Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious (812 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Dear women, making money is unisex.
You want a man to take care of you, buy you gift, take you out, what happen to you making the money and spoiling your self?? Abi una dey forbid to make money? angry angry
99% of Nigerian girls are HUNGRY, LAZY AND UN PRODUCTIVE.

Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies. Instead of them to state categorically what they can offer, you'll see them creating threads, insulting guys all over social media. Una dey ment? angry

Nigeria girls are so quick to reap where they did not sow. Shey una dey mad nii? angry I see no reason of taking a Nigerian girl serious when she obviously has nothing purposeful to add to my life.

My God bless the founder of Red pillers wherever he is today! Man has saved millions of souls already, and will still save many more!... God bless all Red pillers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Winningbot: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
boss today na valentine na..make we try show love grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Winningbot:
boss today na valentine na..make we try show love grin grin

grin grin

Nigeria girls don't need love bro, the only thing they need is to bang them, dump them and move on. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Sammy101111(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Men are hunters
The Women are the scanvengers

That is the Guy code

So a woman will always damand and bring problem

A Man can always sustain with a woman

But a woman can never sustain with a man

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by yuping(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2022
undecided I just hope you take you sisters and mom serious, start a bussiness for you sister assist your mom when need be, we go sail at last.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2022
The OP is not a redpiller. He's a broken simp.
We"re not the reason your ex or crush look down on you.
Hustle hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2022
tollyboy5:
The OP is not a redpiller. He's a broken simp.
We"re not the reason your ex or crush look down on you.
Hustle hard.

I'm surprised at the rate y'all Simps always quote me nowadays. You're in sever pains man!

Look for SIMP threads to pour your anger and frustration on. This thread is for Red pillers, not simps

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
yuping:
undecided I just hope toy take you sisters and mom serious, start a bussiness for you sister assist your mom when need be, we go sail at last.

Where did the post talked about mom and sisters?

As an OG, you should know your Mother and your sisters are the only women that loves you in the world, and hence, you mustn't joke with them at all. Make money and spend it on them, and not spending it on some broke ass entitled Nigerian liability.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by yuping(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Where did the post talked about mom and sisters?

As an OG, you should know your Mother and your sisters are the only women that loves you in the world, and hence, you mustn't joke with them at all. Make money and spend it on them, and not spending it on some broke ass entitled Nigerian liability.
correct
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by tollyboy5(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I'm surprised at the rate y'all Simps always quote me nowadays. You're in sever pains man!

Look for SIMP threads to pour your anger and frustration on. This thread is for Red pillers, not simps
No this thread is for women haters. Bittered broke simp.
It has nothing to do with redpillers or natural redpillers
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

No this thread is for women haters. Bittered broke simp.
It has nothing to do with redpillers or natural redpillers

I understand you're a Simp.
But if you must simp, then simp in peace and stop dragging other sane guys to your Simpson madness.
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by LikeAking: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

grin grin

Nigeria girls don't need love bro, the only thing they need is to bang them, dump them and move on. grin

They need true dicks.
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2022
yuping:
correct

Unfortunately, the SIMP below your comment wouldn't mind sacrificing himself to please a broke entitled Nigerian liability, thinking he's in love.
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by MrCuteking(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Nice post
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by yuping(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Unfortunately, the SIMP below your comment wouldn't mind sacrificing himself to please a broke entitled Nigerian liability, thinking he's in love.

Make them simp abeg, they will soon cry us a river.
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by tollyboy5(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I understand you're a Simp.
But if you must simp, then simp in peace and stop dragging other sane guys to your Simpson madness.
Get lost. Broken simp.

Channel your frustration to your ex

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
yuping:

Make them simp abeg, they will soon cry us a river.

grin
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
LikeAking:

They need true dicks.

You must be a real nigga like me!
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by MrCuteking(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sex doll innovation was built out of the idea that women has only sex to offer. Buy it once and be free for life grin
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
MrCuteking:
Sex doll innovation was built out of the idea that women has only sex to offer. Buy it once and be free for life grin

Ask any girl here on nairaland to list 6 things she has to offer a man in a relationship. Relax and watch the rubbish she'll say. You'll see her pouring her frustration and bitterness everywhere and will end up insulting all the guys here. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Siofro(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Dear women, making money is unisex.
You want a man to take care of you, buy you gift, take you out, what happen to you making the money and spoiling your self?? Abi una dey forbid to make money? angry angry
99% of Nigerian girls are HUNGRY, LAZY AND UN PRODUCTIVE.

Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies. Instead of them to state categorically what they can offer, you'll see them creating threads, insulting guys all over social media. Una dey ment? angry

Nigeria girls are so quick to reap where they did not sow. Shey una dey mad nii? angry I see no reason of taking a Nigerian girl serious when she obviously has nothing purposeful to add to my life.

My God bless the founder of Red pillers wherever he is today! Man has saved millions of souls already, and will still save many more!... God bless all Red pillers!

Abeg shut up!!!!

On behalf of all my fellow men on nairaland. I apologise for this comrade's stupidity and foolishness. Thank you.
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by NoahHadNoArk: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Siofro:

Abeg shut up!!!!

On behalf of all my fellow men on nairaland. I apologise for this comrade's stupidity and foolishness. Thank you.
[/s]
Save your apologies for your momma
The is OP is correct grin
Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by NoahHadNoArk: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Siofro:

Abeg shut up!!!!

And you call yourself a man

Re: Why I Don't Take Nigeria Girls Serious by Siofro(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

And you call yourself a man

No, I call my self trans undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend That His Girl Has A Crush On Me / Join Our Hookup Community And Meet Fresh African Girls / Can Youou Spend Twenty Six Thousand Naira For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.