Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Experience With A Ghost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ghost (16237 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
I had a terrible experience when I was young,
Well,I've had so many encounters from both ghost and spirit bt I'll talk abt the one that hurt me most.

I remember around 2012 when I was schooling at abuja...my uncle called me very early in the morning around 3-4am to come to his house which is few blocks away and I was surprised what the problem might be that couldn't wait until morning (when eyes the see eyes) I hurriedly prepared and set out.

While locking my door I felt a presence and sudden cold,immediately I knew I wasn't alone,on turning I saw a dark figure just some steps away(the dress height and body size was familiar),I stood there steering at it for about five minutes trying to see if I could recognize the person. Suddenly it vanished afta waving at me and I search 2 see if truly it was gone before heading to my uncles place. On getting there he told that he's mom died(my grandma) and he was leaving that morning then I flashed back to what I saw when coming to his place and tears started dripping down.

I was her favorite grandson,I had good memories with her...she treated me like a king and even named me after her husband (my grandpa)who died before I was born.

If you are surprised why I didn't run it is because I've had more then three encounters.

Share your experience if you've encountered any

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by YoonSung55: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ghost It has been one of my most scary event shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
The man in aso rock.

Rumors have it that he died and came back.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Davash222(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
You believe in ghost and you still believe in Godundecided

Your confusion is confusing me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
gringringrin
We need name oo

Carchoice:
The man in aso rock.

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:
Well,I've had so many encounters from both ghost and spirit bt I'll talk abt the one that hurt me most.

I remember around 2012 when I was schooling at abuja...my uncle called me very early in the morning around 3-4am to come to his house which is few blocks away and I was surprised what the problem might be that couldn't wait until morning (when eyes the see eyes) I hurriedly prepared and set out.

While locking my door I felt a presence and sudden cold,immediately I knew I wasn't alone,on turning I saw a dark figure just some steps away(the dress height and body size was familiar),I stood there steering at it for about five minutes trying to see if I could recognize the person. Suddenly it vanished afta waving at me and I search 2 see if truly it was gone before heading to my uncles place. On getting there he told that he's mom died(my grandma) and he was leaving that morning then I flashed back to what I saw when coming to his place and tears started dripping down.

I was her favorite grandson,I had good memories with her...she treated me like a king and even named me after her husband (my grandpa)who died before I was born.

If you are surprised why I didn't run it is because I've had more then three encounters which nearly took my life but God saved me.

I'll be posting my 2nd encounters with when am chance
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheCork(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

If you are surprised why I didn't run it is because I've had more then three encounters which nearly took my life but God saved me.

angry
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheCork(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

ok.bro ,,,,,so u sayin u Nyansh a Ghost.....correct?

QUESTION SIR...... wot were u smoking that night & do u sopot Donald Trump?(no ofeinse)
angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by MarveworldNG: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sometime last year we went for a job at Delta State, while fixing strip lights in the dining room the sitting room door opened and it sounded like someone entered and the door closed, few seconds later we could hear another door open and closed at the backyard.

God so merciful, that day was the last day to finish the job. We kept the experience to ourselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
MarveworldNG:
Sometime last year we went for a job at Delta State, while fixing strip lights in the dining room the sitting room door opened and it sounded like someone entered and the door closed, few seconds later we could hear another door open and closed at the backyard.

God so merciful, that day was the last day to finish the job. We kept the experience to ourselves.

Its really hard talking about it, my parent and siblings didn't believe until they witness it one fateful night

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheCork:

ok.bro ,,,,,so u sayin u Nyansh a Ghost.....correct?

QUESTION SIR...... wot were u smoking that night & do u sopot Donald Trump?(no ofeinse)
angry

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheCork(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

and bro..for the record, Ghost DO NOT EXIST ...
If Ghost exist, how comes Arm Robbers who kill there victim do not get haunted by the Ghost??
No body has ever seen a Arm Robber running to a Police station sayin GHost of his Victim harasss him.

ADVISE: Quit smoking crack and please QUIT WATCHING Nollywooood Horrrrrror movies!!!(no oofeinse)
angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheCork:

and bro..for the record, Ghost DO NOT EXIST ...
If Ghost exist, how comes Arm Robbers who kill there victim do not get haunted by the Ghost??
No body has ever seen a Arm Robber running to a Police station sayin GHost of his Victim harasss him.

