Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence (70480 Views)

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Toluwanise247(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Anything you built on a wrong foundation will surely collapsed . He has successfully make a good name for himself via crime but now reward is coming gradually. Sow seed that you know you can reap........ The best fight to fight in life is to deal with that character that is capable of destroying you in future.... Pay a good attention to your growth in life.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by igbsam(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Script to stop his extradition to the US

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Lonewolf2010(f): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is another nonsense plan B script to stop him from being extradited to the United State. These fools think they are smart…Nigerians are way clever and the government does not believe the level of our wisdom.let him visit America first. We’re not fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Oceanjagaban: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Obi cubana...Big name
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by duro4chang(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
That boy is a criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:
Strong efforts to bring this man down

but I doubt if it will scale cause if FBI could be ignored what is NDLEA?

You talk sh*t and you know it. Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
This na setup na
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Eriokanmi: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

Sorry for your loss. He's gonna eat beans in Yankee. Whether you like it or not
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by livinbygrace: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Most of the rich people you see in Nigeria today have been involved in one shady deals or others.Forget those one quoting hard work nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by annyz: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
They will soon come and deny it.
Claiming their account was hacked.

I no longer put interest on such news.
Wasting my data & time
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Torosk1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hush pupy tailor and Nigerian celebritief cop is in it again
I pray they will not push this one under carpet again
Useless country and hopeless leaders

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by azikiweironsi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine with all the evidences, some Thomas's still thinks it was all Fake. What kind of people do we have in this country ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by snoopz: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's now confirmed, he no dey go US again
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
So NDLEA now do video for them accused ? Well done

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
All days for thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by dettolgel: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is all acting. So that Nigeria will put him in jail rather than handing him over to the USA. cheesy APC and their magic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

Is he guilty or innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by dettolgel: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lonewolf2010:
This is another nonsense plan B script to stop him from being extradited to the United State. These fools think they are smart…Nigerians are way clever and the government does not believe the level of our wisdom.let him visit America first. We’re not fools.

Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okk
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by dalass(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Onyeedum:
Dy don finish this guy

He's completely finished grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Charisma01: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
ProfitableACCA:
Farouk caught on camera collecting otedola dollar nothing happened.

Tinubu VP to be Kano state governor caught under camera collecting dollar nothing was done.

Is it is video that the audio is cracked that will do magic?

So you don't know Farouk lawan was sentenced to jail recently.
My guy dey kuje prison dey chill.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by musicwriter(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Unruly7:
Abi he no give NDLEA their complete share

So upon all the troubles in this man life he still get mind de do more illegal shit

Well it's over for him

If anything happens to Abba Kyari you'll discover how corrupt Nigeria is. Everybody is involved in the crime, including the NDLEA. They just want to save face because if Abba Kyari opens his mouth to speak, everybody including the president could be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

You've got an IQ of a rodent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Funflipper: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

He brought himself down already so what are you talking about? With this disgraceful piece of evidence, the police service commission and hausa/fulani community shielding him from the FBI will be so ashamed of themselves and eventually severe ties with him. As it is now, abba kyri is clutching on straws and just a matter of time before he is arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by 8stargeneral: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Evans na saint were dis man dey...that's was d reason evens was complaining badly about him
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by omooba969(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

Who told you FBI is ignored...lol cheesy

Sit down there make pant dey wear you. It's a matter of time. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by seborrhic: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Imagine with all the evidences, some Thomas's still thinks it was all Fake. What kind of people do we have in this country ?
Psychos and people with brain challenges,unable to make use of their God given brain to arrive at a logical conclusion.
They had rather believe fairy tales than hard evidence,forensic investigation.
A people that would rather believe an accusation made by someone even when an autopsy performed and supervised by about 6 consultant pathologists says otherwise.
You think such people are normal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

I can see why corruption will never leave Nigeria

Just listen to yourself!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by seyz91(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy
Onyeedum:
Dy don finish this guy
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by symbianDON(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
ProfitableACCA:
Farouk caught on camera collecting otedola dollar nothing happened.

Tinubu VP to be Kano state governor caught under camera collecting dollar nothing was done.

Is it is video that the audio is cracked that will do magic?
kyari can easily deny he's not the one in the video....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.