Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence (70470 Views)

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by christistruth01: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin

The moment anybody saw Abba Kyari standing next to Obi Cubana in that Party where money was being thrown and Trampled on everywhere

You could smell organised Crime

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by VIKTO83(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Soon d reason for his paddy paddy move with the Cubana crew will be exposed.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:
Strong efforts to bring this man down

but I doubt if it will scale cause if FBI could be ignored what is NDLEA?

Meanwhile, get your biography up on Google so when someone searches your name, your profile pops up. Send a pm or visit our site which is my username .com
This is how some of you support crminals, if this was a corrupt ordinary nigerian would it still be an effort to bring him down? The man is obviously a corrupt man.

No one ignores FBI unless their hands are clean otherwise the FBI will get him eventually.. unless he never leaves the borders of nigeria for the rest of his life..
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
When people call Nigeria Zoo, you're one of the things that made them do such. I weep for your country..
grin grin the way some of the zoo dwellers reason beats my imaginations. See how that ignoramus is supporting a corrupt criminal.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by christistruth01: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
OMYKROIN:
cool

If it was not for the Shepherd the Sheep wouldn't have lived a Long decent life in the first place

Jesus Christ is not called the Good Shepherd for nothing

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Tzar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are so smart!
Believe this and you are a fool. They only want to prevent Abba Kyari’s extradition. Later the court will throw out their rubbish diversionary claims.

Joezinho:
So they call this yeye video a sting operation? These guys are good. and also very foolish. Trying so desperate to keep him in naija and maintain a good relationship with the USA..

Trials in naija are unending with daily adjournments..

De-General the skit maker and his gang of druggies got picked up at his place in the middle of the night. So why are they disturbing us? Don't they know his residence or where he hangs out?

Beer parlor stories. Powered by Ogogoro. Sponsored by Meth...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin the way some of the zoo dwellers reason beats my imaginations. See how that ignoramus is supporting a corrupt criminal.
That one off me ooh! Na their people, na them get the Zoo, they can commit crime and nothing will still happen but if say na igbo person now;all hell will be let lossed; they will be harassing the person anyhow anyhow .

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by christistruth01: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joezinho:
So they call this yeye video a sting operation? These guys are good. and also very foolish. Trying so desperate to keep him in naija and maintain a good relationship with the USA..

Trials in naija are unending with daily adjournments..

De-General the skit maker and his gang of druggies got picked up at his place in the middle of the night. So why are they disturbing us? Don't they know his residence or where he hangs out?

Beer parlor stories. Powered by Ogogoro. Sponsored by Meth...

Don't joke with NDLEA

That Video is only a Fraction of What they have

It is the tip of the Iceberg ,there is a mountain of evidence below the Surface with withnesses desperate for NDLEA to cut them some slack

Don't try Ndlea
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Blackman7: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cubana is next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by ProfitableACCA: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Blackman7:
Cubana is next

Cubana is like dangote and tinubu now...his hotels business return huge profit daily so is difficult to tie him to crime now
Can you tie dangote to crime.

He has paid his due s and have passed this ABA Kyari level

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by jidxin(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

Meanwhile, get your biography up on Google so when someone searches your name, your profile pops up. Send a pm or visit our site which is my username .com
now i want u to understand something that FBI cannot do anything rather than to compel the government to cooperate. interpol still have some jusrisdiction to enter nigeria but not fbi.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Kylce042(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zC767EaeSo

NDLEA Releases Video Evidence As It Declares Abba Kyari Wanted - AIT

Who this guy really offend like this lol karma shaa
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Lamba42(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Guy u dey smart.. this is pure distraction
it’s common sense, there’s nothing smart about it !
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Picardor2: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Just a way of keeping him in Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by ajl: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Xendre:
He will never know peace

That's the key phrase. Most people don't get it. I am here lying down on my bed going through Nairaland. I no scam anybody, I no owe anybody, am not afraid of getting arrested or to be called out for anything. That's peace of mind that criminals don't enjoy. And the good part is that am living okay.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by highness25(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zC767EaeSo

NDLEA Releases Video Evidence As It Declares Abba Kyari Wanted - AIT
But im face no show na
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by asumo12: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Well planned
Baba no won go USA �� prison!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by seunoj: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

FBI was not ignored, investigation in progress. This one will affect his extradition. He has a local case to answer. Aboki makanaki……
Only for the comrades
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Sholaco: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cronus1:

If he wasn't a corrupt officer, he wouldn't be in this quagmire. But clearly he is a dirty cop!
ofcourse, he is a dirty cop seeing him relating with the likes of Obi cubana and co.. fraudulent people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by lookingfly: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sisiego:
currently l no get person for there,but we can still do pay before delivery or if you have someone here.
Where in pH let me see if i can talk to someone to help? HOW MUCH?
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Sisiego: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
lookingfly:
Where in pH let me see if i can talk to someone to help? HOW MUCH?
am in Nta or choba axis
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by UnabashedIPOB: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Xendre:
He will never know peace
Amen to that!
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cronus1:

If he wasn't a corrupt officer, he wouldn't be in this quagmire. But clearly he is a dirty cop!
I said it this haba crying might be more crooked than Evans he arrested...but we just can't tell how corrupt he is cause he had the law to cover his crimes.... fvcking criminal in uniform
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by frog12: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
an officer that receives BRIBES. HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE. others in police hierarchy must be involved..
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lamba42:
it’s common sense, there’s nothing smart about it !

Some common sense is not common
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by frog12: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
na true oo. read the detail story with its brother on:

https://ndlea.gov.ng/blog.php?id=45
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by UnabashedIPOB: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Now, where are those sycophantic IDIOTS on this platform who have been blowing their vuvuzela in support of their dirty cop, Abba "Tailor" kyari? The man is evil and he's a fraudster who had NO business being a law enforcement officer but for his Fulani pedigree. He can't waste innocent blood and think he would go FREE. Those innocent blood are screaming for justice and this is just the beginning of his end. This murderous and uncircumcised bastard would NEVER know peace until he's lowered 6 feet below the earth and the curse would continue through out his generation.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by frog12: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
was this man not SUSPENDED from service ?

how can he still be working in January?
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
They're trying so hard not to extradite this guy.

First, they claimed he was suspensed, yet found doing police work. Now they come up with this video so they could convince the US they are prosecuting him for another crime.

Last last the story will be on airwaves for the next one month then it does off slowly. At the end, he will be given a soft landing. Nothing new.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by OMYKROIN: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
aspabay:
Sorry oo, but there is nothing incrimination in the video aside from the fact that he collected money from some unknown persons.

It could be payment for anything,

Where did it point to drugs?

I am not his fan, but common bring strong evidence.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by popes001: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don't think the NDLEA trusts the NPF hence the reason for the public outburst. This should have been a high profile intra force case but see how they open the yarnch of the NPF...
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by Ybaby: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
FactBoyz:

Let correct this.

Strong effort to make this man pay for his sins

You are most welcome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.