Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence (70471 Views)

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by ruggedtimi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
See him land cruiser jeep na....baba wey never even reach commissioner of police

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by fuke(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
I was supporting this guy, but with this I withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Funflipper: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cautemoc:
E don set for Abba Kyari. Make dem investigate this guy more.

CRIMINAL.
More investigation will reveal that this muthaf**ker is not just into Fraud and Drugs but KIDNAPPING as well.

This muthaf**Ker is worse than Evans. Investigate his bloody ass more.. Even baby factory, this muthaf**Ker go dey run am. Even supplying guns to terrorist.

This muthaf**Ker is EVIL Personified.

I've always known that this officer is pure SHIT and no super-cop

Abba kyari must have struck a deal with Evans and that is why he has not being convicted after such a long time.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by nwatthu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
you guys dont know this from security angle, i can assure you it was the work and effort of the FBI, they new this man, they knew all his atrocities, it was just a matter of time, the FBI must have prompted this angle, and set him up..they knew he was involve in drugs..you guys shul relax..more damning evidence and his involvement will emerge..Abba kyari is a gonna, its simple as that.
FactBoyz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zC767EaeSo

NDLEA Releases Video Evidence As It Declares Abba Kyari Wanted - AIT

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
truly noting is hidden under the sun. nemesis has caught up with this man finaly and he must dance to it.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Maxymilliano(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
This guy is done for ... What an inglorious end to a once blissful carrier

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba is in serious trouble, he will know the difference between Retired Military Personel handling NDLEA and a civilian handler.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by H2ho(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
he prefers to be jailed in Naija grin grin

Staged!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Onyeocha20(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is a strong proof, not to send this man abroad , because he will lick on the corrupt man in Nigeria.

So is to destroy him in Nigeria, than sending him aboard, have you people wonder, why this is coming out now.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by H2ho(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
igbsam:
Script to stop his extradition to the US
you know this!!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
A criminal cop is worst and more dangerous than a common criminal. Hang abba kyari now!.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Johel(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:
Strong efforts to bring this man down

but I doubt if it will scale cause if FBI could be ignored what is NDLEA?

Are u mad or something??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Olatemiseeni24: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pls anyone with Abubakar malami's number should call him to come and defend Abba kyari again.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by adecz: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
So, this is what the guy has been
surviving on during his suspension❓❓

Maybe he collected $100k from the
barons to bribe the NDLEA officials,
pocketed $39k and went back to
collect $20k from the barons as fee.
Police can do anything❗️❗️

I hope Cubaña isn't involved, because
he was taken in for questioning by
EFCC or NDLEA a few weeks back due to
some drug suspects paying money into
his account and we know he is close
to Kyari❗️❗️ shocked

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Firstcitizen: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joezinho:
So they call this yeye video a sting operation? These guys are good. and also very foolish. Trying so desperate to keep him in naija and maintain a good relationship with the USA..

Trials in naija are unending with daily adjournments..

De-General the skit maker and his gang of druggies got picked up at his place in the middle of the night. So why are they disturbing us? Don't they know his residence or where he hangs out?

Beer parlor stories. Powered by Ogogoro. Sponsored by Meth...

My exact thoughts

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joezinho:
So they call this yeye video a sting operation? These guys are good. and also very foolish. Trying so desperate to keep him in naija and maintain a good relationship with the USA..

De-General the skit maker and his gang of druggies got picked up at his place in the middle of the night. So why are they disturbing us? Don't they know his residence or where he hangs out?

So, its drug trafficking they will use hold him in Nigeria and he will agree to it? Are you really ok? Do you understand the gravity of drug trafficking? Every thing he has worked for in his life is gone. He is dead. With this, the US will press harder for him. Do you really understand what this means? Na waooo. Una go just type rubbish at times like person wey no even go primary school. Mtchew!

Elidrisy20:
Obi cubaba hide your face
Exactly my thought. I just keep asking myself why ibo supports corrupt people just because they are ibos. I mean, who does night club business and spend uselessly like Cabana and his chief priest. And one yeye governor has made his chief priest a special adviser.

You can imagine the kind of nation Nigeria is. Very pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by pacespot(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
The sad thing is that, some of the people this guy has killed might not be as corrupt as him with all these revelations coming out about him.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by GoldenisSilence: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Those who the gods want to kill they first make mad..

Kyari is currently mad..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
igbsam:
Script to stop his extradition to the US

Which script? The man is drowning.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Hydroxide(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think this have something to do with the reason Obi Cubana was also invited by Ndlea earlier this year. Because This Bad police officer is very close to Obi Cubana. This country don spoil finish.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cronus1:

If he wasn't a corrupt officer, he wouldn't be in this quagmire. But clearly he is a dirty cop!

I don’t believe these nollywood stories. It’s like he wanted to get caught or what?? No so syndicates they trust outsiders??

Looks too easy.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by babzo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
alphaconde:
u dont need to show evidence i believe

meanwhile ndlea couldnt jail burji kashamu till he died

they cant do anything to kyari

they have not shown they can

Marwa was not in charge then o....
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by switosman(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
this one is a scripted video evidence. them no edit it well, so obvious.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Funflipper: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
eldoradoxx:
How is Obi Cubana his buddy? I guess a personality like Obi Cubana cannot take pictures with Kyari without being as guiity as Kyari or is there something else you guys accusing Obi Cubana know that the rest of us including all the security agencies in Nigeria do not know.

Kyari and obi cubana said it themselves that they are long buddies.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by adecz: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
It appears you don't know the
gravity of international drug trafficking.

USA has even brought down heads
of States associated or implicated
with drug dealers eg Noriega of Panama
was abducted from his country and
Jailed in the US.

This crime is worse than the one with
Hushpuppi which was simple business email compromise with financial crimes.

Joezinho:

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by NGpatriot: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:
Strong efforts to bring this man down

but I doubt if it will scale cause if FBI could be ignored what is NDLEA?

Meanwhile, get your biography up on Google so when someone searches your name, your profile pops up. Send a pm or visit our site which is my username .com

I guess you don't see any difference between right and wrong and when people are called to answer for their crimes, it's other people trying to bring them down and not because of what they did wrong.

Funny how many Nigerians shout and yell that they want a better Nigeria, but their actions and utterances are always the other way around....

Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by uniqueboi1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Unruly7:
Abi he no give NDLEA their complete share

So upon all the troubles in this man life he still get mind de do more illegal shit

Well it's over for him

Wise man. �

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by kayusely70(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
ProfitableACCA:
Farouk caught on camera collecting otedola dollar nothing happened.

Tinubu VP to be Kano state governor caught under camera collecting dollar nothing was done.

Is it is video that the audio is cracked that will do magic?
Farouk has been jailed!
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by ProfitableACCA: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
kayusely70:
Farouk has been jailed!

Thanks to know this have been done
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by azikiweironsi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
seborrhic:

Psychos and people with brain challenges,unable to make use of their God given brain to arrive at a logical conclusion.
They had rather believe fairy tales than hard evidence,forensic investigation.
A people that would rather believe an accusation made by someone even when an autopsy performed and supervised by about 6 consultant pathologists says otherwise.
You think such people are normal?

Honestly, you have said it all.
I can't agree with you less.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Coldie(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
This guy was supposed to be Nigerias best cop that some people even said he was going to be igp one day. Imagine the rot and corruption in the system

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Judolisco(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Water Don pass garri... Water Don pass garii e Don happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.