Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? (1296 Views)

What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Is It Wrong To Mary 2 Wifes As An African? Or Rather Divorce & Marry Another / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Elsafema: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
one rich man promise to give any man that will mary her blind daughter 10m nair. as a man can you go for it with public wedding and advert on tv and paper
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Beync(f): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
10m is much seff grin
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by zealot4me(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
the money will finish and she still remains your blind wifey
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
what will you you when the money finish?

(please ignore my sentence,i had to follow suit with the previous replies). embarassed
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Beync(f): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
Seriously, blindness is the worst thing that could happen to a girl/boy
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by zealot4me(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

what will you you when the money finish?

(please ignore my sentence,i had to follow suit with the previous replies). embarassed

may be you'd stop loving her
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
that is PAY as U Go Marriage so the father needs to recharge
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster
if i was blind/handicapped, yeah!!!!!

the father of this gal would be the lowest of the lowest to do such thing, . . . . . . . . . auctioning his daughter like that!
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Nekai(f): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2011
^ Agreed. Vision impairment isn't a deadly disease.
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Excelboi(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2011
^^^ madam, no dey form story for here jor! Besides whatz the essence of marrying someone u cnt boastfully show out as ur wife just because of money. As for me,hell no, God forgive me
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Excelboi(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2011
Nekai:

^ Agreed. Vision impairment isn't a deadly disease.
ok,ansa it since u believe itz aint as bad as oda thinks,can u marry a man of such yes or no? Duh
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Natasha2(f): 12:42am On Jun 25, 2011
hmm Blindness is the worse form of handicapness
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by MMM2(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2011
Nope angry
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2011
Elsafema:

one rich man promise to give any man that will mary her blind daughter 10m nair. as a man can you go for it with public wedding and advert on tv and paper

I could, if I loved her, without money as an incentive. You make it sound like a blind woman automatically becomes a pariah. Supposing your wife (if you're married) lost her sight, would you divorce her?
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by odunsi555: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2011
i will marry the lady that is why i search for it online as far as she is fine pls call me now on 07084090294 i love them
my adddress is
12 odunsi street molipa estate
ijebu ode
ogun state
nigeria call tunji o i want urgent reply
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by 9dynasty(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
out of my love for humanity i will marry her without the money smiley smiley
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by 9dynasty(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2011
odunsi555:

i will marry the lady that is why i search for it online as far as she is fine pls call me now on 07084090294 i love them
my adddress is
12 odunsi street molipa estate
ijebu ode
ogun state
nigeria call tunji o i want urgent reply
how pathetic, see the way you just put up your address like it's a picture of rihanna naked. . .diamond digger
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Tinablack: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Life is a mystery... What of your spouse with both eyes suddenly go blind, will you abandon him or her?

Blindness is not a disease... Its more better marrying a blind than a man or woman with a vision.

With or without the money, I don't see it as s biggy marrying a blind.
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
why marry someone because of material possession If i dont love there is no way am gonna marry her but if love her i will marry her and the 10million would be an added advantage..que sera sera
Re: If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? by Blackfire(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
i will pay 1 mil if she is my soulmate

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Does It Really Happen? / When A Guy Says He Is Too Big For You / In The Absence Of The Sense Of Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.