Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements (23561 Views)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / Purported List Is False And Misleading: APC Denies Reported Zoning List / Air Force Denies Reported Bombardment Of Yobe Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Focusmind: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Make this man wait and start work. All these media releases is not good.

I hope there wont be excuses when reality sets in.

I wish him all the best
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by NwokoloOwa: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Soludo, Soludo, I pray God helps you not play to the gallery.
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Rebelutionary: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
after the error with Buhari, I have come to understand that the system is totally flawed. Not even Jesus Christ can change it.

In a vice presidential debate, Obi said that he won't lock shop because of thieves rather he will install CCTV cameras to catch and discourage thieves. That's how you game the system.

There are career politicians everywhere. Biden is a career politician. That's why Trump didn't last. We should start learning these things if we're going to make the right choice in voting
#True word
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by tutudesz: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Frigga13:
Soludo Na guy man .. he’s hand never strong.. he never even enter .. wan Dey make this kind matter cheesy

Dem for play am ngige / obi / Andy .. for 2007.
After many people invested in your victory, he for no spend reach one hour
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by Svoboda(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
NoQualmz:

If u pple start that una party faithful nonsense...ndi Anambra will throw u pple out after four years.

We defied all odds to vote Soludo on that November 6th. The pple put him there so forget that party faithful nonsense

Oga, what were the so called odds you defied to vote soludo? Apga is in charge of anambra from top to bottom, so what were the odds? You can't discountenance party loyalists who in their numbers midwifed Soludos victory. He has no options but to factor them in his program. Or Doesnt ambodes ordeal teach you a lesson?
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by techWriter3: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2022
it been begun
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by AgentGoat: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
By the time the party godfathers deals with this guy he will learn what is politics in naija.

I wish him luck though
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Mr Malory, I'm asking you how's your kidnapping and cannibalism business as an Ipob Terrorist, Under the guise of UGM
mynd44 lalasticlala seun Oam4j

Rule 2
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
angry
AchalugoNwa:
myn.d44 lalasti.clala seu.n Oa.m4j

OGUN DEY KILL U grin

U no go rest angry
Rule 2
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=110222135][/quote]

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

https://www.nairaland.com/6985679/soludo-denies-reported-job-vacancy/2#110222135
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by 1821oneni: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
I hope his media noise won't be much than achievements.

Soludo news everywhere while he's still yet to be inaugurated
[/s]
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by 1821oneni: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Mr Malory, how's business/work
[/s]
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by 1821onee: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Mr Malory, I'm asking you how's your kidnapping and cannibalism business as an Ipob Terrorist, Under the guise of UGM
[/s]
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by 1821oneni: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
angry
[/s]
Re: Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements by NoQualmz: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2022
AgentGoat:
By the time the party godfathers deals with this guy he will learn what is politics in naija.

I wish him luck though

Anambra pple are also waiting. Somebody up there is already talking about ‘party faithful’ bullshit...if you’re a party man and u feel you’re capable of doing the job show it. Instead of going under ground to scatter d govt. APGA should be careful or we throw them out come 2026. They should also remember Pple weren’t really cool with their past 8yrs of governance...we only gat to choose btw d devil and the deep blue sea.

This entitlement behavior should stop this year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / Lawal Daura Released From Custody, Passport Seized / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.