Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Does Ghost Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Ghost Exist? (2055 Views)

Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ghost Exist? by morinto: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Yesterday in the church in the U. K we where arguing if ghost existed then a nurse told us his story of what he experience in the hospital of hearing footstep and not seeing anybody then he said when he told his colleagues his colleagues begin to tell their story of similar spiritual things that there have witnesses in this hospital and mind u it happen in the U. K and his colleagues are white people and I have heard similar stories happening in Nigeria but not in U. K. then I begin to ask my self if all thses stories about ghost are real

2 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Goldbw122(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2022
It exist even if you don't believe it, and you don't have to believe anything that does not exist..

4 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Godada(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Nonexisting: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Go to cemetery at night and find out. Don't forget to update us on your findings.

5 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by morinto: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Go to cemetery at night and find out. Don't forget to update us on your findings.
LOL in the UK people walk pass cemetery at night and nothing happen even me self but the problem right now is that white people hardly believe supernatural things from alot of encounter with them. Meaning for that white people in that hospital to have the same experience about ghost meaning something is not right
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Nonexisting: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
morinto:

LOL in the UK people walk pass cemetery at night and nothing happen even me self but the problem right now is that white people hardly believe supernatural things from alot of encounter with them. Meaning for that white people in that hospital to have the same experience about ghost meaning something is not right
Forget UK cemetery, come down here and do the same at midnight to see if you no go chop slap. We wey dey alive dey frustrated, e come be dead people wey die on top empty stomach.

5 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by morinto: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Forget UK cemetery, come down here and do the same at midnight to see if you no go chop slap. We wey dey alive dey frustrated, e come be dead people wey die on top empty stomach.
Trust me black man and white man have the same mentality. The only advantage there have over us is just a good or better government

4 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by arthurwillia(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Goldbw122:
It exist even if you don't believe it, and you don't have to believe anything that does not exist..

Even if you believe it doesn’t mean it exist rest
That you believe something doesn’t mean it exist.

Until I feel or see a ghost I will never believe it.
It’s always people story, they heard foot step lol
Abeg
So because na oyinbo talk am now
You go gree

1 Like

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by samuel051: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:

Even if you believe it doesn’t mean it exist rest
That you believe something doesn’t mean it exist.

Until I feel or see a ghost I will never believe it.
It’s always people story, they heard foot step lol
Abeg
So because na oyinbo talk am now
You go gree
it exists, I have had two terrible encounters and wish never to experience it ever again. Every human being don't operate on same frequency, i might see what you don't see or vice versa..

1 Like

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Truvelisback(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ghost exist. The Spirits of the dead keeps roaming around the earth. There are people who sees ghosts and communicates to them.

3 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by arthurwillia(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
samuel051:
it exists, I have had two terrible encounters and wish never to experience it ever again. Every human being don't operate on same frequency, i might see what you don't see or vice versa..

Tell your encounter
Don’t tell me you had a dream or you heard foot step
Tell real encounter like you and the ghost conversed and talk about shii
So tell us
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by samuel051: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:

Tell your encounter
Don’t tell me you had a dream or you heard foot step
Tell real encounter like you and the ghost conversed and talk about shii
So tell us
my first encounter was at Benin city, me and 3other guys went out to drink at a bar some streets away after taking all sorts of drinks at his mom shop earlier in the evening.. we drank and lost count of time because other guys he knew joined us and at a time I was pressed and decided to pee and same time call my wife that I won't be coming home that night because I was staying at gra then and late night movements were not tolerated then. I moved to a particular spot that was a short street with just bushes ahead, left and an uncompleted building fenced with gate at the right. Stood at the pillar close to the gate and was peeing while calling my wife, someone Very tall With white cloth hung across his shoulder walked pass me, immediately all my hairs stoot and I catch cold immediately, head was twice it size, could not talk or move for about 1 and half minute, how I later got back to my guys is what I still can't explain till now but I narrated my experience to them and the guy we went to meet at that part of Benin was high as fhuck that night and was thinking I was lying or probably high too. Next morning when everyone head don calm nai I bring up the issue, na then guy man come explain say that house people been dey drag am to the point say them burn the owner join am reason Dem no fit complete till date and people who use mistake go that place at some particular time dey encounter such things.

Second experience was on the 31st December I was rushing to atm as at 3am after npower paid stipend so as not to encounter network glitch or crowd as man was dead broke then, I just followed short cut from one street to the other to cut the journey short and burst out main road because even if money dey sef bike I no go see as at that hour. As I got to the last street I was to burst out from the main road, I saw an elderly man coming from a distance and was a bit relieved that I was not the only person on the road, man was wearing jalabia and those Muslim net cap and prayer bead on his neck, the more I seem to near him the further he sees to be going from me and this man was actually coming my direction because moon was shining, at a point I hurried my steps to meet up but as I turn face look elsewhere look front I no see the man again, look left and right, didn't see him, looked back and saw him some distance behind going his way.. how did that man pass me within few seconds and walked that distance?
This is not hear say, those are my two encounters and I don't want to experience it ever again.

