Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness (35614 Views)

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by wirinet(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Ilaje1:

Someone like you just talk without thinking. So he deserved to die because he had wife? Just like how nobody can tell you how to spend your money, you can't tell people how to live their lives.
Very stupid people. They use religion as an excuse to do evil. So because someone is having sex outside his marriage, so he deserves to the murdered? And they are then sympathetic to the murderer.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by wirinet(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
BestMan001:

Is it a crime for a man to stay FAITHFUL in his marriage?
Is it a crime not to stay FAITHFUL in his marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Ofadaman(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2022
If it was in self defence, why did she lay hold of the victims phones and laptop,and also replied the victims messages, why did she initiate a transaction on the deceased bank account, why didn't she call the police immediately after the incident?.

The justice system is a mess here and our homicide detective are so dumb, they'd form all their evidence based on what they read in blogsites and what the alleged killer says. Else, a proper autopsy would have revealed how he was killed, a detailed investigation will show all her connected history etc. and motives .

I weep

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Ofadaman(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Many women were happy with the news,thinking it will be a deterrent to their men cheating , same women who are masters of paternity fraud , even so, despite the level of ritual killings ,many young women (in serious relationships) are still in the streets hoping to meet up with strangers for money, many more are in front seat of Benz taking short Snapchat videos etc.

If the many news of killings and paternity fraud doesn't sway them from continuing in their ways, how would this news stop men?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2022
I think there is more to this case.

Miss Ojukwu might not be the real killer but she might still be.

I suspect someone killed him and framed the lady up.

But let justice prevail.

The man died in an adulterous state, may God have mercy on him AMEN [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by expert555: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her.

Stop talking trash if you don’t know anything say noting, have she denied being in that apartment with him, if you remember in her earlier statements on Tv she claim they had sex she didn’t enjoy it after taking drugs he want to have her again she resisted in the struggle she stab him with a kitchen knife, so what are you talking about, do you even know what her co accuser are saying right now? What more evidence do you need.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Sierusvirus(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
The court should sentence Chidinma to death, the man’s wife with her boyfriend to death too.

I feel if this case is not well handled and justice taken on these three wicked individual ( Chidinma, Atamaga Wife and Boyfriend), there will be a lot of female killings.
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by sweetgala(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her.

Yet she was in possession of his phone his laptop and used his atm card after his death. Even if she claims he was assassinated while in her company and she was spared she never raised any alarm afterwards. Bros abeg rest the babe go long for jail like ape. She might be spared the gallows as most governors hesitate to sign death warrants
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by sweetgala(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

A street girl from a dysfunctional family doing 300 level on Unilag?

Tell us another lie abeg.

She was being sponsored by an Uncle, from what I've read credibly and the girls statement she had lived with her uncle in Lagos since early teenage years, and she stated clearly she has not been attending lectures for months before the incident.

You know if nah wetin she get under she take reach 300L
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by sweetgala(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2022
osazsky:
But y is chidima looking fresh and fat..with make up.
And kanu looks emaciated wearing only one shirt for 9 months...ipigs u guys are not sending kanu money for up keep but u are crediting this girl for same crime both comited..murder..this life nor balance..its always a girls world

Kanu dey DSS and he don mess up with them on a personal level. Nothing concern prison Warden with chidinma nah just job
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by endallinfection: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Why is Justice Soo delayed in our Country Nigeria ...A case that shouldn't be more than a Month would be delayed ,dragged to 5 to 10years ,Na which Kain Country be this Self ...
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Aiddn: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:
Wasted sugar Daddy.. imaginee get this kind man.. I go dey carry him like egg

If u are truly the person on your profile picture, then girl you re beautiful!!!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Blastyoo: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

But at last no be to chop the egg

or make e break grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by wirinet(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
EmmaOgbu:
I think there is more to this case.

Miss Ojukwu might not be the real killer but she might still be.

I suspect someone killed him and framed the lady up.

But let justice prevail.

The man died in an adulterous state, may God have mercy on him AMEN [color=#990000][/color]

Sherlock Homes. Oya who do you suspect killed him and then framed up the lady.

The lady checked in with the guy on Friday night. They rarely left their room from Friday night till Sunday night except when chidinma went to receive a parcel from dispatch rider. Sunday night chidinma alone left the premises in a cab while waving to the gate man. Monday morning Usifo was found butchered like a chicken on the bed. Monday and Tuesday, money was being removed from the dead man's account to Chidinma's account. His two iPhones and laptop were found in Chidinma's possession, and you Sherlock Homes is able to conclude someone killed Usifo and framed the Chidinma up.

Wonderment!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Unrated900(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

Nor go work make you dey carry amen Dey find sugar daddy and yahoo boys ups and down
Lazy small girl
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Idumuje: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

A street girl from a dysfunctional family doing 300 level on Unilag?

Tell us another lie abeg.
So because she’s in 300 level in school precludes her from being a desperate hustler and murder. You be learner. Go to Nigerian universities today and see the desperation of some, even final year students.

Nigerian society is sadly in a bad place right now
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

Sherlock Homes like wirinet. Oya who do wirinet suspect killed him and then framed up the lady.

The lady checked in with the guy on Friday night. They rarely left their room from Friday night till Sunday night except when chidinma went to receive a parcel from dispatch rider. Sunday night chidinma alone left the premises in a cab while waving to the gate man. Monday morning Usifo was found butchered like a chicken on the bed. Monday and Tuesday, money was being removed from the dead man's account to Chidinma's account. His two iPhones and laptop were found in Chidinma's possession, and wirinet Sherlock Homes is able to conclude someone killed Usifo and framed the Chidinma up.

Wonderment like wirinet!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Men Armed With AK47 Kill Man Coming Back From Market In Nassarawa(pics) / Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Ogun: Fourgates Hotel’s Security Man Flogs Guests For Talking Outside The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.