediocrity of a nation then we must change how we do politics.

Let them apply for the job and if they get it and fail to perform and perform poorly, them they should be sacked. No party bullshit. We are too underdeveloped to be doing party rubbish
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Akabuking: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

that was how buhari started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: Peter Obi Is Far Better Than Tinubu As Governor And Businessman / Umaru Dikko Is Dead - Prominent Northern Politician / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.