4 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by arthurwillia(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
samuel051:
my first encounter was at Benin city, me and 3other guys went out to drink at a bar some streets away after taking all sorts of drinks at his mom shop earlier in the evening.. we drank and lost count of time because other guys he knew joined us and at a time I was pressed and decided to pee and same time call my wife that I won't be coming home that night because I was staying at gra then and late night movements were not tolerated then. I moved to a particular spot that was a short street with just bushes ahead, left and an uncompleted building fenced with gate at the right. Stood at the pillar close to the gate and was peeing while calling my wife, someone Very tall With white cloth hung across his shoulder walked pass me, immediately all my hairs stoot and I catch cold immediately, head was twice it size, could not talk or move for about 1 and half minute, how I later got back to my guys is what I still can't explain till now but I narrated my experience to them and the guy we went to meet at that part of Benin was high as fhuck that night and was thinking I was lying or probably high too. Next morning when everyone head don calm nai I bring up the issue, na then guy man come explain say that house people been dey drag am to the point say them burn the owner join am reason Dem no fit complete till date and people who use mistake go that place at some particular time dey encounter such things.

Second experience was on the 31st December I was rushing to atm as at 3am after npower paid stipend so as not to encounter network glitch or crowd as man was dead broke then, I just followed short cut from one street to the other to cut the journey short and burst out main road because even if money dey sef bike I no go see as at that hour. As I got to the last street I was to burst out from the main road, I saw an elderly man coming from a distance and was a bit relieved that I was not the only person on the road, man was wearing jalabia and those Muslim net cap and prayer bead on his neck, the more I seem to near him the further he sees to be going from me and this man was actually coming my direction because moon was shining, at a point I hurried my steps to meet up but as I turn face look elsewhere look front I no see the man again, look left and right, didn't see him, looked back and saw him some distance behind going his way.. how did that man pass me within few seconds and walked that distance?
This is not hear say, those are my two encounters and I don't want to experience it ever again.

Nice story bro
But I'm sorry o
Not to say your story isn't real oo
But to me this cannot prove anything
How will ghost be wearing white jalabia lol no vex oo
But me I Dont believe such if you do no wahala
Until I see ghost and ask him or her
Are you a ghost before I believe

1 Like

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by helinues: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
May be paranoid activities Sha, can't really say about ghost existence
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
I'm skeptical about it.
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by MufasaLion: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
samuel051:

Well, your story seem interesting but I still don't really buy it.
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Iambro(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:

Nice story bro
But I'm sorry o
He fit be the clothe wey dem use bury am na undecided
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
they do not exist,it's one of those mumbo jumbo that religious people spread around due to ignorance or to instill fear in others.
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
I haven't had any experience but I think they do
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Paranormal activities are yet to be proven despite the truckload of cash to be awarded. Till proven, it doesn't exist.
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by 1821oo: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
May be paranoid activities Sha, can't really say about ghost existence
[/s]
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ghosts definitely exist.. sounds crazy but whenever i sense a ghost is lurking, I actual let them know that I know they are there at that time. Lol

I'll be like "m'f**ka I can't see ya but I know you re right there behind my refrigerator. Quite being a coward and try to scare me or fvck off angry "

I'm a fvckin weirdo grin
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Simplelion: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2022
I have heard a lot of story's about ghost this and ghost that, i never really believe it, until i come across one on a cherry tree at night,

One thing you must know is when you come a cross them you don't need to be told your body must get goosebumps, just like you don't need to tell a blind man that it is raining , when you come a cross ghost at night you don't need to be told.
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by christianjoy(m): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Actually ghost do exist just that human beings are to dumb to realize that
Well my first experience was walking alone in a bushy part around 12 to 2 am I started seeing eyes staring at me, when I mean eyes not the normal one but that of a monster each looking at me till I get home.
Well I guess they are waiting for me to get afraid,but I didn't.
I learned to control my fear
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by arthurwillia(m): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Iambro:

He fit be the clothe wey dem use bury am na undecided

Lol too much Bollywood nollywood
I thought they said ghost are invisible
You your own those dey wear cloth dey waka for road
He no fit even fly
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by samuel051: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, your story seem interesting but I still don't really buy it.
ofcourse u won't because u didn't have first hand experience, If I had refused to share it u would have said it's Nollywood, hear say or fable, but no matter what I say here, you will never agree because u don't want to feed ur fears dat paranormal activity are real. See believe ur belief and let me believe mine in peace, letsnot contradict each other.. as long as I never discredit your belief, respect mine because I saw what I saw.. peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Does Ghost Exist? by samuel051: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2022
arthurwillia:

Nice story bro
But I'm sorry o
only one question bro.. ask ur elders why the presence of white cloth in the casket of a dead person.. no matter the religion, there must be white cloth in the grave of the deadm stop arguing about things way older than your you know nothing about.. bro there is more to death than life.
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by arthurwillia(m): 1:16am On Feb 15, 2022
samuel051:
only one question bro.. ask ur elders why the presence of white cloth in the casket of a dead person.. no matter the religion, there must be white cloth in the grave of the deadm stop arguing about things way older than your you know nothing about.. bro there is more to death than life.

Lol see reasoning
Jesus
Because of presence of white cloth
What of the presence of black suit and tie? That one sef an all religion
Mehm I hate arguing about shii like this
Baseless nonsense
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by Mophor: 1:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Does Ghost Exist? by samuel051: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol see reasoning
Jesus
Because of presence of white cloth
What of the presence of black suit and tie? That one sef an all religion
Mehm I hate arguing about shii like this
Baseless nonsense
where u don see where Dem wrap casket any other color of cloth other than white or place any other color of cloth beside a corpse except white. I know your type of person, even if Jesus die for u, u go still say he no die well.. let me not spoil ur fantasy with fears.. enjoy your belief in peace..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Want To Move On. Advice Me On What To Do / Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.