Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness (35613 Views)

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Comedian2019: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestMan001:
He deserves it

If only HE FOCUSED ON HIS WIFE
What stops an african man from planning to marry another wife?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Inotherwords Chidinma the Slay queen slayed and slaughter Ataga like a valentine chicken. embarassed

Only a foolish man will engage in fornication and adultery citing excuses of something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Comedian2019: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
Wasted sugar Daddy.. imaginee get this kind man.. I go dey carry him like egg
You gerrit!
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by temi1526: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestMan001:
He deserves it

Caution!!!!!!!!! . No matter what, nobody deserves to be murdered in cold blood. Nevertheless let justice prevail via the rule of law from a competent Court.

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Maj196(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
I hate this shithole country. Wtf is this girl still alive undecided

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Focusmind: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
The real killers of this man are chilling somewhere. She may be an accomplice but the real badoos that stabbed and killed him have not been brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Idumuje: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her.

I have absolutely no doubt that the girl is guilty. She is heavy into drugs. She is a street girl from a dysfunctional background. She is a murderer and must not be spared! Otherwise, I give up !

9 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Idumuje: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
I have absolutely no doubt that the girl is guilty. She is heavy into drugs. She is a greedy, vicious hustler with a dysfunctional background. She is a desperate murderer and must not be spared! Otherwise, I give up !
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by DrGoodman: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Idumuje:

I have absolutely no doubt that the girl is guilty. She is heavy into drugs. She is a street girl from a dysfunctional background. She is a murderer and must not be spared! Otherwise, I give up !

A street girl from a dysfunctional family doing 300 level on Unilag?

Tell us another lie abeg.
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Vatsyayana: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her.
Lol circumstantial? She was arrested with the deceased's laptop. How is that circumstantial?

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
Wasted sugar Daddy.. imaginee get this kind man.. I go dey carry him like egg
But you be man now, why you dey always confuse us?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by babsbolad: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
She dey even fresh for prison. Shey na sharwama she dey chop?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by obembet(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Ikillbrokehoes post=110228468]But you be man now, why you dey always confuse us?[/quote

You think so?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by obembet(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
But you be man now, why you dey always confuse us?

You think so?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by osazsky(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestMan001:
He deserves it

goat..

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by osazsky(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
But y is chidima looking fresh and fat..with make up.
And kanu looks emaciated wearing only one shirt for 9 months...ipigs u guys are not sending kanu money for up keep but u are crediting this girl for same crime both comited..murder..this life nor balance..its always a girls world

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Rugaria: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestMan001:
He deserves it

How? So he deserves to be butchered simply because he cheated on his wife?
You Nigerians have some few screws missing in your skulls..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
She should be killed.

If she walks away, I hope someone else kills her.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by biggy4joe(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
I feel say dis gurl get one better contact wey dey run am for her,maybe she even do d job for person self.....It's sad Sha,you can now kill someone now and still be on ur normal cruise if u get connect....

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Deri2018(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Despite say she kee person, she still the enter eye. grin
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Kaiser20: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by DrGoodman: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kaiser20:

Olodo

You must be one of the killers of this innocent man?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by tamdun: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Vatsyayana:

Lol circumstantial? She was arrested with the deceased's laptop. How is that circumstantial?
She also used fake Id to lodge in that hotel

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by xeju: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
Our judiciary system is too slow you have enough evidence to convict this murderer.
If you know where the evidences are, go and drop it with the prosecution attorney

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Selfmotivated: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/511510-super-tv-ceos-murder-what-i-discussed-with-ataga-before-his-death-witness.html
Nigeria criminal justice system is a mockery... How long will this be, taking justice longer to be served than forthwith.
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Kiddo01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
She still wearing face mask
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by xeju: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/511510-super-tv-ceos-murder-what-i-discussed-with-ataga-before-his-death-witness.html
With the way the gal slim down, na for the defence team to dey claim maltreatment for prison. Na so the case go continue to drag on
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by zionstaar75: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

I noticed same thing
I laugh at all u guys saying she'll walk free,1st degree murder?! she'll be executed.i just pray she gives her life to Christ before death

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Microwhy: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
[s]I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her. [/s]
Rubbish talk..
Childish talk...

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by oluwaahmed: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
Circumstantial evidence Also known as indirect evidence does not directly prove a fact in dispute, but allows the fact finder to draw a reasonable inference about the existence or non-existence of a fact based on the evidence. It is different from direct evidence, which establishes the existence or non-existence of a fact on its own. The law does not differentiate the weight a fact finder is to give to circumstantial or direct evidence; they are to be treated equally.
The bolded is what will send her to prison. Hanging on to the guys property and withdrawing his money establishes motive for the killing. Which is murder in the first degree- because its premeditated. She could have gotten away with this if she called the police immediately after his death and waited for them to come. She could have claimed insanity as a result of persistent drug use with the dead and basically can't remember what hapoened

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Men Armed With AK47 Kill Man Coming Back From Market In Nassarawa(pics) / Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Ogun: Fourgates Hotel’s Security Man Flogs Guests For Talking Outside The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.