Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M (547 Views)

Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder Finds Love With A Man She Met On Facebook / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by Benresmy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
A South African couple are going viral on Facebook after they met on the platform.
34-year-old Sharon Ndlovu, the daughter of Property Investor millionaire Jabulani Samson Ndlovu, met Lindani Majola on Facebook and they fell in love.
According to South African websites, their love blossomed soon after they met and Sharon, who was born with a growth disorder, lavished gifts on Lindani.
She reportedly sent him money to pay her a visit and bought him a car (Nissan NP200) to help him look for a job.
She is currently pregnant.This will be the first child for the couple.

Re: South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by michlins(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
People will say it's because of the father's wealth. But it is just the way relationships are built. Someone else is going to gain something more than the next person.

Anyway congratulations to them. Let my money work for me

1 Like

Re: South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by Benresmy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
People will say it's because of the father's wealth. But it is just the way relationships are built. Someone else is going to gain something more than the next person.

Everything is not about money sometimes love is also invole.
Re: South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by Torosk1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
She's rich I guess

Re: South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by minks(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's a good thing if it's not ojoro love.
But it looks like one of those long-throat love affairs where one party parasites on the other party.
Re: South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by brosom(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ordinarily he won't dare it,

Ants love sugar so well that they don't care what brings it or where it's coming from.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Finds Love With Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder After They M by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:

You didn't read this part? undecided

... lavished gifts on Lindani.
She reportedly sent him money to pay her a visit and bought him a car (Nissan NP200) to help him look for a job.

If he had been a Nigerian woman, y'all would be typing something very different... undecided

(1) (Reply)

See This Help Me He Is Treating My Life / Should I Be Worried Or Not? / Dear Ladies, 4 Categories Of Men You Should Not Waste Your Time Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.