ADVISE: Quit smoking and please QUIT WATCHING Nollywooood Horrrrrror movies!!!(no oofeinse)
angry

Smiles... Sir, these world is a mystery, in as much as you don't believe in something doesn't mean it can't or doesn't happen, count yourself lucky that you've not experienced it. Am not asking for money or favor here OK? Its your choice to believe or yes...it doesn't add anything to my account or skin and for the record I DON'T DO DRUGS

Meanwhile,you can take a walk to land of the dead and ask them about their killer.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by ruggedtimi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by ruggedtimi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmm!!
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by ifejobi55793: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
:The man in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheCork(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

Smiles... Sir, these world is a mystery, in as much as you don't believe in something doesn't mean it can't or doesn't happen, count yourself lucky that you've not experienced it. Am not asking for money or favor here OK? Its your choice to believe or yes...it doesn't add anything to my account or skin and for the record I DON'T DO DRUGS

Meanwhile,you can take a walk to land of the dead and ask them about their killer.

SO becus babe decieded to ignore yor call....U calm she a ghost becus she varnish in yor bed room...correct? ..U really think u can pull chicks with Ghost story all becuz u need punnnny?? .. Try another lie son!!!!
even ordanary Nmezor or ordnary dorin27 or ordnary Victorian or ordnary Virginprincess or ordnary BKsoul or worst of all, Sweetcunt97...or even Halfcast Shortyy will never fall for yor 1962 chatup line trick.. Try harder bro! (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Tloc(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
I was in my second year at the university at akoka, was preparing for our second semester exams so I had gone to the reading room of my hostel to some studying....hmm! It still feels like yesterday even though its been over twenty four years, he had a little illness and went to the hospital and that was it. He just clocked 50 a week earlier.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheCork:

SO becus babe decieded to ignore yor call....U calm she a ghost becus she varnish in yor bed room...correct? ..U really think u can pull chicks with Ghost story all becuz u need punnnny?? .. Try another lie son!!!!
even ordanary Nmezor or ordnary dorin27 or ordnary Victorian or ordnary Virginprincess or ordnary BKsoul or worst of all, Sweetcunt97...or even Halfcast Shortyy will never fall for yor 1962 chatup line trick.. Try harder bro! (no ofeinse) angry

Hahahaha...now I see where this is going, you truly reason like a cork dickhead!

abeg shit ma see better pipo

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Humanoid01(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheCork:

Read your post and read his, and tell me again who should abstain from drugs.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheCork(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Read your post and read his, and tell me again undecidedwho should abstain from drugs.

...bro it's usually people who smoke weed see ghost.. op claim he was walking naaaaked at 4am ..(read his post)
...of course he will see ghost in his head.......bro op need medical help!!(real talk)
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tloc:
I was in my second year at the university at akoka, was preparing for our second semester exams so I had gone to the reading room of my hostel to studying....hmm! It still feels like yesterday even though its been over twenty four years.
shocked
Tloc:
I was in my second year at the university at akoka, was preparing for our second semester exams so I had gone to the reading room of my hostel to studying....hmm! It still feels like yesterday even though its been over twenty four years.

Tell us your experience pls

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Ge0grapher(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
See wetin Nigerian movies dey cause ?? angry undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheCork(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

Mexico...bro I apologise for exposing yor fake Tread becuz u needed woman. ..It was not intensional. My apologies.
If u need babe, juss holla at Sweetcunt97, Nmwzor, Victorrian or especially BKsoul. They are nice women & they will sort u out!(no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheCork:

Mexico...bro I apologise for exposing yor fake Tread becuz u needed woman. ..It was not intensional. My apologies.
If u need babe, juss holla at Sweetcunt97, Nmwzor, Victorrian or especially BKsoul. They are nice women & they will sort u out!(no oofeinse)
angry

Expose gini? Lol

Na those ladies hard you to get? You the seek attention? Or na your village people do you trowey key?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by finalboss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tloc:
I was in my second year at the university at akoka, was preparing for our second semester exams so I had gone to the reading room of my hostel to some studying....hmm! It still feels like yesterday even though its been over twenty four years, he had a little illness and went to the hospital and that was it. He just clocked 50 a week earlier.
Dude, this doesn't make any sense

28 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
If ghosts exist, why hasn't the ghost of my best friend visited me? sad

It will be cool to hang out with him again even as ghost.

Biko who can go to the ghost world and bring my buddy, I miss him. cry

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by DorianD(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
There are Ghost towns in the Ocean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Ebenezer202I: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

I'll be posting my 2nd encounters with when am chance
oga come post your second experience and how It almost took your life
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
oga come post your second experience and how It almost took your life

Oga be calming down, its not easy explaining this things in details. I'll do that within this week by God's grace.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Dreyton36: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
mezico96:

It's better to tell us your experiences that almost took your life, that will boost this post

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Dreyton36: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheCork:

angry

Can you pls do us the favour of shutting the fvck up ?
You're being a nuisance in here pls

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.