Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply (10462 Views)

More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Set To Increase Electricity Tariff / Corruption Among The Staffs Of Port Harcourt Disco Company. / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by JetStar: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ayo2004:
Dem go dey launch models every time,local man no go see effect

Fuel don reach 750naira in Katsina
ASUU just announced nationwide strike

If I am the most useless father on earth,at least,I will make sure my children are not based in this country we call hell
We must have truly offended the gods in our previous lives

hm... are you sure. feul for 750 naira in your area? na wa o.
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
This same Ajagbawa again? Abeg for almost 1 year now we no get light for location 15, umuebule in etche LGA ooooo
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by Trendy247: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cabazieu:
If that will make us have constant light. But Mr henry has to work on this aspect of faulty transformer. Late last year we have a transformer issue. We have to pay PHED ( trans amadi branch) before they agree to fix it, and still settle rumuola branch to connect the power after trans amadi has finish there own path. And everybody at my area are using prepaid meter.
You gave free money to a corrupt PHED staff.. Go and collect your money or u arrest whoever you gave the money to. Nobody collects money to repair transformer
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by goldmatrix(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
If metering is not the summary of all these talk, then you are putting up more grounds to further defraud the customers...
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by tonyangel2012(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Audio scam
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by Sisiego: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
pay on delivery available for Port Harcourt,Aba,Owerri,Calabar
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by Oju4190: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
I just got my prepaid meter after staying without Public power for 2 years......If Nigerians can take the bull my the horn by telling Nepa or watever deir name is call to disconnect deir power till they supply them with prepaid meter...... U pay wat u consume.....I belt u the power company will b force to improve......invariably it means no light no money for them.....They will b force to sit up.......The power company are really exploiting the citizenry all the name of some stupid estimated billing....
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by Anchuna: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Meter for every customer is what Nigerians should demand. Estimated billing can never be right, as a customer either you cheat your service provider or are cheated by them. It is never accurate. Never!
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by countryman13: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Please someone should enlighten me on this post-paid And pre-paid meter something
Post paid customers pay for their energy consumption at d end of d month after their meter reading must have bn taken. The type of meters used by these customers are mostly Energy meter n whole current meter.
Pre paid meters customers on d other hand means u recharge ur meter before u can have supply.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
countryman13:

Post paid customers pay for their energy consumption at d end of d month after their meter reading must have bn taken. The type of meters used by these customers are mostly Energy meter n whole current meter.
Pre paid meters customers on d other hand means u recharge ur meter before u can have supply.
thanks
but what about the one of airtime
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by otokx(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Trendy247:

You gave free money to a corrupt PHED staff.. Go and collect your money or u arrest whoever you gave the money to. Nobody collects money to repair transformer

They actually do unless you want to stay without light like my colleague whose transformer got bad since the last week of December at Alakahia, Port Harcourt.
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by havensagu1: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Has anybody observed how many units was used from their prepaid meter while using an inverter Ac 1 or 1.5HP for 4 to 6 hours??
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by countryman13: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2022
9182736455O1999:

thanks
but what about the one of airtime
Please i dont understand what u mean by airtime. Can u explain further?
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2022
countryman13:

Please i dont understand what u mean by airtime. Can u explain further?
like there was this day i was buying airtime from the atm. I also saw this prepaid and postpaid topup and i was kinda suprised.
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by mainkendo: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2022
My unit was reduced from 27 unit per 1000 naira to 12 unit. I dont understand you guys again.
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by countryman13: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

like there was this day i was buying airtime from the atm. I also saw this prepaid and postpaid topup and i was kinda suprised.
Yeah! It's also another means buying token should they have closed in d office. If u click on prepaid,then U ll b requested to enter Ur meter number n probably Ur phone number. A token ll b generated n sent to d number provided then, u go n load it into d physical meter. Some banks synergize with some of these DICSCOs on dt.
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by countryman13: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
mainkendo:
My unit was reduced from 27 unit per 1000 naira to 12 unit. I dont understand you guys again.
Try and find out if there's an increase in their tariff recently because it's more than 100% increment. I think it's better U find out from d customer care services
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by otokx(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
countryman13:

Try and find out if there's an increase in their tariff recently because it's more than 100% increment. I think it's better U find out from d customer care services

The customer care services numbers of PHED have been switched off for some days now.
Re: Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply by countryman13: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
otokx:

The customer care services numbers of PHED have been switched off for some days now.
That's bad. But try n verify or complain at d nearest service centre to Ur place now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ / No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu / Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.